PDA

View Full Version : Nerf conqueror!

AbysswalkerPTS
03-06-2017, 07:12 PM
For real though you can't have a class that literally NEVER loses a 1v1 if played right.

With the right build a conqueror never loses stamina, gains HP when blocks and the thing I hate the most... IF YOU DODGE AND HIT HIS STUPID SHIELD BASH HE BLOCKS YOUR ATTACKS!!! How is that balanced? you have a hero that cant take damage because he blocks everything, you cant counter him because he never uses attacks just shield bash and grabs. You counter the grabs if the game decides to work but he blocks the attacks right away and you cant counter any of the moves he does.

I was playing Elimination and a conqueror wiped alone my team 3 times. We beat everyone and we challenged him 1v1 until all of us were dead. I mean come on. He was prestige 1 and could kill everyone without even getting a scratch. I play PK and i dodged everything, outplayed him with incredible skills I even amazed myself but still died to a non stop shield bash combo (lke 8 shield bashes in a row) and died from SHIELD BASH DAMAGE!

Get your **** together UBI!

Lionardudu
03-06-2017, 07:16 PM
LOL if as PK you get hit by 8 shield bash in a row .... you are not that amazing XD

If you met a warlod with headbutt that is 1.5x faster what you do ???! XD

The shieldbash mixup are dodgeable and blockable ... if you dont get push in a wall ...and as PK is really difficult get pushed in a direction ... just only if you keep charge or try to gb like a mad you could die like this XD

To be clear .... you can dodge first charge and go for a dodge attack to be sure to not get gb if the conq is really good, or you can just dodge and parry the heavy if the coquer spam.. then free gb him. if you get hit by the charge you still can block the heavy, if he try to do the mixup.

AveImperator85
03-06-2017, 07:19 PM
Sounds to me like you just ran into a really good Conqueror and got your *** handed to you. Conq is a strong class right now, but by no means OP.

DovaahisPGM
03-06-2017, 07:21 PM
Lol playing Peacekeeper and complaining about Conqueror. You must be blind or somethin

itsPlanB
03-06-2017, 07:24 PM
And this just goes to show you that people will immediately say that a class is over powered when they can't beat it. He said the player took out his whole team, which provides zero context as his entire team could be trash. He then follows that up with the line of "I Play a PeaceKeeper" like people don't cry about his class being over powered.

It's simply folks. Balance isn't as bad as everyone claims and your skills just aren't as good as you think.

For real though you can't have a class that literally NEVER loses a 1v1 if played right.

With the right build a conqueror never loses stamina, gains HP when blocks and the thing I hate the most... IF YOU DODGE AND HIT HIS STUPID SHIELD BASH HE BLOCKS YOUR ATTACKS!!! How is that balanced? you have a hero that cant take damage because he blocks everything, you cant counter him because he never uses attacks just shield bash and grabs. You counter the grabs if the game decides to work but he blocks the attacks right away and you cant counter any of the moves he does.

I was playing Elimination and a conqueror wiped alone my team 3 times. We beat everyone and we challenged him 1v1 until all of us were dead. I mean come on. He was prestige 1 and could kill everyone without even getting a scratch. I play PK and i dodged everything, outplayed him with incredible skills I even amazed myself but still died to a non stop shield bash combo (lke 8 shield bashes in a row) and died from SHIELD BASH DAMAGE!

Get your **** together UBI!

Lionardudu
03-06-2017, 07:28 PM
Sounds to me like you just ran into a really good Conqueror and got your *** handed to you. Conq is a strong class right now, but by no means OP.

Its not a really good conq if she get killed by mixup its an avarage conq vs a clueless PK XD

A good conq use the shieldbash to get the light attack and poke and try to bait you with charging heavy XD