PDA

View Full Version : People will do anything to win

slim147
03-06-2017, 06:30 AM
To many people go to be tactics to win I've seen people who will literally run straight to ledges and try to throw you off which is lol I just stand there looking at them

To many people run away instantly in elimination to try and gank which is stupid cause you're only giving the person getting ganked revenge faster and you're most likely going to get killed

To many people spam the same three hit moves over and over and it's with every hero even if it's not working for them they keep trying to do it over and over like it's all they know

To many people now just won't attack first it seems like if I don't attack first we would just stand there until the timer ran out ending in a draw I can see counter hero's doing it but not every hero

I don't understand why don't they even try getting better it's like there mindlessly playing just trying to repeat the same thing that got them there last win regardless of how nasty it looks

I'm have a rep 7 and my W/L ratio is 80+% in all of the modes with that hero so it's not like I'm losing alot its just sad to see it happening so much and not even working most of the time lol just sayin it bugs me really

smur0h
03-06-2017, 07:50 AM
what platform are you on? I am always looking for good players to go up against, I'm on Xbox One.

Brave_Thunder
03-06-2017, 08:00 AM
Most of what you described is tactically the best course of action. Not sure why people should do something else,when the execution skills lack either way.
Because it's the only way to learn those skills?How funny will be to see them in rankeds...

slim147
03-06-2017, 08:01 AM
Most of what you described is tactically the best course of action. Not sure why people should do something else,when the execution skills lack either way.

Explain ,because it's not ,sitting by the edge I won't move you can't get the kill ending in a draw ,leaving your 1v1 and ganking me only gives me revenge youre going to die ,not going to attack firt nothings going to happen ending in a draw no win or kill all those options are stupid and gets you know where ,how are they the best course of action?

Thorfoss
03-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Running for buffs right away is better than not running for buffs. With sword you even can kill people on half health in a 2on1. You just need to engage smart. The first guard break is normaly a hit because they don't see you coming.

one problem i do have is that in some cases there is no counterplay for the "running for buffs" except running for other buffs...
in some situations one man can run to a buff and get it.. without any possible contest from the opponent (except if the opponent have upgraded run speed hard)
the one that comes to mind is a church map where one man will start with his back to an armor buff...
even though i knew he would run to it... and ran straight for him with orochi.. it was no way to prevent him from getting the buff

ButtR8peArtist
03-06-2017, 10:06 AM
To many people go to be tactics to win I've seen people who will literally run straight to ledges and try to throw you off which is lol I just stand there looking at them

To many people run away instantly in elimination to try and gank which is stupid cause you're only giving the person getting ganked revenge faster and you're most likely going to get killed

To many people spam the same three hit moves over and over and it's with every hero even if it's not working for them they keep trying to do it over and over like it's all they know

To many people now just won't attack first it seems like if I don't attack first we would just stand there until the timer ran out ending in a draw I can see counter hero's doing it but not every hero

I don't understand why don't they even try getting better it's like there mindlessly playing just trying to repeat the same thing that got them there last win regardless of how nasty it looks

I'm have a rep 7 and my W/L ratio is 80+% in all of the modes with that hero so it's not like I'm losing alot its just sad to see it happening so much and not even working most of the time lol just sayin it bugs me really

Well rounded design prevent exploitable mechanic, that's the fundmental design quality to keep a happy player base and keep a health late game meta, which for honor has none

actually, forget it, since this game disconnects 50%-70% most of time