PDA

View Full Version : Letter to devs

Simi_Xiamara_
03-07-2017, 05:15 AM
Can I ask why do the dev only reply to forms that break the rules or create controversy and right after they lock the threads? I only seen one dev say somthing that wasn't a scolding and it was on the "world's 1st rep 30pk" he said Gratz even tho it didn't go to we'll (at least he tried)

Why don't they every reply to people's ideas (not stuff like nerf this buff that) I can understand why they don't comment on those. But threads that are suggesting ideas like new maps new exicution and just new stuff in general. You could at least say "that's a good idea" or "that's probably somthing that won't happen" I made 2-3 post suggesting new content seen someone talking about "why don't we have a field map" and another thread suggesting new exicutions. None of those maps got a single reply from any dev. Its really discouraging.
Overwatch fourms do a great job at doing this. Blizerd makes you feel like they are sharing their game with you.
You guys on other hand remind me of smeagle from lord rings....

Simi_Xiamara_
03-07-2017, 05:17 AM
I messed up alot when writing that. I should of probably went over it 1st >.>

PKUSUB
03-07-2017, 05:22 AM
well, the ones i seen that have replied to thread that went outta control are moderators, not developers.

but i know what u mean tho, blizzard's moderators are pretty damn friendly and replies to everything.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-07-2017, 05:30 AM
Ah my bad but they could still say somthing other then "this is not allowed plz follow this link" (closes thread)

*wait's for same reply here*

SerArthur-Dayne
03-07-2017, 05:39 AM
I think the mods are great here tbh... Theres multiple posts a day from them and they are always helping people who are having issues.

And any threads that are laid out with a good arguement/ evidence for suggested changes, they have posted in them and said they would pass it on to the Devs for consideration. Seems good to me!

Simi_Xiamara_
03-07-2017, 05:42 AM
I think the mods are great here tbh... Theres multiple posts a day from them and they are always helping people who are having issues.

And any threads that are laid out with a good arguement/ evidence for suggested changes, they have posted in them and said they would pass it on to the Devs for consideration. Seems good to me!

Really? I haven't seen reply to a suggestion thread but I'll admit I do see them helping people out with issues so I'll give them credit for that one

Dukester321
03-07-2017, 08:08 AM
Well the developers aint reading **** we're talking about. these guys here are forum mods. Much like at blizzard all they can do is gather info and bring it up to Ubisoft. the real developers are over there in France somewhere right now smoking cigs and jerking each others baguettes, while they read up on the program that calculates the KDA ratios of each character so they'll know which character to nerf or buff on the next patch.