PDA

View Full Version : I want my money back

DAGNASTY7
03-06-2017, 07:57 PM
I just want my $100 back.
to hell with this pay to win.
i wish everybody sue ubisoft, they just want to make easy money, no fks given to player

Agent Talon
03-06-2017, 08:11 PM
I haven't paid anything outside of the game itself and have a pretty solid W/L sounds like you're just mad at getting recked.

itsPlanB
03-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Not going to happen. Move off it.

I just want my $100 back.

You're clearly not capable of understanding what the term pay to win means. Regardless of how much steel you buy, if you don't play the game you cannot get better gear. It's a pretty simple flow of logic. Level 1 characters max gear is 36. You can spend $1,000 on scavenger crates and you'll wind up with ..... wait for it ..... 36 gear score.

You payed to win nothing. Pay to win implies that the only way people can beat the game or beat you is that they pay money. Not the case. In fact, you can't even get max gear without having played a single character to Reputation 3. That takes about a week or two of playing. If you're mad that people have more dispensable money than you do at that point ... well suck it up. Life's not fair.

to hell with this pay to win.

For what exactly? They're making adjustments. They're correcting game balance or making an effort to, as every post I see is someone saying another character is over powered, after they explain how they got owned by it. You're EXACTLY what is wrong with this forum / community. You just run around here screaming and yelling and pissing people off because it makes YOU feel better. Grow up.

i wish everybody sue ubisoft, they just want to make easy money, no fks given to player

Yeah pretty much sums it up

I haven't paid anything outside of the game itself and have a pretty solid W/L sounds like you're just mad at getting recked.