PDA

View Full Version : Fix the AKF problem

Pulile
03-06-2017, 07:10 AM
Does anyone actualy plays this game anymore ? Every game i join has at least 2 AFK'ers. This is what happens when you lock stuff behind leveling instead of game performance, people bot to get them. I can't play pvp because as soon as someone rage quits i'm getting disconnected, i have a 100 MB connection so no it's not on my end. Fix you ******** game and stop saying the problem is on our end.

RatedChaotic
03-06-2017, 07:22 AM
They failed to fix afkers. A warning for first offense is not going to fix anything. All it does is encourage players to do it til they get that warning.

PKUSUB
03-06-2017, 07:23 AM
finally caught one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8U3brj_1zY

KILLYA4SCRILLA
03-06-2017, 07:52 PM
That's sad

ZEONesp
03-06-2017, 07:55 PM
Ubisoft should erase account lvl and drop it to lvl 0, with the second advice, game banned.

PKUSUB
03-06-2017, 07:56 PM
yeah it really does man... and check this out, as soon as i entered the game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKqA_9z_fa0

itsPlanB
03-06-2017, 07:56 PM
"Fix the damn AKF problem"

Whats this AKF problem that you speak of?

Does anyone actualy plays this game anymore ? Every game i join has at least 2 AFK'ers. This is what happens when you lock stuff behind leveling instead of game performance, people bot to get them. I can't play pvp because as soon as someone rage quits i'm getting disconnected, i have a 100 MB connection so no it's not on my end. Fix you ******** game and stop saying the problem is on our end.

tonycawley69
03-06-2017, 07:57 PM
What platform are you playing on?

PKUSUB
03-06-2017, 07:59 PM
what platform are you playing on?

ps4

itsPlanB
03-06-2017, 08:00 PM
I recommend the following steps for people that are caught playing as AFK players.

First Offense: Characters and Armor reset back to level 0
Second Offense: Characters and Armor reset back to level -10 and steel set to -100,000
Third Offense: Characters and Armor reset back to level -500 and steel set to -5,000,000

Ubisoft should erase account lvl and drop it to lvl 0, with the second advice, game banned.

Vilerin
03-06-2017, 08:02 PM
I recommend the following steps for people that are caught playing as AFK players.

Second Offense: Characters and Armor reset back to level -10 and steel set to -100,000
Third Offense: Characters and Armor reset back to level -500 and steel set to -5,000,000

Impossible, steel can be bought for money... only reason.

Nicademusx
03-06-2017, 08:25 PM
Ubisoft: Stop the auto ready function in your game.

Make it so a player has to "ready up", that is hold the X button to signify they have chosen their player and are ready to battle. Just like you cannot AFK in a single player match because you have to ready at the beginning of each match.

The only reason people can AFK is because of the timer between matches when there are more than one player.

tonycawley69
03-06-2017, 08:41 PM
I don't get this, I've played loads, literally hundreds of games and have only come across this once. That's less than 1% of games in my experience have an afk. How come you guys see it so much?

DT1_Hussar
03-06-2017, 08:43 PM

You, sir, are being very generous. I on the other hand would recommend banning their griefing (_!_)es as an example, and spread the word. Maybe then they would think twice before risking to show their stupidity again.

RatedChaotic
03-06-2017, 08:50 PM
You, sir, are being very generous. I on the other hand would recommend banning their griefing (_!_)es as an example, and spread the word. Maybe then they would think twice before risking to show their stupidity again.

This.....Or a total wipe of everything exept their bought steel and a ban for 1 round. 2 offense permanent ban.

TheRealNichivo
03-06-2017, 09:01 PM

Nope government just needs to step in, and tie gaming to social security number. Get caught cheating, and you get a lifetime ban for all games end of story, end of cheaters.

itsPlanB
03-06-2017, 09:09 PM
You void your right to the steel when you violate the code of conduct so don't try to spin this as it can't be done because people paid money. WRONG.

Impossible, steel can be bought for money... only reason.

TheRealNichivo
03-06-2017, 09:14 PM
then i also want a certain quality level of things.

So you are saying you stand on the side of cheaters and exploiters? If that's the case I do not give a rats *** what you want. While we are at it we should get rid of warning labels and signs and let natural selection get rid of the stupid fkers.

TheRealNichivo
03-06-2017, 09:27 PM
This wouldnīt even be an issue if the devs would implement proper mechanics in their games nowadays. Involving the government in the gaming industry is the weirdest thing i heard in a long time.. itīs up there with "trump is now president"

Do not blame game developers for the decline of moral fiber in the world. The oh game let me do it even though I know it is wrong arguement is complete mindless garbage.It's almost as silly as no do not take me to jail for shooting everyone even though I know it is wrong there was nothing there to stop me. So tired of stupid S****.

Stone-Hedge
03-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Ubisoft needs to fix the drop problem. There BS P2P system is the problem but you can bet thy will not fix it. Obisoft will grab the money and let people drop the game do to frustration they are very poor on their support.

Stone-Hedge
03-06-2017, 09:32 PM
how much does obisoft pay you

TheRealNichivo
03-06-2017, 09:48 PM
how much does obisoft pay you

I am going to assume that was not directed at me. I think Ubisoft is currently acting like a spineless money grubbing worm and should hire some people with a backbone to handle business for real. Then again I am and old school no nonsense get r done crotchety retired guy who had no issue taking a belt to my kids a** when they got out of line.

RatedChaotic
03-06-2017, 09:53 PM
This wouldnīt even be an issue if the devs would implement proper mechanics in their games nowadays. Involving the government in the gaming industry is the weirdest thing i heard in a long time.. itīs up there with "trump is now president"

Funny you mentioned the president. After seeing all hes done in such a short time. Kinda makes me wish he owned Ubisoft. lmao

TheRealNichivo
03-06-2017, 09:58 PM
did i say i approve cheats? no. Learn to differentiate dude. You wonīt make it far in live otherwise.

I am retired, own a house, 3 vehicles, and have more than 7 figures just claiming interest. 3 grown sons more than likely older than you. I made it already! What have you done with your life?

PilusMedicus
03-06-2017, 10:02 PM
AKF? Away Keyboard From?

Hiero_Glyph
03-06-2017, 10:31 PM
Do not blame game developers for the decline of moral fiber in the world. The oh game let me do it even though I know it is wrong arguement is complete mindless garbage.It's almost as silly as no do not take me to jail for shooting everyone even though I know it is wrong there was nothing there to stop me. So tired of stupid S****.

While I agree that most of the gaming communities are toxic because of their own actions, this is nothing new. As a result it is entirely up to Ubisoft to either hire someone to regulate any actions that violate the game's T.O.S. and/or to include systems that cannot be easily abused. Doing neither makes Ubisoft just as responsible for the state of the game as the players that are causing the problem.

For example, a single admin could have gone in the evening one night and queued for Dominion vs. AI and logged any players they found AFKing. It's not like it is difficult to figure out who is running in circles or just standing in the spawn area for the entire game. If someone did this for me I'd gladly let them come in late on Monday or take off early on Friday.

Additionally, as has been noted by several members of this community, the only fix that would be required to prevent the vast majority of AFKing would be to require the player to ready up before the timer expires or they get returned to the menu. While some players would certainly develop a macro or bot system to work around this simple fix, it would prevent the majority from just attaching a rubber band to their controller and leaving the game running.

IIII 47 IIII
03-07-2017, 12:09 AM
The AFK issue is becoming an epidemic. It's extremely rare to hop into a game and not find ppl AFK'ing. This HAS to be addressed and warnings and bans aren't enough. Characters need to be reset and players need to be given the option to kick AFKers.

Bob__Gnarly
03-07-2017, 12:20 AM
Agreed, just wiped their accounts if proven guilty.

Doubt Ubi has the balls to do that though.

TheRealNichivo
03-07-2017, 07:26 PM
While I agree that most of the gaming communities are toxic because of their own actions, this is nothing new. As a result it is entirely up to Ubisoft to either hire someone to regulate any actions that violate the game's T.O.S. and/or to include systems that cannot be easily abused. Doing neither makes Ubisoft just as responsible for the state of the game as the players that are causing the problem.

For example, a single admin could have gone in the evening one night and queued for Dominion vs. AI and logged any players they found AFKing. It's not like it is difficult to figure out who is running in circles or just standing in the spawn area for the entire game. If someone did this for me I'd gladly let them come in late on Monday or take off early on Friday.

Additionally, as has been noted by several members of this community, the only fix that would be required to prevent the vast majority of AFKing would be to require the player to ready up before the timer expires or they get returned to the menu. While some players would certainly develop a macro or bot system to work around this simple fix, it would prevent the majority from just attaching a rubber band to their controller and leaving the game running.

I kinda mentioned that three post later you must have missed it.