PDA

View Full Version : 50% chance of complete a match? (and an appeal)

Hyugas.
03-04-2017, 08:32 PM
How many players on PC are having this problem? Seems that last weekend's outage created another problem. Now we have this order event to complete a lot of dominion matches as a community and i barely can reach an end of a match, always an error that returns me to the menu in the middle of a game.

I am really sad with the state of For Honor right now, so many people were hyped to play this, and now the numbers are dropping, even if all the bugs get fixed, how do ubisoft expect to get all the players back?

I love the game, thought it would become a new esport, i mean, the game have potential, but i can't just believe that in this state... Come on ubisoft, save this game, i'm not an angry player who says "i'm not buying anything from ubi again grhh", i just want to see you guys dealing with these problems and meeting our expectations.

Shrewify
03-04-2017, 08:37 PM
how many players on pc are having this problem? Seems that last weekend's outage created another problem. Now we have this order event to complete a lot of dominion matches as a community and i barely can reach an end of a match, always an error that returns me to the menu in the middle of a game.

I am really sad with the state of for honor right now, so many people were hyped to play this, and now the numbers are dropping, even if all the bugs get fixed, how do ubisoft expect to get all the players back?

I love the game, thought it would become a new esport, i mean, the game have potential, but i can't just believe that in this state... Come on ubisoft, save this game, i'm not an angry player who says "i'm not buying anything from ubi again grhh", i just want to see you guys dealing with these problems and meeting our expectations.

same boat here, it's unplayable.

Merlinib
03-04-2017, 08:46 PM
Agreed, I can't complete a game.

Arn-Gothia
03-04-2017, 09:25 PM
Same here. I que up to 10 matches, I get into 5 of them. I complete 2-3 of them. Its rediculous, worst damn gamerelease in history.

Bruca-Ojiisama
03-04-2017, 09:27 PM
same here :(

fuoco666
03-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Same here. The event is useless, it's unplayable. The connection wasn't this bad before that 4gb patch. Won't buy another game from this company.

Copperneck
03-04-2017, 10:04 PM
I love this game. Wish I didn't buy it. Not many times have I regretted a purchase this quickly after buying it. I have actually looked into getting a refund, but I'm dummy who bought digital.

Ajja82
03-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Can't finish a freaking game. Trying to play Dominion. Is having an awsome round aaaand voila. Sudden disconnect. This game is unplayable in it's current state imho and it makes me frustrated cause A/ I payed lots of money for it. B/It's a fun game and idea, in it's core.

The saddest thing is that people actually told me to stay away from it because that it was an Ubisoft game. Feels like I should have listened. :mad:

DNA0Tannis
03-04-2017, 11:24 PM
same, playing today, and every other game I have a crash and have to use Task manager to close/end the game...

and I dont get any of the points, exp, items from the game... seems to crash just as it is finishing...

anyone know what the NAT pings are for the colors? like NAT yellow = 100ms or something?