PDA

View Full Version : She never fell!?

secrecy274
03-07-2017, 11:03 AM
So, played against a PK recently, traded blows, business as usual, until I got her stamina down, GB her, pushed her and... nothing, she didn't trip...

Ok, I said, wtf is going on?
Back into the fight, I once again got her stamina down, successfully GB her again, did the push and... nothing again, she easily blocked my overhead swing that would have hit, had she actually tripped...

I watched and re-watched the clip of the fight, there's no denying she's out of stamina, she simple doesn't fall down.
Anyone else experienced this?

ASwiftKill
03-07-2017, 11:17 AM
Were gear stats disabled? If not, probably a glitch with the maxed debuff stat.

Aiva_Kami
03-07-2017, 11:35 AM
For all the assassins if they have a guard direction when grabbed, and then continue to move the direction of guard. they will not fall down when out of stamina.

secrecy274
03-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Were gear stats disabled? If not, probably a glitch with the maxed debuff stat.

Yes, happened during in Brawl.

Maarmang
03-07-2017, 11:37 AM
There is a bug/glitch(UBI game big surprise there) that does this. When you throw a pk that is exhausted they dont fall down.

teksuo1
03-07-2017, 12:22 PM
cats always fall on their feet :rolleyes:

Synsif
03-07-2017, 12:29 PM
There is a bug/glitch(UBI game big surprise there) that does this. When you throw a pk that is exhausted they dont fall down.
This is not true at all. I main PK and I get thrown down if I'm out of stamina all the time. It must be another glitch.

DT1_Hussar
03-07-2017, 12:46 PM
That is a fine glitch sir (unless we don't know about something, like a secret gear perk or something)

Got one too. Dominion match, Me (Warden Rep 1 lvl 5) and enemy (Warden Rep 3 and forgot lvl) engaged in a fight. It was clear that he was superior in gear, but with patience, luck, and skill i was able to put him down - and just when i was about to execute him (the animation begins) he vanished, reappear beside me with full health, grab me and throw me from a scarp...

I was so stunned, and then i wrote in chat something like: "WTF just happened, You saw i was about to execute you, and you just stand up with full health ? how ?!", and he just "lol'ed" back...

Well, i admit. i like this game very much, but **** like this (your and mine situations) got to go, before players loose their patience.

SethUnleashed
03-07-2017, 01:14 PM
there is a bug on ASSASSINS, when you are constantly switching guard-position and you get grabbed and thrown, you wont fall down.
some do it on accident as a LOT of players like to (for no real reason really) spam guard-swaps.

That is a fine glitch sir (unless we don't know about something, like a secret gear perk or something)

Got one too. Dominion match, Me (Warden Rep 1 lvl 5) and enemy (Warden Rep 3 and forgot lvl) engaged in a fight. It was clear that he was superior in gear, but with patience, luck, and skill i was able to put him down - and just when i was about to execute him (the animation begins) he vanished, reappear beside me with full health, grab me and throw me from a scarp...

I was so stunned, and then i wrote in chat something like: "WTF just happened, You saw i was about to execute you, and you just stand up with full health ? how ?!", and he just "lol'ed" back...

Well, i admit. i like this game very much, but **** like this (your and mine situations) got to go, before players loose their patience.

this seems like the player quit, got replaced by a bot and the bot grabbed you (they like to do that)...
the one who lol'ed was probably another player or a team-mate?

Obdach01
03-07-2017, 01:49 PM
So, played against a PK recently, traded blows, business as usual, until I got her stamina down, GB her, pushed her and... nothing, she didn't trip...

Back into the fight, I once again got her stamina down, successfully GB her again, did the push and... nothing again, she easily blocked my overhead swing that would have hit, had she actually tripped...

I watched and re-watched the clip of the fight, there's no denying she's out of stamina, she simple doesn't fall down.

Maybe this is something for the bugs area?

TCTF_SWAT
03-10-2017, 01:18 AM
Yeah....this just happened to me. PK was exhausted GB her then threw her...nope....still stood. Happened twice in a row. Like seriously....what a load of garbage....

PackingMoney
03-10-2017, 01:46 AM
It is a bug, if they change their guard and keep it active when grabbed, they wont be thrown. Applies to all assassins not just PK. I also think there is a bug where Shugoki doesn't fall, but there was a hotfix today and I haven't played one so i'm not sure.

UbiNoty
03-10-2017, 01:53 AM

Hi, sounds like you caught a bug. Please pass along your clip of the fight to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can look into it and investigate. Thanks!

Einherjar25
03-10-2017, 02:16 AM

This has happened to me multiple time. Both VS AI and Players.

secrecy274
03-15-2017, 02:57 AM
Yeah, seems like this is starting to catch on, meet a Warden, even more Peacekeepers and some Berserkers now with the same result, impossible to knock them down. .

Simi_Xiamara_
03-15-2017, 03:15 AM
there is a bug on ASSASSINS, when you are constantly switching guard-position and you get grabbed and thrown, you wont fall down.
some do it on accident as a LOT of players like to (for no real reason really) spam guard-swaps.

Actually the reason is to keep your brain and body from (lack of a better word) stiffening

It's easyer block when you are already in motion rather then when your at rest. It's rly hard to explain

DrExtrem
03-15-2017, 07:30 AM
Yeah, seems like this is starting to catch on, meet a Warden, even more Peacekeepers and some Berserkers now with the same result, impossible to knock them down. .

So ... This disease is spreading?

I guess you are playing on PC?

secrecy274
03-15-2017, 09:13 AM
So ... This disease is spreading?

I guess you are playing on PC?

No, I'm on console.

SirCorrino
03-15-2017, 09:19 AM
Hi, sounds like you caught a bug. Please pass along your clip of the fight to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can look into it and investigate. Thanks!

This is a well-known bug among assassins and is something a lot of them intentionally abuse. Is this something that can be reported and lead to bans for bug exploiting?

DrExtrem
03-15-2017, 09:47 AM
No, I'm on console.

Its an overarching problem then.

Songfire
03-15-2017, 10:20 AM
Been noticing this as well. Even saw KingRichard and Iskys talk about the "tech" on stream a couple of days ago. Obviously a bug which can be exploited. Don't know how it works though.

TCTF_SWAT
03-17-2017, 08:14 PM
This bug is getting ridiculous. It's game breaking. It can turn matches around REALLY easily. It's dumb.

secrecy274
03-17-2017, 08:56 PM
This bug is getting ridiculous. It's game breaking. It can turn matches around REALLY easily. It's dumb.

Yeah, just had another Peacekeeper (big surprise there) do it, which lost me that round... well, I simple got my revenge by throwing her off ledges for the rest of the game, she didn't appreciate that.

TCTF_SWAT
03-17-2017, 08:59 PM
Like I can't react (if there's even time) if they don't fall for another attack or another Gb. And if they fall and I do whiff my move then well....I just wasted my knockdown. Has happened with wardens too. REALLY annoying.

secrecy274
03-26-2017, 11:10 AM
Yeah, can now confirm, all characters can do it.

https://youtu.be/HQWSTDefvMY

They better fix this in the next patch.

TCTF_SWAT
03-26-2017, 01:44 PM
That's shugoki's feat. It allows him to not fall over or stumble from throws or parries. Hence why you can't wall stun him with that feat on.

secrecy274
03-26-2017, 02:07 PM
That's shugoki's feat. It allows him to not fall over or stumble from throws or parries. Hence why you can't wall stun him with that feat on.

Ah... I be damned, didn't know that... my bad then.

Another reason to hate that character I guess.