PDA

View Full Version : Warlord build full rage and rage dmg

Cakir4bi
03-05-2017, 01:45 PM
https://youtu.be/fjR7cuBJY7g

This is video how the rage by a warlord can save you from dieing and still defeat your enemy's

For information about my build Pls send me a pm and I send you a picture of my build

Butonfly
03-08-2017, 06:20 AM
Ubisoft has stated that there is unintended synergy between revenge build stats. So you can be sure this will be fixed, your Warlord build nerfed, and you'll die terribly as soon as you don't have your crutch to stand on anymore : D

Honestly though, those guys were wrecking you. If the revenge wasn't constantly providing that defense buff, you'd of been dead straight away.

KL4Z1K
03-08-2017, 02:20 PM
That's probably the worst Warlord I've ever seen. Jesus..

FightingFerrets
03-08-2017, 03:56 PM
That is a great example of a team having zero clue how to counter a revenge player. An ultra aggressive Warlord like that would be easy to take out without the revenge but instead of whittling him away in 1v1's they fed his revenge and let him hack and slash his way through them...

SethUnleashed
03-08-2017, 04:12 PM
That is a great example of a team having zero clue how to counter a revenge player. An ultra aggressive Warlord like that would be easy to take out without the revenge but instead of whittling him away in 1v1's they fed his revenge and let him hack and slash his way through them...

best way is still:

1 player distracts him

while either
A) another player uses guardbreaks at the right moments and just throws him somewhere
B) the others use control skills to disable him

which is never happening in random games cause people like to spam xD