PDA

View Full Version : AFK farming is out of control

Nbjerkan
03-07-2017, 06:17 AM
AFK farmers have litteraly taken over Dominion Ai games on the ps4. Every single match i entered yesterday had 2-3 afk farmers in them. And we aren't talking about people lving up low lvl heroes we are talking about people that are above prestige 9 with 108 gear that is doing this.
It is completely insane how many is exploiting this, as it as quite litteraly broken one of the game modes completely. Also 1 thing is them having a rubber latched to the moving stick making their character spin endlessly, another is them standing completely still for up to 10 minutes without them being kicked for inactivity or something similar.
Is anything being done to fix this like at all? it has been going on for weeks now but it has reached an all time low at this point. You need to force the player to continue after a match so it doesn't automaticly send people in to new games, that way you can atleast stop half the farmers if not more if they are forced to having to actually press enter everytime they wanna ruin games.
At this point i just try to report everyone that does it for griefing but i don't even know if should bother as i havn't heard about any actions being taken.
So yea if Ubisoft could please start looking through the playerbase and take a loot at what players has have a DRASTIC change in KD and win/loss and punish them for what they are doing that would be GREAT. And don't tell me this could be troublesome, it shouldn't be too hard to find out, we are talking about people that play hundreds of matches with getting a single win or kill.

Beneathar
03-07-2017, 06:26 AM
I agree. looking on the player stats would definitely be helpful, as this thing definitely leaves a spíke in death and lost games.

Ubisoft should definitely consider this.

I think the chance of getting the wrong person would be low, as theres no way a person doies litterally 0 kills in like 50 or 100 matches plus 95% of Games lost (sometimes some skiller passes by and get it through) osses all of them vs the AI. Only very, very new players would maybe produce such stats over hours (and even those would stop after like 2 or 3 hours, definitely wont make 8 during nicght or such)

Maybe Ubi can sonsider to give XP and Steel for lost Duels as well, so those ****ers go somewhere were they dont disturb people. That would be at least kind if ubi dooesnt really want to tackle this problem.

Darizuka
03-07-2017, 06:33 AM
More Kills = More Exp for me
honestly i dont mind though
i mean realistic warfare is simply sometimes an army with 1 champion had to face an army with 4 champions

Remember

Yukimura Sanada defended Osaka Castle with 2000 men against an army of 20,000+

Darizuka
03-07-2017, 08:07 AM
Where those 20k afk or what?

whoops
Ueda Castle.

against 40,000 Men.

:o

well basically
im just trying to clarify that Samurais are strong yet the weakest faction online

Skarik-
03-07-2017, 09:31 AM
Seriously people.. you cry about the wrong thing.
Instead of fixing the matchmaking,
where BEGINNERS have to face 108 geared people that literrally one Hit you. Or that 4 Made up teams have to face 4 random people.
you are targeting the afk leechers the people that Level up their characters to Level 3 ?
Yes afk leeching is Bad, but also 3 days fighting constantly stupid easy bots.
There are some Priorites fist, and because of stupid people like you who create threads like this, force ubisoft to Prioritize on this, the game will become literrally impossible to play with no skilled dimwits that one Hit you on dominion just because they are Level 3.

kelly1991gw
03-07-2017, 09:34 AM
where BEGINNERS have to face 108 geared people that literrally one Hit you. Or that 4 Made up teams have to face 4 random people.
you are targeting the afk leechers the people that Level up their characters to Level 3 ?
There are some Priorites fist, and because of stupid people like you who create threads like this, force ubisoft to Prioritize on this, the game will become literrally impossible to play with no skilled dimwits that one Hit you on dominion just because they are Level 3.

Not sure if that's any consolation but Ubisoft has shown they do not prioritize anything people write on this forum. We'd have servers by now if they did ;)

Skarik-
03-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Not sure if that's any consolation but Ubisoft has shown they do not prioritize anything people write on this forum. We'd have servers by now if they did ;)

In that one Post where that ceo or something Talked about lawbringer, Future changes, the mistake by the to fast Release of the Valkyrie.
He Talked alot about the afking, but nothing about a proper matchmaking.

And yes ubisoft doesnt give a crap whatsover. 3 weeks since Release zero Patches. That from a rich *** Company. Ive Seen indie games doing more work.

Korstal
03-07-2017, 10:09 AM
I Agree thats sucks when you want to make a Order for KI you have a AFK Player with you. That suxx i support them to Cheater but how can that be fixed ??

DrinkinMyStella
03-07-2017, 11:36 AM
ubisoft get the ban hammer out?

Felis_Menari
03-07-2017, 11:41 AM
In that one Post where that ceo or something Talked about lawbringer, Future changes, the mistake by the to fast Release of the Valkyrie.
He Talked alot about the afking, but nothing about a proper matchmaking.

And yes ubisoft doesnt give a crap whatsover. 3 weeks since Release zero Patches. That from a rich *** Company. Ive Seen indie games doing more work.

Patch 1.3 hit PC about a week ago. The reason for the delay is due to console certification processes; you can only blame Sony/Microsoft for that. Anyhow, the patch should be going live for the rest of us tomorrow.

Nbjerkan
03-08-2017, 06:31 AM

I hope you realise that most of these afkers are doing this kind of thing because they wanna have access to said 108 item lvls and then stomp low skilled players thanks to their win/loss ration being so low that the matchmaker belives them to be complete noobs (which imo id call someone that uses such a strategy in the first place) Both your problem and the one discussed in this thread are connected.