PDA

View Full Version : How do you complete the "... with a friend" order?

Burn-The-Sinner
03-04-2017, 07:44 PM
All my friends (very limited supply) can hardly operate a cell phone and have families (aka life). So Ubisoft, what is there to do?

*sad face*

fairliedaft
03-05-2017, 02:10 PM
All my friends (very limited supply) can hardly operate a cell phone and have families (aka life). So Ubisoft, what is there to do?

*sad face*

Make more friends? My real life friends and gaming friends are mostly two entirely different groups of people. In fact only a couple of people would fall into both categories.

Seriously though there are a few ways you can make some "friends" online. I'm going to suggest an app I downloaded on my phone called Gamerlink. Basically you select the games you play and the platforms you play them on and add them to your profile. Then on a timeline of sorts you'll see people posting "beacons" looking for people to play those games with. You can then reply to those people and arrange a gaming session. This would involve adding each other as friends on whatever platform you choose to play games on. Then play together, and despite this person not really being a friend, your console/PC doesn't know that and thus your contract will be completed.

Hope this helped.

itsPlanB
03-05-2017, 03:59 PM
You know that you can make more friends right? You're not limited to 2?

*sad face*

Burn-The-Sinner
03-05-2017, 04:28 PM
Make more friends? My real life friends and gaming friends are mostly two entirely different groups of people. In fact only a couple of people would fall into both categories.

Seriously though there are a few ways you can make some "friends" online. I'm going to suggest an app I downloaded on my phone called Gamerlink. Basically you select the games you play and the platforms you play them on and add them to your profile. Then on a timeline of sorts you'll see people posting "beacons" looking for people to play those games with. You can then reply to those people and arrange a gaming session. This would involve adding each other as friends on whatever platform you choose to play games on. Then play together, and despite this person not really being a friend, your console/PC doesn't know that and thus your contract will be completed.

Hope this helped.

thanks, will check this app