PDA

View Full Version : Game freezes in Loading Screen

RappleMcUnzel
03-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Every time I try to start the campaign, the game loads for about 20 seconds and then freezes. Same Problem if I want to run Benchmarks. I have tried just waiting (for about 40 minutes), I have tried changing the Settings, I have tried running the Game as Administrator and I have reinstalled the game. Nothing Seems to work. Anyone experiencing similar issues?

Millergermany
03-07-2017, 03:31 PM
same issue

UA_SOAP
03-07-2017, 04:41 PM
same, But havent any issues like this one in closed-beta, **** came with open-beta and keep on running in release. Are u on AMD, guys?

My specs:
Samsung SyncMaster 971p
Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z
AMD FX9590 (4,7 GHz)
Asus R9 295x2 (8gb)
16 GB RAM (runs at 2133)
latest AMD drivers - 17.3.1

RookiePL90
03-07-2017, 05:19 PM
Same issue - couldn't play open beta beacause of this. Thought it will be sorted out by now :(. Im on Intel btw.

RappleMcUnzel
03-07-2017, 06:14 PM
My specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (latest drivers)
16GB RAM

So I guess this isn't an AMD issue

SerpentSix
03-07-2017, 06:30 PM
same here. 4690k 980sli

d1ngchav3z
03-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Same Problem on my PC - first time it Loads after Start till 99% and than nothing happened. Next time i won't get any %-Information on Loading-Screen and it crashes after 10-20 Seconds.

System:
AMD FX8350 on MSI-Board and 16 GB Ram
Zotac Geforce GTX 760 AMP with 2GB Ram
Latest Nvidia Driver (378.66)

Would be nice to hear something about that Problem from the Support?!

I had that Problem with the open Beta also - that's why i wasn't able to play it.

Edit1:
I was not able to create a character, cause this option is not displayed and i think it will start after Gamestart of Coop or Single Player Game?

Edit2:
I am also not able to do a Benchmark

UA_SOAP
03-07-2017, 08:32 PM
oki doki... so I've been able to play, wait for it, for 20 mins or so.
Step 1. Update video drivers (I run AMD - 17.3.1)
Step 2. Delete (backup first) folder GRW from my domuments folder
Step 3. Turn the f**k off all Uplay ingame overlays (uplay notification, fps counter etc) and syncronization to cloud (also turn off)
Step 4. Check ingame files (3-4 times) for correction
Step 5. Run game

Well it worked for me and I've been able to play 2 session (not coop, just havent tried yet), but still game get some crashes while autosaving, sometimes in cutscenes

P.S.
also want to hear something from tech support.
Will try to lower my settings and see if I get that crashes in saaving moments

RappleMcUnzel
03-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Unfortunately your workaround didn't help me.

RookiePL90
03-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Well I ended up asking for a refund. It did worked for a second when I turned off steam overhaul and set graphics on the lowest level, but frozeagain after character creation. Just gonna buy PS4 version.

NTNotorious
03-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Every time I try to start the campaign, the game loads for about 20 seconds and then freezes. Same Problem if I want to run Benchmarks. I have tried just waiting (for about 40 minutes), I have tried changing the Settings, I have tried running the Game as Administrator and I have reinstalled the game. Nothing Seems to work. Anyone experiencing similar issues?

If anyone is having loading issues when loading into game and they have two amd cards then take out the second card and only run one I had this same issue in open beta and in the release of the game today I thought the driver update would of cured thgis but it has not once you do this the game will run mine work fine either card.

UA_SOAP
03-07-2017, 10:03 PM
too bad(. Hope they reading damn forum and gonna to something about common problems since both betas and release product, cause game actually fun

NTNotorious
03-07-2017, 10:06 PM
I reported this on amd on the open beta forum and on steam forums but there you go. Took me a couple of days to figure so I only got 3 hours on the open beta by the time I had messed about and a few friends had the exact same problem and our computers a pretty much same spec all using cross fire take one out hay presto we were all playing lol

DocOutcast
03-07-2017, 10:25 PM
too bad(. Hope they reading damn forum and gonna to something about common problems since both betas and release product, cause game actually fun

hope so too.... please Ubisoft READ this posts...

XiphiuS.wOw
03-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Yep same thing, bought this game like 7 hours ago, 1st run my friend invited me into the game, loaded up to 97% before the graphic just hung and the sound continued playing in the bg. Next few launches of New Campaign the loading circle spun for like 5 seconds each time before just freezing all the way.

Already requested for a refund on steam as I've been trying to load the game for over 53 minutes. Hope the refund is successful. Will probably buy the game AGAIN if it works (will use my friends steam account to download and try playing the game after ubi replies with some sort of fix).

No SLI

Win 7
I5-4690K
16GB RAM
GTX 1070

Installed on Non-OS drive, can launch, cannot load into campaign

RappleMcUnzel
03-07-2017, 10:46 PM
I just want to add, the game is installed on the OS drive, but I have tried installing it on an external drive which unfortunately also didn't do anything.

pulleng
03-07-2017, 11:05 PM
Same issue here.

Not getting anywhere so far.

COME ON UBISOFT SORT THIS OUT!

d1ngchav3z
03-07-2017, 11:30 PM
@ UA_SOAP
Wasn't able to find the Folder from Step 2 - rest didn't work for me.

Btw. - to make sure, that this is not the Problem. Where do you create your Character? After Starting a Campaign/Coop? Cause i wasn't able to find any Character Creation Menue Point to get the Character created.

DUCKUMZ_31
03-07-2017, 11:41 PM
I get a freeze randomly when reloading after a death, at the 75 % loaded point every time too lol. Rare but annoying as hell...

darwishb
03-07-2017, 11:44 PM
Im having the same problem. I just bought now and soon as I started it and clicked the New Campaign, it just won't load. The spinning loading bar stops moving after 5 seconds. I tried lowering graphics settings to the lowest. Tried verifying game integrity and reinstalling. Also tried running in admin mode but it still won't load. Also updated my drivers to the latest versions. Anyone have a fix for this?

System Specs:
Intel Core i7 6700k
Asus SABERTOOTH Z170 Mark 1
Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4-3200
Asus GeForce GTX 1070 Strix OC Gaming 8GB
Crucial MX300 1050GB
Corsair RM750x

XiphiuS.wOw
03-08-2017, 09:41 AM
im having the same problem. I just bought now and soon as i started it and clicked the new campaign, it just won't load. The spinning loading bar stops moving after 5 seconds. I tried lowering graphics settings to the lowest. Tried verifying game integrity and reinstalling. Also tried running in admin mode but it still won't load. Also updated my drivers to the latest versions. Anyone have a fix for this?

System specs:
Intel core i7 6700k
asus sabertooth z170 mark 1
corsair vengeance led 16gb ddr4-3200
asus geforce gtx 1070 strix oc gaming 8gb
crucial mx300 1050gb
corsair rm750x

exactly the same problem as me. Jesus ubi where's the support?!

Capt_Squareyez
03-08-2017, 09:54 AM
wow. And i thought i was the only suffering with this. Closed beta, could play no problems. Open beta couldnt play.
I get as far as clicking on "New Campaign", the game will go to the loading screen, the circle starts spinning in bottom right of screen, then after a second or 2, it stops spinning. Theres my gaming on GRW :(

Capt_Squareyez
03-08-2017, 10:21 AM
My specs are Intel I7 3770k @3.50ghz
Ripjaws Gskills 32gb ram @2133mhz
Asus Maixmus V Extreme motherboard,
2 Asus GTX 1080 Strix. Tried running in SLi and not in SLi.
Windows 7 64bit

Updated drivers
disabled antivirus
added exceptions to antivirus
added rules to firewall
unplugged ALL peripherals inlcuding game pad
cleared out temporary files
ran uplay as admin and verified game files
Turned off overlays in U(NOT)play, and turned off cloud sync.

at this point i am running out of things to try.

Edit : I reported this issue in the open beta as well, and contacted customer support about this. no one replied in the open beta thread i started, and customer supported contacted me once only during the open beta with pretty much a automatic reply. But they did continue to contact me after the open beta had finished, but there was no point in troubleshooting as there was no game to troubleshoot at that point.

RappleMcUnzel
03-08-2017, 10:30 AM
I just tried starting the game again. Nothing happened in fullscreen, but when I tried again in windowed mode, I could at least create my character, afterwards the game froze again though. Still it's something you guys might want to try out.

Padre-Speranza
03-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Got this problem as well once. This occured right after I have updated my nvidia-driver to the newest one.

So I was wondering what could have been happened and I saw that after the update the nvidia settings were changed. The settings for sterioscopic 3d are activated and the game was loading and loading and never ending. After disabled settings for sterioscopic 3d the game launched very well and I was able to go on playing. So check these functions and test this. Hope this will help you too

RappleMcUnzel
03-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Unfortunately my stereoscopic settings didn't change. Turning them on and off again also didn't help.

Capt_Squareyez
03-08-2017, 10:59 AM
I tried windowed mode, did nothing for me.Tried on lowest possible graphics settings, still nothing.
I checked my settings in my Nvidia control panel, steroscopic 3d is off, so its not that.
I did notice though, just now, after verifying game files yet again, this time, after it completed and i tried to run the game again, it wanted to download and install direct X and something else. So i let it do that. This time, i was able to get as far as character creator. So, i just accepted the character as he was just to see if it would work, but as soon as i hit play game or continue or whatever it is, it went to loading screen, then froze. So, really, no better off. Still the same thing that happened in open beta.
It definitely has something to do with the game itself or Uplay. Because for us, the game worked fine in CLOSED beta, but soon as OPEN beta started, we have this sh*t goin on. So, something in the game is broken i think.
At this point, would be nice to hear from devs!!

Capt_Squareyez
03-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Support told me to try the below, it didnt work for me, but thought it might help you guys :

Check if Uplay and the game are installed on the same drive /partition. If not please install both on the same drive / partition.

2. Delete the config file located in C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\Ghost Recon Wildlands\GRW.ini

3. Compatibility mode:

- Right click the application file for the game usually located in C:/Program Files (x86)/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Ghost Recon Wildlands/
- Choose properties.
- Go to compatibility tab
- Tick the "Run this program as an administrator"
- Click "Apply" and then "Ok"
- Run the game and see if it works

RappleMcUnzel
03-08-2017, 11:42 AM
I tried everything the support told you already, nothing helped though.

Capt_Squareyez
03-08-2017, 12:32 PM
If anyone is having loading issues when loading into game and they have two amd cards then take out the second card and only run one I had this same issue in open beta and in the release of the game today I thought the driver update would of cured thgis but it has not once you do this the game will run mine work fine either card.

I thought i would try this myself. I know i have Nvidia, but at this stage, i am thinking, what have i got to lose? So, i took my 2nd card booted pc up and tried the game again, but still to no avail, game didnt work. I knew it was a long shot to begin with, but at least i ruled it out :)

I tried everything the support told you already, nothing helped though.

Well, at least you tried it. What one thing doesnt work for one person, might work for someone else and vice versa :)

Capt_Squareyez
03-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Saw this in another thread, and tried it, still nothing.

" If you've not got space to put the game on your OS, try going into the game folder in whichever drive the game's installed on and start the rungame.exe as admin. "

That "rungame.exe" is a different app starter to the game.

quinch1199
03-08-2017, 12:48 PM
For me this issue only appears after maybe an hours gameplay and only when in land vehicles ... the game just ... freezes. I have no issues when travelling in a helicopter so maybe there's no autosave during those trips (only when you get on and off?)?

Good info and ideas here for a solution but I might wait for an official fix (if its possible).

darwishb
03-08-2017, 02:22 PM
Can a ubisoft staff look at this thread please. This is a serious fault.

Scarphish
03-08-2017, 02:23 PM
I finally fixed the loading screen crash by reinstalling windows 10... i know it sucks but it worked.

darwishb
03-08-2017, 02:24 PM
I finally fixed the loading screen crash by reinstalling windows 10... i know it sucks but it worked.

Im still on windows 8.1 Pro unfortunately so that fix doesn't apply to me.

XiphiuS.wOw
03-08-2017, 03:03 PM
Im still on windows 8.1 Pro unfortunately so that fix doesn't apply to me.

On win 7 ultimate, can't reinstall else I would have already tried that :(

Capt_Squareyez
03-08-2017, 03:13 PM
I just tried installing uplay and GRW on my C drive, didnt work.

DocOutcast
03-08-2017, 03:35 PM
Can a ubisoft staff look at this thread please. This is a serious fault.

:D they didn't look at these posts since yesterday.... our money is paid, fixing the game can wait....

Capt_Squareyez
03-08-2017, 03:42 PM
I tried installing on 2 different drives, to no success, so, i cant see re-installing windows would make any difference, especially after everything else i have tried so far. But, this is the only game that im having issues with. No other Ubisoft game is doing this to me. So, im not going to try a reinstall of windows at this stage

DocOutcast
03-08-2017, 03:54 PM
I tried installing on 2 different drives, to no success,(...) So, im not going to try a reinstall of windows at this stage

Me neither. This is the only game not even starting (the world; benchmark or campaign). Is it possible to get a refund on the physical collectors edition or change it to PS4 version?

Addictive75
03-08-2017, 04:00 PM
I have the same problem,i alreay have a lvl12 caracter,so its worked fine,but yesterday i had a power shutdown (electrics gone),since the shutdown i cant load the game anymore.I belive my save data corrupted,so its cant loaded up.I already uninstall the game,i try all the workaround but the problem looks like server side not client side.

RappleMcUnzel
03-08-2017, 05:14 PM
I don't believe the problem is client sided either, since people seem to have different rigs, but of course we can't be sure until some of the devs respond to this problem.

Duckwar15
03-08-2017, 05:18 PM
I sort of have the same problem, only I can't even get into the main menu, since it freezes right after the autosave part when launching the game

Capt_Squareyez
03-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Me neither. This is the only game not even starting (the world; benchmark or campaign). Is it possible to get a refund on the physical collectors edition or change it to PS4 version?

I dont know. Best to ask the store where you purchased it from or Ubisoft if you bought it from them.
Im still hoping for the best that they will resolve this quickly. Still, bit a of disappointment to let this issue roll over on to release from open beta..

Capt_Squareyez
03-08-2017, 05:35 PM
I don't believe the problem is client sided either, since people seem to have different rigs, but of course we can't be sure until some of the devs respond to this problem.

If you read this thread, down where it says something about the game being on different drives to the OS, i think this issue is the cause. My game and uplay are on a different drive to my OS. Like i said earlier, i tried installing it on my OS drive but it still didnt work. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600154-Known-Issues-Updated-March-7
And, dont you think its a tad coincidental that we are all having the same issue of the game freezing up on us since the open beta but it was fine during closed beta? And just read ALL the many other threads out there about the game laggin, freezing, crashing, and low fps. So, its not just us in this thread, it is others as well. So it seems it is widespread. Im inclined to think it is client side. Not pickin a fight with ya though, i could be wrong, but, my gut tells me it is client side, purely because i have no issues at all running other games. If i did, i would have said so :)

Duckwar15
03-08-2017, 05:39 PM
If you read this thread, down where it says something about the game being on different drives to the OS, i think this issue is the cause. My game and uplay are on a different drive to my OS. Like i said earlier, i tried installing it on my OS drive but it still didnt work. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600154-Known-Issues-Updated-March-7
And, dont you think its a tad coincidental that we are all having the same issue of the game freezing up on us since the open beta but it was fine during closed beta? And just read ALL the many other threads out there about the game laggin, freezing, crashing, and low fps. So, its not just us in this thread, it is others as well. So it seems it is widespread. Im inclined to think it is client side. Not pickin a fight with ya though, i could be wrong, but, my gut tells me it is client side, purely because i have no issues at all running other games. If i did, i would have said so :)

The weird part for me is that out of every version, the closed beta worked the best, open beta was good but a lot of fps stutters :confused:

RappleMcUnzel
03-08-2017, 05:53 PM
If you read this thread, down where it says something about the game being on different drives to the OS, i think this issue is the cause. My game and uplay are on a different drive to my OS. Like i said earlier, i tried installing it on my OS drive but it still didnt work.

Not the issue for me since I only have one harddrive. I tried plugging in an external drive and installed the game on that drive, didn't help though.

RappleMcUnzel
03-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Anyone got any new ideas/suggestions? I'm not entirely sure what else I can try at this point.

Eldofix
03-08-2017, 10:57 PM
I have tryed a couple of things

disable anti-virus
Run as admin (rungame.exe)
re-installing the game 3-4 times
verifying the gamefiles 3-4 times
updated graphic card driver (my drivers : Nvidia Gefore - 378.66)
updating windows 10 (up-to-date)
re-installing it on other drivs (OS-disk and 2 others)
run it with other packages .exp : service package 2 etc.

Not re-installing windows, i think thats not the case, but i coud be wrong.

but still nothing. i can't open the game and it gets verry confusing. Please someone else got a fix for it?

Capt_Squareyez
03-09-2017, 07:21 AM
Not the issue for me since I only have one harddrive. I tried plugging in an external drive and installed the game on that drive, didn't help though.

It could be the same bug that is causing this issue for us all though, stopping us from playing or causing freezing at random. But, we can only speculate because none of us have been told anything as of yet. And i think support have stopped replying to me, so im thinkin they have run out of things for me to try.

Anyone got any new ideas/suggestions? I'm not entirely sure what else I can try at this point.

same here, im out of ideas.

Capt_Squareyez
03-09-2017, 07:22 AM
I have tryed a couple of things

disable anti-virus
Run as admin (rungame.exe)
re-installing the game 3-4 times
verifying the gamefiles 3-4 times
updated graphic card driver (my drivers : Nvidia Gefore - 378.66)
updating windows 10 (up-to-date)
re-installing it on other drivs (OS-disk and 2 others)
run it with other packages .exp : service package 2 etc.

Not re-installing windows, i think thats not the case, but i coud be wrong.

but still nothing. i can't open the game and it gets verry confusing. Please someone else got a fix for it?

Everything we all have tried i think, if not all, then some of us :)

XiphiuS.wOw
03-09-2017, 08:13 AM
funny how after so many days not a single mod/dev replies to this thread about any updates towards our issue

Capt_Squareyez
03-09-2017, 08:18 AM
I knew this was a long shot as well, but, i tried running it in compatibility mode for windows vista service pack 2, with no luck.
This is so sad, i paid $200 for the FAE and cant even play it, and no response from devs about this issue. Im starting to think like some other folks now, take it back and get a refund :(

Capt_Squareyez
03-09-2017, 08:21 AM
funny how after so many days not a single mod/dev replies to this thread about any updates towards our issue

Indeed! Very sad to say the least. I was so hyped about this game. :( Im about at the stage where i just dont care anymore. If i do reach that stage, then im sending it back for a refund.

d1ngchav3z
03-09-2017, 10:49 AM
I opened a support-Case for this Problem yesterday Morning at 7:10am European Standard Time. I`ll give em till tomorrow and if i won't get an answer that will be more than "We received your Mail blablabla", than i will give the Game back.

I can't understand, how you can release a game with a Major fault, that already exists in the Beta and i am sure, it was existing right in the closed Beta and than give a **** on that Guys who ask for a Solution!

Btw. - my new Graficcard arrived yesterday and i switched out my Zotac GTX 760 against a Zotac GTX 1060. That must have changed something for the Game, cause i was able to create my Character, but after that i wasn't able to Play it. Screen freezes after Creation and while Loading.

What i also don't understand is, that GRW.exe is reading somethimes more than 200GB of Data on my Harddisk while it is freezed. What are you doing with all this Data Ubi?!

quinch1199
03-09-2017, 12:23 PM
And still no official response to let us know what action is being taken...if any.

The freezing is getting worse for me and even occurred last night when I had just logged in at the trip from spawn to ammunition box!!

Before it didn't happen when I was in a helicopter but now its happening then as well.

XiphiuS.wOw
03-09-2017, 01:13 PM
what i also don't understand is, that grw.exe is reading somethimes more than 200gb of data on my harddisk while it is freezed. What are you doing with all this data ubi?!

yes this omg wtf

Capt_Squareyez
03-09-2017, 03:06 PM
Tried the following, didnt help me :(, but might help others....goodluck

Reinstall the following file(if they says they are installed or there is a version higher please uninstall and reinstall them):

DirectX
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
https://www.microsoft.com/en-Gb/download/details.aspx?id=30653

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21254
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=14632
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

2. Follow the steps below:

- Press Windows key + R
- Type CMD and press enter
- Write "net user administrator /active:yes" and press Enter
- Log out from the user you are in currently
- Open the new user and launch the game

smithtrw24
03-09-2017, 03:37 PM
I have the same issue. Was able to play fine until I turned my PC off, then on the game has crashed every time I try to load the game. It did manage to load the game for a few times, and was able to move my character around but then crashed back to desktop a couple of seconds later.

You would think with such a lot of us having similar issues this would have been addressed by now, or at lease acknowledged by the devs!:mad:

I'm just hoping that a patch comes out soon as well as the updated drivers from Nvidia.

EDIT: Just downloaded and installed latest Driver from Nvidia...........

STILL NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://gyazo.com/a9403767984d8ae252c6dd122b0e7daa

Andix91
03-09-2017, 04:04 PM
same issue on my pc..

i5 6600k
GTX 980 Ti

Can you guys check if your CPU usage is > 90%?

i asked the support and will keep you up to date.

d1ngchav3z
03-09-2017, 04:08 PM
same issue on my pc..

i5 6600k
GTX 980 Ti

Can you guys check if your CPU usage is > 90%?

i asked the support and will keep you up to date.
Nope - CPU-Usage ist at 3-5% while Hanging.

XiphiuS.wOw
03-09-2017, 04:22 PM
You would think with such a lot of us having similar issues this would have been addressed by now, or at lease acknowledged by the devs!:mad:

mhmm you'd think but it's ubisoft we're talking about lol when have any of their game launches went without issues LUL

XiphiuS.wOw
03-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Nope - CPU-Usage ist at 3-5% while Hanging.

physical memory 99% tho

darwishb
03-09-2017, 04:40 PM
So it seems this problem is not fixed yet even with the new drivers from NVDIA.

Anyways I just want to add like the other users are experiencing, when the loading bar freezes, the Read from my HDD/SSD spikes to 100MB+. For some reason the game is reading so much from the HDD/SSD. Check your drive usage as well if you guys are having the same problem.

P.S.

Ubisoft staff still haven't made any comments in this thread regarding this problem. Common ubisoft this is a big fault. This thread is already 7 pages long, can you look into this please.

d1ngchav3z
03-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Info from Ubisoft was, pls update the Driver for your Grafics Card and try again.

I gave it a try and it doesn't work. Game crashes again at 75% while Loading. All with this Failure - pls open a Call on Ubisofts Website and describe the Problem. Also please add DxDiag and msinfo32-Output in a Zip-File. Hopefully they are going to help us than...

Edit:
For all wondering - there was a Driver-Update (must be today) to Version 378.78

Blackmatze1990
03-09-2017, 09:54 PM
So it seems this problem is not fixed yet even with the new drivers from NVDIA.

Anyways I just want to add like the other users are experiencing, when the loading bar freezes, the Read from my HDD/SSD spikes to 100MB+. For some reason the game is reading so much from the HDD/SSD. Check your drive usage as well if you guys are having the same problem.

P.S.

Ubisoft staff still haven't made any comments in this thread regarding this problem. Common ubisoft this is a big fault. This thread is already 7 pages long, can you look into this please.

Hey guys,
i have the same problem.
Game crashes 1-2 secs after begin loading the game, every time.
win 10, gtx 1070, ssd, first installed on other internal hdd, now on OS drive.
Newest nvidia driver from today installed, admin mode, antivir off, etc...
The only abnormal thing i see is that my ssd dont stop loading big loads of data in "idle" in the main menu.
Cant play the game
fix?

Mani555
03-09-2017, 10:10 PM
I get a freeze randomly when reloading after a death, at the 75 % loaded point every time too lol. Rare but annoying as hell...

Rare, but I get it too - when trying to run a benchmark - ALWAYS freezes at 75%. I've never seen a benchmark run in any way\shape\form.

RappleMcUnzel
03-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Just updated the driver for my graphics card. Didn't help me either.

SerpentSix
03-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Well I got to make a character after nvidias driver update but same thing when loading afterwards. Benchmark not loading still. Damn was excited for a minute there!
980 SLI
Windows 7

deady2007
03-10-2017, 01:47 AM
Same problem here.

Game and Benchmark crash during loading-screen on my laptop on minimum settings.

GTX 970M 3Gb
i7
8Gb Ram

It works perfectly on my pc on "very high" (and some better)

GTX 970 4Gb
i5
16Gb Ram

On both computers its installed on C:\.
Both with newest drivers (09-march-17) for Wildlands.
Why doesn't it work on my 970M?

Please help!!

Kesisto
03-10-2017, 02:10 AM
I have logged 4 hours of "gaming time" while debugging and for heck of it left loading screen running over night.
I also have updated all drivers and updated all windows updates and dried all crash fixes that have been posted here or at steam forum.

What I got to show from all this is that while loading new game or benchmark. Game uses 3Gb of ram and about 20% of my cpu processing power.
Once loading reaches 75-98% the game either freezes or stops responding(Gives actual windows message of not responding). I am pretty sure that this freeze is not caused by environment, but by actual application itself.

Guess working that either game doesn't handle resource paths correctly or it damages data while loading or reading it from memory. I base this guess for absolutely nothing:rolleyes:

Anyway my rig:
Steam version of the game.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Gtx980 4Gb
Amd fx 8-core with clock of 4GHz.
16gb ram
C: has os and D: has uplay, steam, and wildlands.

So 4th day after release... Devs please throw a ball:confused:

Edit: By the way read me says it's 1.00, but as I understand day one patch or 1.02 should be in release version or has steam version not been updated?

TacraDoe
03-10-2017, 12:16 PM
I have bought just about every Ubisoft game that has ever came out with no issues to playing them. And now this. I would expect this "no response" rubbish from PWE. But, if this continues, dont expect me to continue to keep throwing money at you. Sorry Ubi, But seems you dont care too much about your fans here. Sure, may only be a handful of people with this issues, doesnt mean it should be left unanswered or not be fixed! No answer by Monday, im sending the game to get a refund. Im just glad i didnt buy the fallen angel edition. Your fans deserve an answer, NOT TO BE IGNORED!

For_Hodor_
03-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Please ppl post youre issue in this topic :
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603118-Where-are-the-REAL-known-issues-(crashing-every-10-min-blue-screen-etc-)

Im trying to gather us all up into one unignorable crowd.

Thanks

Yesx
03-10-2017, 05:37 PM

Sane exact issue didn't have any trouble in open beta i hope they fix this soon

Rick1975
03-10-2017, 08:12 PM
Any progress yet ?

shockbeta
03-10-2017, 10:19 PM
Patch didn't fix it.

RappleMcUnzel
03-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Yeah, didn't help me either.

Kesisto
03-10-2017, 11:12 PM
Yep, patch made menu laggy for minute or so after starting game, on upside I was able to create character so there was progress, but after selecting difficulty it freezes on next loading session.
Also I tried with shader cache turned off and lowest graphic settings, but no difference there.

KungfuJeebuz
03-10-2017, 11:57 PM
I was hoping that the patch would fix this but it's the same as launch. The furthest I've been able to get is to character creation, every other load freezes before it can finish loading. That'll teach me to buy a ubisoft game....

Yesx
03-11-2017, 01:18 AM
I was hoping that the patch would fix this but it's the same as launch. The furthest I've been able to get is to character creation, every other load freezes before it can finish loading. That'll teach me to buy a ubisoft game....

Yeah i was able to get to character creation for the first time so thats something

RappleMcUnzel
03-11-2017, 01:33 AM
So, I just plugged in another external hard drive and installed the game again on that hard drive. Now the game actually loads. Needless to say the loading times are a pain in the *** but at least I got to play. Performance is quite good, but it takes forever to load some textures and I usually have to wait about 30 secods before enemies and objectives show up.

Still it's something. So if any of you guys have another spare hard drive this might be worth a shot. Good luck!

Capt_Squareyez
03-11-2017, 07:50 AM
So, I just plugged in another external hard drive and installed the game again on that hard drive. Now the game actually loads. Needless to say the loading times are a pain in the *** but at least I got to play. Performance is quite good, but it takes forever to load some textures and I usually have to wait about 30 secods before enemies and objectives show up.

Still it's something. So if any of you guys have another spare hard drive this might be worth a shot. Good luck!

Funny, all my games are on a separate drive to my OS. So i had to try the opposite, being install the game on to my C drive, but it didnt work for me. Im downloading the patch....fingers crossed but i wont hold my breath!

Capt_Squareyez
03-11-2017, 10:20 AM
so, the patch done nothing for the game to get it working for me. And the next update is end of march start of april?

XColonelKurtzX
03-11-2017, 12:45 PM
so, the patch done nothing for the game to get it working for me. And the next update is end of march start of april?

If they want me and my 10 mates team to play, I suppose they will do something sooner...
We everybody are out of game.
Crash, freeze, no repair.

t0mik1ll312
03-11-2017, 12:48 PM
Same isue. Patch doesnt fix the problem at all. I tried to reinstall, play offline (the game do not start).. Also the ticket hasnt been answered yet.

Capt_Squareyez
03-11-2017, 01:04 PM
If they want me and my 10 mates team to play, I suppose they will do something sooner...
We everybody are out of game.
Crash, freeze, no repair.

One can only hope... "Redacted" because of "Redacted".... it is only "redacted", this message is classified

TFG_Dawid343434
03-11-2017, 01:42 PM
i got the same issue it loades 20 seconds and then it freezing but one time i had came into the character creation and when i was finish and wanted to start a new campaign it freeze again i wrote a ticket but ubisoft dont answer me have someone a fix sorry for my bad english i am from germany

Capt_Squareyez
03-11-2017, 01:49 PM
i got the same issue it loades 20 seconds and then it freezing but one time i had came into the character creation and when i was finish and wanted to start a new campaign it freeze again i wrote a ticket but ubisoft dont answer me have someone a fix sorry for my bad english i am from germany

I havent got a fix. But what i am doing, i have uninstalled from my G drive, which is where all my games are, and i am now reinstalling on my C drive. Im not holding my breath for this to work, but, we shall see

EviDev
03-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Waiting for 1 more patch, hope he will fix it.

Capt_Squareyez
03-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Still installing game on C drive here. Its downloading the patches.

Capt_Squareyez
03-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Well, i wasnt sure if this was going to work or not, but, so far i have finally entered the game.
Last week, i posted that i had already tried putting the game and a copy of the Uplay client on to my C drive, what i didnt realise was, when i did put it on my C drive, i just copied the game files straight over rather than doing a fresh install. I didnt think it would matter. But obviously it did.
So, my issue was to do with the issue that is already known and is in this thread > http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600154-Known-Issues-Updated-March-7 <, If you scroll down about half way down the page you will see " Unable to launch the game on non-OS hard drive
On some configurations, the game won't start when installed on a non-OS hard drive. We are currently investigating this issue. As a work-around, we recommend you to go the Ghost Recon Wildlands installation folder and run rungame.exe with administrator rights once. " I had tried running the rungame.exe with admin rights, but it failed on me, it made no difference, this was why i was getting frustrated. Nothing had worked for me. And not even the copying the game files to the C drive.
But again, i didnt realise. (Too many late nights at the pc trying to figure this problem out).
But when RappleMcUnzel said he had it working on a external hdd, i thought, well, i can only try a FRESH install of both UPlay and GRW onto my C drive. And it seems to be working fine so far, except still a tad stuttery.
If the game fails on me at some point again, i will post back with more details. But i hope this helps others :)

FreakyTeddy123
03-11-2017, 05:48 PM
same problem . The game stuck at loading screen about 20 minutes . it load to 99% and freeze.
My spec : I7 7700k, Gtx 1070 and 16gb ram

Ubi-Talos
03-11-2017, 05:48 PM
Hello,

If if the game is crashing on launching the game can you look at this FAQ (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000026541/Game-crashes-with-Microsoft-Space-Storage-Device/) .

If you have not done so already, please try these basic troubleshooting steps HERE. (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025947/)

Hello All,

If you have not done so already, please create a support ticket here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/Channel) . When reporting this issue, please include the following information:

1. Detailed list of all troubleshooting steps you have tried to solve this already.
2. Description of what happens from when you launch the game until the game crashes.
3. Provide a Dxdiag (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000021185/Sending-a-Dxdiag-to-Support/) and Msinfo File (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000021216/Sending-a-msinfo-report-to-Support/)

Capt_Squareyez
03-11-2017, 05:57 PM
Hello,

If if the game is crashing on launching the game can you look at this FAQ (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000026541/Game-crashes-with-Microsoft-Space-Storage-Device/) .

If you have not done so already, please try these basic troubleshooting steps HERE. (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025947/)

Hello All,

If you have not done so already, please create a support ticket here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/Channel) . When reporting this issue, please include the following information:

1. Detailed list of all troubleshooting steps you have tried to solve this already.
2. Description of what happens from when you launch the game until the game crashes.
3. Provide a Dxdiag (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000021185/Sending-a-Dxdiag-to-Support/) and Msinfo File (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000021216/Sending-a-msinfo-report-to-Support/)

That wasnt my issue. None of my HDD's or SSD's are of a Microsoft storage.
My issue was the game being on a NON OS HDD. So, until this issue is fixed, i had to reinstall on to my OS HDD, which i just realise tonight about 30 mins ago

XiphiuS.wOw
03-11-2017, 06:37 PM

So far I have never been able to enter Character Creation, it always get's stuck after 5 seconds of loading everything just freezes up. With the recent Nvidia driver update and game patch I can finally enter the Character Creation page, yay. So happy until I completed creating my character and the loading into a campaign froze after 5 seconds again.

So much for solving any issues, just a little more false hope. Hopefully they can get it all sorted out soon....

Capt_Squareyez
03-11-2017, 06:44 PM
So far I have never been able to enter Character Creation, it always get's stuck after 5 seconds of loading everything just freezes up. With the recent Nvidia driver update and game patch I can finally enter the Character Creation page, yay. So happy until I completed creating my character and the loading into a campaign froze after 5 seconds again.

So much for solving any issues, just a little more false hope. Hopefully they can get it all sorted out soon....

There is an issue with games running off a NON OS drive. That was my issue too. I only just realised about an hour ago. I uninstalled the game from my G Drive, and reinstallled a 2nd copy of the UPlay client onto my C Drive and then installed the game on to the C Drive as well. The game has been working for me since. You may want to give this a go if you havent already :)
Dont just copy the files over either. I tried that and it failed. Make SURE you do a FRESH install of uplay and game on to OS DRIVE

XiphiuS.wOw
03-11-2017, 06:57 PM
There is an issue with games running off a NON OS drive. That was my issue too. I only just realised about an hour ago. I uninstalled the game from my G Drive, and reinstallled a 2nd copy of the UPlay client onto my C Drive and then installed the game on to the C Drive as well. The game has been working for me since. You may want to give this a go if you havent already :)
Dont just copy the files over either. I tried that and it failed. Make SURE you do a FRESH install of uplay and game on to OS DRIVE

Sadly I cannot do that even if I wanted to. My OS is on a partitioned drive and only 8GB of space is remaining on that drive :(

Guess I'll have to wait till they decide to fix this ridiculous issue.

Capt_Squareyez
03-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Sadly I cannot do that even if I wanted to. My OS is on a partitioned drive and only 8GB of space is remaining on that drive :(

Guess I'll have to wait till they decide to fix this ridiculous issue.

Yeah, that would suk.
You could try what RappleMcUnzel did. He got a external hdd hooked up and placed the game and client on that and it worked for him.But, thats if you got a external hdd laying around somewhere.

Here is the post i am referring to :

And if you dont have a external hdd handy. But have another internal hdd, you could try one of those.
Hopefully it wont be too long before they fix it, because i dont like having all my games on my C drive, purely because if i have to format, then there goes the games as well.

TFG_Dawid343434
03-11-2017, 11:48 PM
I dont know what i have to do i have no external hdd or ssd i reinstalled the game now 9 times but it brings nothing and i reinstalled uplay 8 times but nothing have worked can somebody help me the support dont want to answer me.

Kesisto
03-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Inspired by DarkKnight44 I made secondary steam client on C: drive, uninstalled and reinstalled uplay into C, deleted wildlands from my primary steam client and made new clean installation.
For my amazement it actually worked. So for everybody who has tried moving and verifying files, clean installation is required.

TFG_Dawid343434
03-12-2017, 12:23 AM
i buyed this game on amazon and i activated it on uplay i paid 90 euros and i dont know anymore i am freaking out i wanna play this game but its freezing in loading screen and the support dont answer me i say only one thing

NICE UBISOFT!

you have made the game perfectly all my friends sais to me that the game is perfectly but i CANT PLAY it.

d1ngchav3z
03-12-2017, 02:47 AM
What i have tried and won't work till now:

Repair the Installation a few times
Reinstall the Game
Start the Game as an Admin using rungame.exe and/or grw.exe
Install newest Driver from NVidia (was released few Days after Game!)
Reinstalled Windows 7 Pro (would've liked to install Windows 8.1, but i didn't pick up the key from my Order-Mail :( and so i had to use Windows 7 again)
Switched from Geforce GTX 760 to GTX 1060 (wasn't for this Game in particular - was already planed for this Year)

I will now do a last try, installing UPlay and the game itself on my SSD with the OS-Partition.

Capt_Squareyez
03-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Inspired by DarkKnight44 I made secondary steam client on C: drive, uninstalled and reinstalled uplay into C, deleted wildlands from my primary steam client and made new clean installation.
For my amazement it actually worked. So for everybody who has tried moving and verifying files, clean installation is required.

Glad it helped you :)

Capt_Squareyez
03-12-2017, 10:37 AM
If your game is installed on a NON OS drive and doesnt play or load, then install a 2nd copy of UPLAY on to your OS DRIVE, then UN-INSTALL GRW from your computer, THEN do a FRESH INSTALL of the game on to the OS DRIVE where you just installed the 2nd copy of UPLAY.

It is a known issue that the game will NOT play if it is on a NON OS DRIVE

Another person in this thread, said he installed it on to a EXTERNAL HDD to get it working, not the best loading times but he was able to play it, so another thing you could try.

If you dont have enough room on OS DRIVE or have access to a external HDD or cant borrow one or whatever, then, you will have to look for other alternatives like play on a friends pc or wait til a fix is implemented.

Again, this is a KNOWN issue and is in the KNOWN issues thread.
I hope this helps :)

Myself, i didnt realise when i was trying to problem solve the issue that it was a known issue. Thats why im trying to let you guys know. :)

d1ngchav3z
03-12-2017, 11:15 AM
I can prove this Workaround - tried it yesterday or i should better say at Night. Deinstalling UPlay and GRW on second Hard Drive and Installing it on OS-Partition (Both - Uplay and GRW) fixed the Problem for me. I won't name this Solution, cause many People do have a small SSD for OS and a big HDD for Games; like me. But for now it works and i can play it.

A1ex1230
03-12-2017, 12:34 PM
I also have the game on my second drive and I was able to fix the load freezing by running GRW.exe as Administrator.
Now I have to create the character, but only get a random one, which i can't change anyhow. And if i try to save even that random character it just doesn't work, so i can't start the game.
Had absolutely no issues in open beta. WTF...

Capt_Squareyez
03-12-2017, 03:01 PM
I can prove this Workaround - tried it yesterday or i should better say at Night. Deinstalling UPlay and GRW on second Hard Drive and Installing it on OS-Partition (Both - Uplay and GRW) fixed the Problem for me. I won't name this Solution, cause many People do have a small SSD for OS and a big HDD for Games; like me. But for now it works and i can play it.

Yep, im one of those as well. 6TB HDD just for the games :) Onnce this issue is fixed, i will be moving it from my C drive back to my G drive

Chicolo_83
03-12-2017, 07:02 PM
Hy Gamers, Ive the same f...k bug. I start the game.... to menu.... start the campaign, the game load 5 sec and freeze in Loading-Screen, crashe,crashe,crashe,crashe.
25 try later ... I tried everything I could. I have tried to repair data, new DL GD, new install uplay on different hard disks (SSD, HDD, SD,)
One way : In the same partition C: Programe / Ubisoft ..... //// or Second and third way : Uplay on C: and GRW on E: - I: ... partition...... no fu..k way ......
Also GK.Driver new installation does not help,

Have the game synonymous tried to download via foreign account and then start it with my accound and the data of the foreign accout.
No way .... always at the same place freeze ......

Please Help Help Help ....... Guys

My specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX TitanX (latest drivers)
16GB RAM
4x 500GB SSD / 2x 2000GB HDD / .....
All Hardware Water cooled

TFG_Dawid343434
03-13-2017, 08:02 PM
I have no HDD or SSD have somebody please a idea and i got windows 7

RappleMcUnzel
03-13-2017, 11:01 PM
I suppose you just have to wait for them to fix that bug. I will most definitely reinstall the game on my hdd if they fix it because the loading times from my external drive are horrible.

Capt_Squareyez
03-13-2017, 11:45 PM
I have no HDD or SSD have somebody please a idea and i got windows 7

About the only other thing you could do, is get the game on console or wait til they fix that issue or go through all the trouble shooting steps to see if you get lucky.
It is a known issue for those of us that have the game on a NON OS drive, and the devs are aware of it. Until they fix it, there is not much else we can do unfortunately.

smithtrw24
03-14-2017, 09:30 AM
I managed to get the game working!!!!

I reinstalled the game along with Uplay onto my OS drive, which in the first place did nothing, game would always crash between selecting 'continue campaign' and loading the lobby.

This is what I tried:

On main menu I selected a new saved game, and amazingly it worked! Loaded up the game fine and was able to play, however this was a fresh save so back to the beginning :(

Then I tried quitting back to main menu and selecting my first saved game. And to my amazement it loaded up into the game where I left off with all the gear that I had collected.

I have no idea what this means, but found it strange that It would load up into a new game fine, but crash when trying to load up a saved game.

TheRadarX
03-14-2017, 04:53 PM
Still having this issue. Running with performance monitor open shows a huge spike in the HDD activity to 100% and then the loading screen crashes. I can't start a new campaign, continue, or even run the in-game benchmark. Have not been able to play once yet since launch. Very disappointing..

realknorke
03-14-2017, 05:35 PM
Ubisoft, thanks for nothing.

After uninstalling ubisoft launcher and wildlands and later re-installing both I was able to enter character generation screen. After 2 minutes I got a mesage that my game is outdated and I have to update.
The game was quit automatically and after some minutes steam provieded me with a 5mb update.

After that the game ran into exactly the same issue: freeze after some seconds in loading screen. (low/no cpu consumption; always different memory consumption, 7-13gb)

I'm going to play Witcher3 again. 200+ hours without a crash. Or any other game I own. All of them almost perfectly stable.

I never ever again will buy a newly released ubisoft game.

Capt_Squareyez
03-15-2017, 01:54 PM
It seems that some people post there issues, expect help, but dont ever read through the forums to find their solutions.
If your game is on a NON OS drive, chances are, it WILL NOT WORK. There is a fix coming, the devs know about this issue.
They also know about the game out of date issue.

Why am i even bothering. People wont even read this, like how they havent seen a few of us posting a fix for the game...makes me wonder if people really want ot play or just come here to complain:confused: smh

TheRadarX
03-15-2017, 02:16 PM
It seems that some people post there issues, expect help, but dont ever read through the forums to find their solutions.
If your game is on a NON OS drive, chances are, it WILL NOT WORK. There is a fix coming, the devs know about this issue.

Why am i even bothering. People wont even read this, like how they havent seen a few of us posting a fix for the game...makes me wonder if people really want ot play or just come here to complain:confused: smh

Sorry man, but for the majority of us here having this issue this is not true.

The fact that we are even here on the forum seeking help shows a willingness to go out of our way to fix the problem. Why bother posting if there's already solutions posted that work? There aren't.

kili15
03-15-2017, 02:30 PM
got the same problem....

but the first time a friend invited me i got to 75% and then it stuck.

ubisoft pls fix

wmks
03-15-2017, 03:24 PM

There is no "solution" available at the moment. There is a workaround, that is to move the game to the OS drive, but it is not a >>solution<< that could be accepted by many users, due to many reasons (small OS partitions, etc.). Besides, it doesn't apply to all of the cases -- in my case the game is installed on the OS drive but it doesn't launch. More, when I move it to the external USB 3.0 drive (for testing purposes only), it works -- so, it works on the non-OS drive, while it shouldn't, according to the developer.

I would suggest you to not try to be a support guy -- it's a very tough job that requires you to be as calm as possible no matter what the customers say. Let the Ubisoft and its Support team work.

XiphiuS.wOw
03-15-2017, 03:32 PM
still rotting here waiting for the non-os drive fix... :(

TheRadarX
03-15-2017, 10:09 PM
still rotting here waiting for the non-os drive fix... :(

My game is installed on the OS drive and still having this issue, so I don't think that fixes it unfortunately. :\

SchrobEins
03-16-2017, 11:39 AM
This NON OS fix is not correct.
I run the Game on a NON OS Harddrive and it runs smooth as butter. 60fps/4k
I got two two hds. An ssd and a normal 3TB harddisk.
My fix was install uplay on my os drive (ssd) and the game to another hd.
Then, VERIFY Gamefiles and start again.
Game is ok. What should I say. No crime is happen here. Everything ok.
Working on pc can be quite difficult..
Set PAGEFILESIZE to AUTO!
This game needs big space :D

A1ex1230
03-16-2017, 02:43 PM
Finally I'm able to run the game in a standard way via Uplay.
What I did is I ran Verify Files and after it was checked, repaired and something downloaded, everything is fine now.
Please notice, I have the game on non-system drive, as well as the Uplay app.

Yesx
03-16-2017, 03:52 PM
Finally I'm able to run the game in a standard way via Uplay.
What I did is I ran Verify Files and after it was checked, repaired and something downloaded, everything is fine now.
Please notice, I have the game on non-system drive, as well as the Uplay app.

how do you verify files?

A1ex1230
03-16-2017, 05:29 PM
how do you verify files?

Open Uplay app, go to Games, hover the right bottom corner of Ghost Recon and a menu pops up. It must be there.
At the moment for this game I can no longer see it, maybe because all is ok or it's just a mystery. =)

Yesx
03-16-2017, 05:33 PM
Open Uplay app, go to Games, hover the right bottom corner of Ghost Recon and a menu pops up. It must be there.
At the moment for this game I can no longer see it, maybe because all is ok or it's just a mystery. =)

Hmm doesn't seem to work for me i was able to verify the files but nothing changed is there anything else you have done?

A1ex1230
03-16-2017, 06:16 PM
Hmm doesn't seem to work for me i was able to verify the files but nothing changed is there anything else you have done?

No, that's all I did and also waited for the download to complete.

Yesx
03-16-2017, 06:42 PM
No, that's all I did and also waited for the download to complete.

What download are you talking about?

AOD_XguarionX
03-17-2017, 04:55 AM
Same issue - couldn't play open beta beacause of this. Thought it will be sorted out by now :(. Im on Intel btw.

Same here Btw I'm running AMD with single 970 card
AMD FX 9590 4.71GHZ
16.0GB RAM
WIN 7 64

Yesx
03-17-2017, 03:30 PM
Does anyone know when the next patch is coming out?

Rick1975
03-17-2017, 06:13 PM
Nvidia gameworks > seems there are no boundary's on this, like a gtx1080 has all the included game works and the gtx970 works on the same gameworks while it doesnt has all the gameworks that ar ein the package ?

Also ram and harddisk managnement, it seems that GRW handles RAM not as it should, does it crash due to latency mismatch caused by moving the data between the page file and the harddisk after a delay which it can't handle so it seems ?

M.2 disks, might not work when not all the programs are set. Maybe due to caching problems ?

The game still loads poorly and still crashes even when it loaded the game before perfectly. Its very unstable.

TFG_Dawid343434
03-18-2017, 08:45 PM
Ubisoft just prank us because no publisher would publish so a big ******** with so many bugs thats just a prank i think because if not i am freaking out :mad

TheRadarX
03-18-2017, 10:13 PM
The lack of support on these issues from Ubisoft is unacceptable. Never buying a launch release from Ubisoft again.

t0mik1ll312
03-22-2017, 07:32 PM
doesnt work after the 2nd patch... I will throw this s**** into the next corner. What is so difficult to fix a bug like that? Man i paid for this!
Greetings from Germany to Ubisoft do your homework!

Yesx
03-22-2017, 07:53 PM
doesnt work after the 2nd patch... I will throw this s**** into the next corner. What is so difficult to fix a bug like that? Man i paid for this!
Greetings from Germany to Ubisoft do your homework!

Yeah dude i was coming on to say the same thing what the **** is going on? Ubisoft better reply with some type of answer or something. This is absolutely ridiculous,

TFG_Dawid343434
03-28-2017, 10:36 AM
GRW is working for me since a week after an Nvidia update came out and then its worked sorry for my bad english i am from germany

EviDev
03-29-2017, 05:20 PM
It seems to me that developers have just chucked in this problem :(:(

CplSocks
03-31-2017, 02:11 AM
Ok so I have the same issue and very frustrated. But I was browsing through the files and found one that logs what is going on in the background. It is under your main Ubisoft folder on the C drive : C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\logs
Click on the Service_log.txt
I notice every time it gets stuck on the loading scree, it registers to this file the following error:
[ 824] 2017-03-30 19:54:38 [ 3760] ERROR UplayService.cpp (356) Failed to add firewall rules
[ 6924] 2017-03-30 19:58:41 [ 8536] ERROR UplayService.cpp (356) Failed to add firewall rules

I have tried adding it to Kaspersky rules, but it still does not work. I also tried shutting down Kaspersky. Still the same error.
I turned of windows firewall also and still the same issue. So hope this gets someone closer to solving it since Ubi is really not helping.
I will keep trying and hope someone can solve this soon.

SerpentSix
04-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Got it to work. I moved the game folder to a different hard drive.

five20-1
04-04-2017, 04:03 AM
I'll try this tonight and confirm. I don't know what the performance will be like though. My game doesn't just hang in the loading screen (and it doesn't do that regularly). It will freeze around 20 minutes in regardless what I am doing. Could be looking through binoculars, looking at the map, in a cutscene or just idling.

EDIT: Didn't realize your post was pre-patch, which I think may have solved this issue.

five20-1
04-04-2017, 04:22 AM
Hello,

Hello All,

There are a lot of people complaining about no response from Ubisoft and a lack of support. So I thought I would repost this here, I've logged a support ticket with my issue and actually wanted to say thanks for the patch as that actually allowed me to play some of this awesome game - whereas previously I couldn't get past the loading screen. Will wait to see what response I get back from Support. Cheers!

mogwi700
04-13-2017, 01:55 AM
So I've literally been going back and forth with Ubisoft terrible customer service for a month on this, and they've been completely worthless. Has anyone managed to figure this out?

CplSocks
05-07-2017, 03:12 PM
All, please try this, I'm getting closer. I got the game to work by creating a none ADMIN user.
This allowed me to launch the game. So the issue must be with a driver or another software installed. I have already verified all task in the windows manager, so it not that. It has to be in the Registry, something that does not carry over to the new profile. Try it and let me know if this works for you, oh and it's not the NVidia drivers or their app. I'll keep looking to see what it is.

Carnaxus
09-03-2017, 06:54 AM
All, please try this, I'm getting closer. I got the game to work by creating a none ADMIN user.
This allowed me to launch the game. So the issue must be with a driver or another software installed. I have already verified all task in the windows manager, so it not that. It has to be in the Registry, something that does not carry over to the new profile. Try it and let me know if this works for you, oh and it's not the NVidia drivers or their app. I'll keep looking to see what it is.

Any luck?

I get through the opening cinematics and then it just hangs on a Loading screen. It never freezes, it just hangs and won't stop spinning. I fixed it one time by clearing my temporary files, but then three days later the issue recurred, and I uninstalled the game in disgust. I just now reinstalled it only to find that the exact same issue is still happening.

This issue first happened to me during the OPEN BETA PERIOD and it is still not fixed. Ubisoft needs to officially change their company name to Ubisuck if this is how they support their players.

I'm also sick and tired of being told to reduce the security of my network just so their program - which should be able to handle port opening and closing on its own, UPnP is a THING people - can connect. No, Ubisuck, it's not perfectly safe. Yes, Ubisuck, there are hackers out there constantly sniffing around for open ports anywhere they can find them. Get your heads out of the sand.