PDA

View Full Version : Execution but wait...

KILLYA4SCRILLA
03-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Anyone else noticing that when they hit someone with a finishing blow, the execution option shows up briefly then goes away and the player is still standing there, not dead?

itsPlanB
03-06-2017, 07:54 PM
LOL This happened to me the other day. A guy and I were VERY close in health. I got the [X] or [Y] option and clicked X. At which point he was now standing next to me, not dying and was able to heavy me and execute me.

It's a lag function and it sucks.

Anyone else noticing that when they hit someone with a finishing blow, the execution option shows up briefly then goes away and the player is still standing there, not dead?

Simi_Xiamara_
03-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Had this happen to me...had the satisfaction of killing him twice thi

RatedChaotic
03-06-2017, 08:09 PM
Been noticing this aswell. ❤

ThePaxStyle
03-06-2017, 08:14 PM
LOL This happened to me the other day. A guy and I were VERY close in health. I got the [X] or [Y] option and clicked X. At which point he was now standing next to me, not dying and was able to heavy me and execute me.

It's a lag function and it sucks.

Now you know why i'm angry with ubisoft's services.
Gotcha

itsPlanB
03-06-2017, 08:19 PM
Not going to lie. I was pretty pissed off. I get the frustrations with the game. TRUST ME. I get it. What I don't understand is the way in which people, not saying you, seem to just berate moderators and the game maker as a whole thinking that it's going to correct the problem.

Simply put, if you want them to fix it, which I believe that they do want to, the best method isn't to cuss them out and scream and rant about how bad the game is. It's not THAT bad. Yes the disconnections are bad. In another thread I posted my tracking for my DC / MM issues. It's massive. Yelling and screaming at people isn't a constructive way to get to a solution. It's just volatility for volatility sake. Once you're done yelling you feel better. The people on the other end of that are still there working trying to make a product that people like.

Customers are very seldom rational people. In fact, if you look through the forums you'll find an [INSERTCLASSHERE] is OP thread for every class. Why? Because people aren't very good at admitting their own faults. Ubisoft to their credit is saying they know there is a problem. Knowing isn't solving. It gets tiresome, but they're trying and that's the important step.

Now you know why i'm angry with ubisoft's services.
Gotcha