PDA

View Full Version : a waste of money and a waste of time

hoovydum
03-05-2017, 03:46 AM
this game is a glorified alpha where nothing works as it should. bugs, exploits and people who serve no purpose but to annoy plague this god forsaken product

i regret spending 60 euros on it because to me that actually means something, unlike some of the spoiled brats ive met

Hogmin
03-05-2017, 03:48 AM
Plenty of things function as they should.
Bugs are expected in videogames, have you played anything in the past decade? (The same goes for exploits)

And "people who serve no purpose but to annoy plague this god forsaken product"? What does that even mean?

hoovydum
03-05-2017, 03:49 AM
Plenty of things function as they should.
Bugs are expected in videogames, have you played anything in the past decade? (The same goes for exploits)

And "people who serve no purpose but to annoy plague this god forsaken product"? What does that even mean?

ui bugged zone spammers, people who scream "stop crying" the moment you press the t button, among others

Blackball8
03-05-2017, 03:49 AM
i have fun with it. If you don't, find something else to do. You seem a bit angry calling people names and talking about suicide. Its just a game.............

Hogmin
03-05-2017, 03:51 AM
ui bugged zone spammers, people who scream "stop crying" the moment you press the t button, among others

UI bugged in what way? Zone spamming is just a tactic, and one that isn't guaranteed to work. When you frame your statements in the way you are it's no wonder that's the response you get.

SerArthur-Dayne
03-05-2017, 03:52 AM
Dont hang youself over a game...

I like it a lot. Needs a bit of polish and tweaks, and wq all know the P2P and MM is really bad, at least at the moment, but past that stuff its a really good game with a ton of depth to combat!

Also you dont need to call everyone you dont know a spoiled brat.

UbiNoty
03-05-2017, 03:54 AM
Please refrain from making comments that relate in any way to self-harm. I will be closing this thread as you do not appear to be providing a valid topic for debate or discussion. You can always PM me if you have any concerns you'd like to discuss.