PDA

View Full Version : Scavenger crate secret feature

Xx_xDaddyx_xX
03-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Hey i dont know if this is considered secret and i havent spent much time trying to see if anybody else has seen it but well in the weapon (propaply also armor) crate theres this yellow thing that indicates that 1 of the items will be higher level/ purple in rep 3 and what i saw was if that thing is on lets say the handle then its the handle when you buy it then its the handle you get in higher level.
i dont know if im just stupid but well they dont say anything about it i have only testet it with like 5 crates so might just be luck :) but yeah i just wanted to say it if people didnt know and if its some sort of error then please dont fix it :) its quite sweet when the grinding is a bit les rng.

PKUSUB
03-06-2017, 07:54 PM
dude! i used to believe that was the case also! it wait till it highlighted the guard, and then bam! i got a guard!

but then i tried a couple of other times, and it didnt work... so i think it was just a matter of coincidence.

Xx_xDaddyx_xX
03-08-2017, 07:47 PM
dude! i used to believe that was the case also! it wait till it highlighted the guard, and then bam! i got a guard!

but then i tried a couple of other times, and it didnt work... so i think it was just a matter of coincidence.

well I have opened around 15 crates now and only around 2 of them have been different. I might just be wanting to belive its a thing but I think its just if the timing is wrong:)
thanks for the reply anyway