PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking..

Isdrake
03-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Ok, seriously. Have we heard anything about matchmaking is gonna be fixed? Im so tired being put against people with rep 5 and max gear. I lose, and lose, and lose, and lose. I think I might have 1 victory for each 10 losses. Its not fair and Would like to be matched against people of equal skill/gear.

and when you search for games they really should increase the time when having the search criteria of player skill strict. It feels like its being put on "extended" after just 10 seconds, and "all player skills" after 15. I rather wait 2-3 minutes for a good matchup than having to play another game where your entire team gets a total of 3 takedowns.

Grumpie_Bear
03-07-2017, 06:21 PM
You're tired of matchmaking being like this? me too. Gear should be a factor in matchmaking, and the only reason it wouldn't be is because you can select your class after you load in, but what difference does it make when you select your class? honestly you should select your class first so gear can effect who you get matched against. playing dominion when you are completely out classed in gear is stupid

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3910/33307475785_de0992b97c_b.jpg

Raeyek
03-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Don't get to excited about people with gear,it doesn't make the player. i have a 108 R3 warden and i am awful at pvp.I havent picked up on the things people do yet. i have 2 friends with 108 a bit better than me and we will que together, but are very beatable. People crap themselves and then find out they didn't need to. and good teamwork can negate that revenge gained by gear.