PDA

View Full Version : 20day's later, what now?

Goat3_Saeko
03-06-2017, 12:56 PM
After 20 days of playing for honor it seems to me that is very repeatable with orders to take so much time from time you want to spend for fun, plus revenge build is annoying like hell and in the end you see plenty of people who using glitches and scripts for cheating. The connectivity of the game is terrible 6 out of 10 games you get errors. And last some people cry out for balance lets get clear with it no reason to balance something when you can't play and lagging

Flippin_Finch
03-06-2017, 01:03 PM
After 20 days of playing for honor it seems to me that is very repeatable with orders to take so much time from time you want to spend for fun, plus revenge build is annoying like hell and in the end you see plenty of people who using glitches and scripts for cheating. The connectivity of the game is terrible 6 out of 10 games you get errors. And last some people cry out for balance lets get clear with it no reason to balance something when you can't play and lagging

Well, 80% of community doesnt have any connection issues like me.

Hammelsneid
03-06-2017, 01:30 PM

Which research do these 80% come from?

MaxeliusAD
03-06-2017, 01:54 PM

Coz you buy that game, and ubisoft think that can just **** you away. Game have no future, online falling too fast. Any future dlc have no sense, noone will play in this laggy lobbies after month. I'll never buy any ubisoft game in future. They want money like for AAA project, but in sure it becomes like indy developers **** game.

Gensui.Musashi
03-06-2017, 01:56 PM

how much did ubi pay you for telling us **** like that.

Tronny666
03-06-2017, 02:18 PM

Hello Mr Ubi employee.

tonycawley69
03-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Honestly I never get connection problems. It doesn't matter if I'm playing alone or in a group.

Akyohiro
03-06-2017, 02:22 PM
I feel the same. The only thing that makes me sick is the different guard stance switch time. I feel like if i play any hero that doesnt have perfect timings i can't play them.

Hammelsneid
03-06-2017, 02:37 PM
I feel the same. The only thing that makes me sick is the different guard stance switch time. I feel like if i play any hero that doesnt have perfect timings i can't play them.

Honestly I never get connection problems. It doesn't matter if I'm playing alone or in a group.

Could be a possibility to analyse what you've got different next to ppl, who get many disconnects, don't you think? I have everything (imo) to be able to play without any issues, good internet connection (120 mbit with good down and upstream and good ping), got a green NAT and a decent computer. Still I get sometimes disonnect waves, but I have to admit that the disconnects get pretty rare last 3 or 4 days.

Oh and edit: My country is Germany (maybe thats a factor, too)

Akyohiro
03-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Hm could be a firewall or when they do "seamless maintenance" you get disconnects for some minutes like there is no tomorrow. I'm also from germany/green Nat/ good ping that should be the same. Do you use a cable? I had some people getting mad they couldnt play with 3G xD

Hammelsneid
03-06-2017, 02:56 PM
Hm could be a firewall or when they do "seamless maintenance" you get disconnects for some minutes like there is no tomorrow. I'm also from germany/green Nat/ good ping that should be the same. Do you use a cable? I had some people getting mad they couldnt play with 3G xD

I got cable internet, yes. Switched to Unitymedia about a year ago after they upgraded their cable technology here and it's almost ten times faster than the Telekom stuff I got here before. But regarding games: even with the 10 times slower connection I never had issues with online games, as I do not have with my cable connection in other online games.

Edit: 3G.. lol. No, I do not play via mobile internet xD