PDA

View Full Version : Question to Ubisoft: Can we get an officially Win/Lose Rate for every Hero?

RaidoKnight
03-05-2017, 07:09 PM
Can we get an officially Win/Lose Rate for every Hero?
Maybe people will stop crying for nerfs for characters that are actually not too strong or buffs for characters that are not to weak.
It would be great if you could show us some real facts.

The_Mensan
03-05-2017, 07:26 PM
Can we get an officially Win/Lose Rate for every Hero?
Maybe people will stop crying for nerfs for characters that are actually not too strong or buffs for characters that are not to weak.
It would be great if you could show us some real facts.

Exactly !

Better yet, cut it into 5 pieces of different rating (new players, bad players , average players, good players, top players) and see what class does the best in each category.

Vilerin
03-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Would be great.

But for players with 5+ prestige.

Oupyz
03-05-2017, 08:38 PM
do you really need to know , isn't it abvious who is top tier by now

warlord,conqueror,warden,pk
followed by shugoki
orochi is close
no idea about the new valkry , looks good though
rest is crap tier

Vilerin
03-05-2017, 09:05 PM
In my opinion guy above is a moron.
For example "%"?

Oupyz
03-05-2017, 09:16 PM
moron u dont need % before fixing the big 4 classes , everything else is crap tier ,

lets wait for warlord,conqueror , warden , pk nerf before asking for %

RaidoKnight
03-06-2017, 06:00 AM
prestige means nothing in this game, you can just play dominion vs ai for 3 days and you have your prest 5 easily.

moron u dont need % before fixing the big 4 classes , everything else is crap tier ,

lets wait for warlord,conqueror , warden , pk nerf before asking for %

the only idiot here is you, PK's winrate is under 50% in duels and waay under 50% in 4v4 mode (confirmed by ubisoft on live stream), there is a reason why they buffed PK and they will not nerf warden, Warlord and Conq are the 2 best characters in the game by far. Lawbringer's winrate in 4v4 is over the top because of his very good peeling and CC.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-06-2017, 06:31 AM

followed by shugoki
orochi is close
rest is crap tier

If it's so obvious why did you get the top 4 wrong....

***this list is not in order idky the order***

1warden
2conq (I'm actually not sure about him)
3warlord
4and shigoki

Rest is crap tier lol? Only classes that are crap tier are lawbringer and nobushi (tbh if they fixed nobushi hidden stance i think she would be top tier)

Orochi isn't top tier at all and neither is pk *almost* every orochi player is part of a hive mind they all do same thing if you die to a orochi your pretty bad (unless it was one of those orochi's that actually mix things up instead trying storm rush or gb you all damn day)then your bad
PK is R1 spam I mean srsly all shield people have full block. kensi out ranges her BY ALOT. Oh and since all they do is R1 spam you if you idk miss a parry or somthing then all you have to do is roll away after the 2nd light attack

Delectable_Sin
03-06-2017, 06:58 AM

followed by shugoki
orochi is close
rest is crap tier

Just so you know, the "big 4" is WL, Conq, Warden, and Shugoki. Assassins (all around) are very rare at the upper tier of matchmaking. Orochi, Zerker, and PK are all pretty bad against characters that drain them of their stamina in 3 moves, then finish them off before they can recover. Granted, we're talking about excellent players using one of the top 4, but still, assassins generally do great against noobs, and bad against the big 4.

If it's so obvious why did you get the top 4 wrong....

***this list is not in order idky the order***

1warden
2conq (I'm actually not sure about him)
3warlord
4and shigoki

Rest is crap tier lol? Only classes that are crap tier are lawbringer and nobushi (tbh if they fixed nobushi hidden stance i think she would be top tier)

Orochi isn't top tier at all and neither is pk *almost* every orochi player is part of a hive mind they all do same thing if you die to a orochi your pretty bad (unless it was one of those orochi's that actually mix things up instead trying storm rush or gb you all damn day)then your bad
PK is R1 spam I mean srsly all shield people have full block. kensi out ranges her BY ALOT. Oh and since all they do is R1 spam you if you idk miss a parry or somthing then all you have to do is roll away after the 2nd light attack

This guy knows what's up.