PDA

View Full Version : 90k Players X 10 Dominion Matches, BANG IT OUT!

Salt_Fist
03-05-2017, 11:06 AM
I've only put up 50 myself for the moment. But let's get this event! It's still an event and the 1K steel is like 3 levels I'll be 108 with that and can use the box on my sub class!

Can't we put aside our differences for 38 hours and bang out these dominion matches fam?

Dr.HorribIe_PhD
03-05-2017, 11:28 AM
I do not enjoy dominion mode at all.

I have no char over level 13 and very low gs. Getting marched with people who have 50-100 higher gs than I have is not much fun. I know that ubisoft wants us to buy steel, so we can catch up before they introduce proper matchmaking, as it creates revenue, but this is just ridiciolous.

I will gladly participate in any 2v2 or 1v1 event, but only the 4s get promoted hard so far. Guess why...

NiteShadeCG
03-05-2017, 11:38 AM
As soon as my NAT turns from red to yellow after rebooting the game 15 or 20 times i'll be right on it fam!

xTheLastTemplar
03-05-2017, 11:51 AM
this prize is not really a motivation

King_Mandu
03-05-2017, 01:18 PM
I do not enjoy dominion mode at all.

I have no char over level 13 and very low gs. Getting marched with people who have 50-100 higher gs than I have is not much fun. I know that ubisoft wants us to buy steel, so we can catch up before they introduce proper matchmaking, as it creates revenue, but this is just ridiciolous.

I will gladly participate in any 2v2 or 1v1 event, but only the 4s get promoted hard so far. Guess why...

Catch up how? You can't magically get to prestige 3 by steel and by the time you do get there, you'll have more than enough steel to open a few crates and kit out your character. You actually have to play the game. This pay to win nonsense needs to stop. If you don't like the mode, that's perfectly fine but don't spread any more misinformation.

Dr.HorribIe_PhD
03-05-2017, 02:05 PM
You can't magically get to prestige 3

Use a gamepad and a rubber band. Voila!

People have been doing this since release, if their game does not crash. Next week they will receive a "we don't like this, stop or else" message when they log in. Stop spreading more misinformation, pls.

itsPlanB
03-05-2017, 03:19 PM
No 1000 steel is 1000 steel. You don't get levels from steel.

1K steel is like 3 levels

itsPlanB
03-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Okay. That's why they have 5 different game modes. The first event was a duplicate of the Open Beta event. I'm sure there will be more events and they're going to feature the other game modes/

I do not enjoy dominion mode at all. I will gladly participate in any 2v2 or 1v1 event, but only the 4s get promoted hard so far. Guess why...

Then just keep playing and keep grinding. It sucks. I just leveled my PeaceKeeper and my Berserker to Reputation Level 1. It's hard. Get past that and just keep going.

I have no char over level 13 and very low gs. Getting marched with people who have 50-100 higher gs than I have is not much fun.

You're clearly not understanding the concept of the game if you think that buying steel at level 13 is going to make you a better player or your character better. No matter what you do with your steel at level 13 the best gear score you can achieve is 36. Buying steel will NOT win you games. You have to play to get the better gear.

I know that ubisoft wants us to buy steel, so we can catch up before they introduce proper matchmaking, as it creates revenue, but this is just ridiciolous.

itsPlanB
03-05-2017, 03:27 PM
I hope they reset all your characters.

Use a gamepad and a rubber band. Voila!

People have been doing this since release, if their game does not crash. Next week they will receive a "we don't like this, stop or else" message when they log in. Stop spreading more misinformation, pls.

TR.WhiskeyD
03-05-2017, 04:20 PM
I hope they reset all your characters.

They are doing account-based bans. :)