PDA

View Full Version : Is this game will upgraded some new story?

Motonari.Yo
03-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Is this game will upgraded some new story?
because i think now story very short

Motonari.Yo
03-05-2017, 06:01 AM
Is this game will upgraded some new story?
because i think now story very short
Please, Dev answer me.

PKUSUB
03-05-2017, 06:11 AM
Please, Dev answer me.

I'm not a dev, but the answer is no otherwise they would have mentioned it within the season pass content

Motonari.Yo
03-05-2017, 08:46 AM
I'm not a dev, but the answer is no otherwise they would have mentioned it within the season pass content

thank you very much :o

I would still wait officially answer from dev :(

DrExtrem
03-05-2017, 09:52 AM

Not necessarily.

To be honest. We don't know what is coming except maps and new heroes.

De4d_0n_Sight
03-05-2017, 10:34 AM
Lol, maybe the should fix the current story before introducing sth new. ..

Motonari.Yo
03-05-2017, 10:45 AM
Lol, maybe the should fix the current story before introducing sth new. ..

HaHa I see.

I quiz for decision to buy

Thank you everyone

HectorWasTaken
03-05-2017, 12:44 PM
if you were looking to buy this game just for the Story i wouldnt recommend doing so, this is no game that you should buy for the Story just because the main aspect of this game lies within the multiplayer, if you are looking to buy this game just because of the Campaign you will be majorly disapointed, not because the storry itself is bad but rather because its not worth 60

DrExtrem
03-05-2017, 01:11 PM
The broken multiplayer ...

Network errors, matchmaking from hell, bots ignoring game mechanics and cheating like hell, lag even in local matches, input delay, counter guard breaking still a train wreck on consoles.

Did I forget something?

Sadly, the story mode is one of the few things, that is actually working.

Motonari.Yo
03-05-2017, 04:13 PM
if you were looking to buy this game just for the Story i wouldnt recommend doing so, this is no game that you should buy for the Story just because the main aspect of this game lies within the multiplayer, if you are looking to buy this game just because of the Campaign you will be majorly disapointed, not because the storry itself is bad but rather because its not worth 60

thank you

Story is just one factor. I love battle system but sever .......(I played Open beta)
if I buy I want play this game long time and worth for money.