PDA

View Full Version : No access to my pre order

Blaze_1098
03-07-2017, 11:13 PM
I bought the game on the 25th of March when it was first available for pre order and for some strange reason today when it was released on xbox 1 ps4 and pc, my game still says coming soon and I cant find any order history on it, very puzzling.

Leadon77
03-08-2017, 03:06 AM
I found my order # but mine said preload 2 days ago so I clicked it, now it says coming soon and no matter what I do it won't change.

Ubi-Iudex
03-08-2017, 04:26 AM
Hi all,

May I ask where you purchased the game from and have you gotten in touch with their customer support yet?

Leadon77
03-08-2017, 07:10 AM
Hi all,

May I ask where you purchased the game from and have you gotten in touch with their customer support yet?

I bought it through Uplay, and I was disconnected with chat as soon as someone finally responded, they then closed my ticket to which I've been waiting for a response after reopening the ticket. Uplay allowed me to preload but now it just says "COMING SOON" I deleted uplay and all ubisoft games and reinstalled uplay but the button won't change from it's current status of coming soon.

Quejado4
03-08-2017, 07:57 AM
I am having the exact same problem. Preordered from Uplay the day it was available and after a couple of preload attempts on my Desktop and laptop, it now says coming soon. Was able to play all betas no problem. So far, I have unistalled uplay, restarted computers, deleted all files associated to the game with no results.

Zrekoj
03-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Same thing here, I preordered last June from Uplay. I saw the pre-load button the other day but didn't install yet as was adding new SSD, Got the email from Uplay saying my pre-ordered product is now available, logged in and says coming soon also.

Leadon77
03-09-2017, 05:15 AM
So I opened a ticket on this issue and the fact that I still haven't recieved any physical merchandise from my CE Gold edition. So far no new information. It appears we are the minority with this issue. I got in touch with them again this evening after they escalated the issue to find out after 18 hours there's still no new information.