PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Steel Exploit!!!

thekiwininja
03-06-2017, 02:42 AM
So I found an exploit for infinite steel.

Naw jk, I just know the dev's wouldn't read this otherwise. Please fix lawbringers throwing over the shoulder spam its dumb as hell and needs to be fixed ASAP (not next patch, not next week, like tomorrow). Thanks.

Capoupacap
03-06-2017, 02:44 AM
lmao

VaadKradum
03-06-2017, 02:50 AM
They already fixed it, it's called "getting good at dodging"

Eddeh07
03-06-2017, 04:25 AM
Ha! Love it.

I'm surprised though. I play Lawbringer and can rarely connect the over the shoulder throw. Feels like everyone expects it and dodges accordingly, especially fast characters.

I suck at dodging though, so have been caught in a chain or two, and it can feel frustrating. Especially on Overwatch Dominion in zone C, where by the third time or so you're bound to go down a pit! Still, doesn't that just mean the game should stay the same and I should learn to dodge?

Bob__Gnarly
03-06-2017, 04:47 AM
It's so easy to dodge and punish though...

dayLockey
03-06-2017, 05:06 AM
They already fixed it, it's called "getting good at dodging"

But that requires doing things with hands and brain and such.

BL4CK_W4LL_
03-06-2017, 06:00 AM
I think he's talking about getting locked into the thrown over the shoulder, as in if that is all the lawbringer is doing he can essentially keep you disabled until he runs out of stamina

STGxDante
03-06-2017, 09:08 AM
if you are taking outside dmg from anything else you cannot escape lawbringer flip spam.

Traktorash
03-06-2017, 09:37 AM
if you are taking outside dmg from anything else you cannot escape lawbringer flip spam.

Yeah, i don't think OP is talking about 1v1's (if he is "git gud" applies), but in 2+vs1 lawbringer can just keep flipping you *pun intended* for like 20-30 seconds and meanwhile his team is wailing on you (it'll autofail after a few throws but you'll be looooong dead by then)

Egotistic_Ez
03-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Pfft, not like an unlim steel exploit would matter. There's nothing to spend it on anyway.

RatedChaotic
03-06-2017, 10:01 AM
Damn I was hoping for a steel exploit to go with the afk one. Might as well go for 2 wrist slaps.

zide-
03-06-2017, 11:40 AM
So many saying it is easy to dodge, which it is if you are playing as a light class but I would like to see you dodge Lawbringer spam as e.g. Warden against someone who knows how to exploit the mechanic.

Flippin_Finch
03-06-2017, 01:24 PM
So many saying it is easy to dodge, which it is if you are playing as a light class but I would like to see you dodge Lawbringer spam as e.g. Warden against someone who knows how to exploit the mechanic.

Hah, Im dodging LB pike and any other unnlockables with Shugoki, mad?

C0lt4d5
03-06-2017, 02:10 PM
As a LB main, IF i play anyone worth their salt, they will pwn me if I try that. Just FYI L-B cant block in time if you use light attack and switch up the direction. Our staff switch hands is not fast enough. Very easy to kill us if you do that.

Obdach01
03-06-2017, 03:07 PM
Please people... I played and enjoyed the Division before the screaming for nerfs begann the deconstruction of the game and the community. Please do not destroy this game. I love it. Please stop calling for nerfs, as soon as you can't beat someone. There will always be someone better. Just let it go. You do not have to be the best in the world. Just enjoy the game. Critisize real issues, but this is stupid. You can perfectly dodge that attack and dish out two heavys before he gets back to his senses, so stop these complaints. Please. I beg you, don't kill this game.

And it's NOT exploiting the machanics... It's freaking USING it!!!!!

RLTygurr
03-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Lawbringer is a disabler, that's his utility in teamfights. It's worthless in 1v1s, especially since you can dodge it. Just know that in a teamfight, you'll lose if you get caught by the law. Same goes with a shugoki death hug, and that deals damage and heals him, and he's uninterruptible.

Where are the complaints about that huh?

Cipher_73
03-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Yeah, i don't think OP is talking about 1v1's (if he is "git gud" applies), but in 2+vs1 lawbringer can just keep flipping you *pun intended* for like 20-30 seconds and meanwhile his team is wailing on you (it'll autofail after a few throws but you'll be looooong dead by then)

This happens in 4 vs 4 when the other team is a team of 4 Lawbringers. They all take on one target and it's game over. Already seen this happen.

AveImperator85
03-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Sounds like someone fought the law...

Guess who won? :cool:

BL4CK_W4LL_
03-06-2017, 05:10 PM
You are not really grasping the situation that is being discussed. Wait till you're perma stunned in a 2 vs 1 against a lawbringer + friend then you can come back to this post and agree it needs changed

ParadigmFringe
03-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Ha! Love it.

I'm surprised though. I play Lawbringer and can rarely connect the over the shoulder throw. Feels like everyone expects it and dodges accordingly, especially fast characters.

I suck at dodging though, so have been caught in a chain or two, and it can feel frustrating. Especially on Overwatch Dominion in zone C, where by the third time or so you're bound to go down a pit! Still, doesn't that just mean the game should stay the same and I should learn to dodge? judging from how most people use lawbringer, i'm guessing he's just salty at LB's who gank him and give their teammates free hits.

Nallen3
03-06-2017, 06:14 PM
Im a lawbringer main and it's really just to get good. If you can guard break lawbringer he cannot do much at the state he is in due to his slow animations. His light attack is the same speed as kenseis heavy attack. Så unless he gets a shove into a GB then he cannot get any hits in

PKUSUB
03-06-2017, 07:57 PM
So I found an exploit for infinite steel.

Naw jk, I just know the dev's wouldn't read this otherwise. Please fix lawbringers throwing over the shoulder spam its dumb as hell and needs to be fixed ASAP (not next patch, not next week, like tomorrow). Thanks.

HAHAHA u got me good, u ****