PDA

View Full Version : Low fps when controllr is enabled

captainraincoat
03-07-2017, 01:09 PM
Got the same bug from the beta where the controller is enabled it give me 5-10 fps
once i disable the controller it goes back to 100+fps

Would of thought betas would fix this sort of stuff

Shankerz
03-07-2017, 04:33 PM
having same problem with a joystick or gamepad. Anyone have a fix for this?2

TheDevilman65
03-08-2017, 03:30 PM
I had to unplug the joystick to fix the issue.

StonedGamers
03-10-2017, 05:45 PM
Having same issue, Ubisoft aren't being helpful at all, hoped the Nvidia driver would help but no go, have to wait for first patch

StonedGamers
03-10-2017, 10:00 PM
turn off Steam, thank me later

bert1986uk
03-20-2017, 12:29 AM
im having the same issue that when ever i have my controller plugged in the fps drops to 40 and the game stutters like mad was fine in the beta but for some reason in the full release it just wont play ball. I've tried with steam closed but no help

bert1986uk
03-21-2017, 11:18 PM
i managed to get it working by going out and buying a xbo pad today i was using ps4 pad with ds4 tool and what seemed to be happening was that when i started the game up it was auto detecting my ps4 controller (which I couldnt use due to every button seeming like i had a rapid fire controller) hence why i was using ds4 to emulate a xbo pad. But when ever i was running the game with ds4 the game was auto detecting the ps4 pad and also my emulated xbo so it was detecting 2 controllers (again dont see why this was an issue) it just happened last night that the game didnt auto detect the ps4 controller and i was only playing with my emulated xbox pad (ds4) when i tryed to play it today the stupid thing was auto detecting my ps4 pad again so was back to the same issue (I posted that about running the game windowed as that was the only change i had made, i actually didnt even pick running it windowed as my desktop is 4k but im playing this on 1080p due to only having a 980 atm, so i had started wildlands up and was messing about putting an over clock on my gpu and that caused the game to open in a 1080p window) As i said the only way i have been able to get round it was to buy a xbox pad today and is running great, Now my issue is when i connect my usb headset the game runs like crap it seems like the game craps its pants every time i have more than 1 usb device connected which is a big problem. if you dont want to buy a xbox pad and your using a ps4 controller the other way round it is to run steam in big picture mode and goto controller settings in which you can remap your keyboard to the controller which also worked for me but i could not be bothered to sit and remap all the keys. hope this helps. (and to be honest you shouldnt have to go out and buy a new pad thats just a major **** up by ubisoft )

IndecisiveZebra
03-22-2017, 01:54 AM
I used my DS4 controller in the closed beta and open beta without issue. When I use it with Wildlands now I get a drop from 60 to ~20 FPS. If I unplug it or disconnect from Bluetooth the FPS jumps back up and mouse/keyboard works fine. I hate using the mouse and keyboard. Something in the release screwed this up. Oh, and it happens with or without DS4Windows running. Other UPlay games like Watch Dogs 2 work fine.