PDA

View Full Version : crashing every game

Liscivia
03-04-2017, 11:42 PM
one reason or another i crash every match, one time somebody disconnects and the game crashes... some times it just freezes no reason some times fps errors, some other times connectivity errors... and so on...

I cant belive how ****ing incompetent and dishonest you are

worst company ever i'm SO never purchasing again from you

TheReal_Laiv
03-05-2017, 12:07 AM
The last few hours i cant complete one domion match, i mean for the last 3 hrs i have spent doing nothing but getting errors.

AstroFlyer686k
03-05-2017, 01:09 AM
Pathetic. That describes the Ubi servers and the "advanced" P2P. You shouldn't have to quit the game once you cannot connect to a session. If you don't quit, you might end up in a infinite loop of matchmaking, joining, disconnect. That's freakin' stupid! Heck, I even went to play the story mode, and for 5 mins into the story, still had matchmaking, joining, people joining, etc...that's why the Ubi P2P solution is STUPID! Oh but the best part of this steaming pile of crap? You actually get into a match, play right until the end, the get disconnected...for no damn reason! That's always fun.

jeppy83
03-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Ive been getting the same issue! I played 5 dominion games this morning and guess what?? All of them disconnected within 3 to 5 mins of playing. Its impossible to complete a dominion game. What is going on?? Do you guys have any answers to when this will be fixed? Ive never played a multiplayer game with connections this bad. To bad this is such a great game but has the worst connections! Its like a Ferrari with no engine.