PDA

View Full Version : Original team colors locked

SpringReborn
03-07-2017, 04:00 PM
The original team colora, dusk and storm, are locked for all my heroes. It even says I have to be reputation 0 level 1 to unlock them, WHICH I OBVIOUSLY AM WITH ALL CHARACTERS. I've closed the game a cpuple times already to see it the bug gets fixed but they are still locked. They are my favorite team colors and I cant even use them now

DT1_Hussar
03-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Yes,same thing happen to me, and i made a post about this yesterday:

Well, as title says - after the update the two basic coulours got locked away: Attacker / Dusk (Rep 0 Lvl 1) and Defender / Storm (Rep 0 Lvl 1), and it seems i can't do anything to unlock them again. They were fine before, and i was able to use them as i pleased. They've change places to "next one to unlock" (still, the description states that they unlock at Rep 0 lvl 1), but they won't unlock when i lvl up.

I thought that this is like with language bug - the one where you look at the tasks and the language is portuguese or something (i'm not sure, as i experience it only once), but the bug remains still. It isn't game breaking, but still it's bothering me...

but unfortunately nobody answered it :(

SpringReborn
03-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Yes,same thing happen to me, and i made a post about this yesterday:

but unfortunately nobody answered it :(

This is stupid. How did a bug like that even happen. I haven't even noticed any improvements with the patch, only more errors. I get that patches sometimes fix something and break 3 other things. But this one fixed nothing and broke 10 more

berserker7331
03-07-2017, 04:56 PM
**** ubisoft fix this **** please! I love my original orange color