PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.03 New Attacks. (Valk)

pure_energist
03-07-2017, 08:43 PM
Reading the patch notes informed us on the Valkyrie buff and new moves; however, the game itself does not include these new transitions in the moveset for her. I"ve mained Valk since day one because I just enjoyed her style; now I'm really having fun with her mix up capabilities. A new player; however, will not be aware of these possibilities (unless they read the patch notes). Having only focused on playing Vikings ( to lengthen the game enjoyment, i.e. master one faction at a time) I now wonder what other characters may have additional attacks not shown in the move set screen.. Has ubisoft intentionally left more move attack variations to be discovered , or was the patch pushed out skipping updating the move set just for the Valk in order to speed up the process?

As a PS4 Player I have only spent a couple hours with her this morning. If you see any error please feel free to correct.

NEW Valkyrie Moveset

Boar Hunter: Light Attack > Light Attack > Light Attack First Light Attack must not be blocked. Can replace third attack with Spear Sweep.

Thrust and Slash: Light Attack > Light Attack > Heavy Attack Can replace third attack with Spear Sweep OR Shield Crush (Top Heavy third attack appears quicker)

Harrier's Fury: Heavy Attack > Light Attack > Light Attack Can replace third attack with Spear Sweep. ( Third Light attack stuns- hits with shield swipe)

Hunter's Rush: Run + Heavy Attack Must not be in Guard Mode (locked on).

Pouncing Thrust: Forward + Dodge > Light Attack Can replace the first attack in Boar Hunter or Thrust and Slash combos.

Hunter's Strike: Left or Right + Dodge > Light Attack ( Can replace the first attack of Harrier's fury combo)

Shield Crush Heavy Attack > Guard Break Can be used if the Heavy Attack is blocked or hits. (Can Cancel Heavy into Shield Crush)
Shield Crush Hunter: Heavy Attack > Guard Break> Light Attack > Light Attack
Shield Crush Slash: Heavy Attack > Guard Break> Light Attack > Heavy Attack
Shield Crush Slash Crush: Heavy Attack > Guard Break> Light Attack > Heavy Attack> Guard Break> Light Attack> Heavy Attack/ Sweep
(Basically Shield Crush now allows a lot more mix up opportunities)

Shield Tackle Down + Dodge > Hold Guard Break The longer you hold Guard Break the farther you travel.

Shield Tackle Pouncing Thrust: Down + Dodge > Hold Guard Break> Light Attack

Should Pin Dodge Counter > Heavy Attack Adds Bleeding Effect.

Ram's Headbutt Guard Break > Hold Guard Break The longer you hold Guard Break the farther the opponent is knocked back.

Spear Sweep Guard Break > Guard Break > Down + Heavy Attack Unblockable

Shield Crush to Spear Sweep Heavy Attack > Guard Break > Down + Heavy Attack Guard Break must connect.