PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft LISTEN to your fans or your game will continue DIEING

Lezllo
03-07-2017, 08:08 PM
As someone who had very high hopes for the game I feel let down at the execution of this game. Hate seeing games have amazing ideas but not a good follow through so here is my list of things I find bad in this game.

1. Ledges- No matter how you put it it is clear the devs want to see people falling off the map A LOT. Many may argue the fact that map awareness needs to be thrown into play but in a situation where an objective or area has ledges all around you and your opponent refuses to fight anywhere else what can you do? Counter guard break is a viable option but what about unblockables or just simply getting hit and tip toeing off.

2. Revenge- I don't necessary have a HUGE problem with it but it is somewhat of an game breaker. The amount of bonuses you get from it are absurd. You get knock down on throws and parrys, damage buff, defense buff, uninterruptible attacks, Unlimited Stamina, Health Shield, and knock downs on anyone who attacks you within it's activation animation which is about 1.5-2 secs long. Then to add the ability to amplify all that with gear stats and no gear score matchmaking is how you kill the immersion and fun of a game.

3. Heavy classes and Defense- Right now at high level play defensive play is the best tactic to use and with characters like Warlord and Conq that can take FULL advantage of that you find yourself in a duel with a conq who can counter guard break, parry, and easily predict your feints. It leaves you in a situation with little to no opportunities. I see it as heavy classes have no downfall for them being heavies... Not slower in running, each one has an unblockable and uninterruptible, and can take FULL advantage of the excessive ledges in this game.

4. PvP Connection- Don't need to say much about this it's crap.

5. Guard break- PLEASE get a set timing on it already because reverting back and forth throws off timings and forces players to have to go against muscle memory just to get back on track which leads to dealing with spam and ledges again.Would like a 1.5 or 2 sec cool down but you know lets just have little to no cost for easily the most powerful move in this game.

Icetower
03-07-2017, 08:35 PM
*dying

RatedChaotic
03-07-2017, 08:48 PM
I have seen "This game is dieing" threads in every major title for god only knows how long. While people post playerbase drops to reviews to everything else. Not once have I seen a game totally die out. <shrugs>

FirestormX5
03-07-2017, 08:55 PM
As someone who had very high hopes for the game I feel let down at the execution of this game. Hate seeing games have amazing ideas but not a good follow through so here is my list of things I find bad in this game.

1. Ledges- No matter how you put it it is clear the devs want to see people falling off the map A LOT. Many may argue the fact that map awareness needs to be thrown into play but in a situation where an objective or area has ledges all around you and your opponent refuses to fight anywhere else what can you do? Counter guard break is a viable option but what about unblockables or just simply getting hit and tip toeing off.

2. Revenge- I don't necessary have a HUGE problem with it but it is somewhat of an game breaker. The amount of bonuses you get from it are absurd. You get knock down on throws and parrys, damage buff, defense buff, uninterruptible attacks, Unlimited Stamina, Health Shield, and knock downs on anyone who attacks you within it's activation animation which is about 1.5-2 secs long. Then to add the ability to amplify all that with gear stats and no gear score matchmaking is how you kill the immersion and fun of a game.

3. Heavy classes and Defense- Right now at high level play defensive play is the best tactic to use and with characters like Warlord and Conq that can take FULL advantage of that you find yourself in a duel with a conq who can counter guard break, parry, and easily predict your feints. It leaves you in a situation with little to no opportunities. I see it as heavy classes have no downfall for them being heavies... Not slower in running, each one has an unblockable and uninterruptible, and can take FULL advantage of the excessive ledges in this game.

4. PvP Connection- Don't need to say much about this it's crap.

5. Guard break- PLEASE get a set timing on it already because reverting back and forth throws off timings and forces players to have to go against muscle memory just to get back on track which leads to dealing with spam and ledges again.Would like a 1.5 or 2 sec cool down but you know lets just have little to no cost for easily the most powerful move in this game.

I disagree with everything you wrote...Orochi Class..

FredEx919
03-07-2017, 09:12 PM
Looks like this is a double post. Going to close this one up. Other thread is here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600367-Ubisoft-pay-attention-to-your-fans-or-your-game-will-DIE