PDA

View Full Version : Recent influx of new rainbow six siege hackers?

Surrendead
03-04-2017, 05:23 AM
No name calling or anything here, and this isn't a witch hunt, I just wanted to get everyone's opinion. Personally over the past few week of playing rainbow six siege I've seen a lot of suspicious behavior from players who come very close to what I like to call as a "discrete" hacker. Theres a very good post on reddit about discrete hackers in R6S, and I'm not talking about occasional wallbangs or lucky peeks. I've had plenty of cases where my own teammates have consistently peeked--more than multiple times in a round--at the "lucky" time in a window and lined up that sweet headbang at the last second. I also have seen a return in paid hacks for this game, I'm not to sure when this happened but you can even google search about finding hacks in rainbow six siege and theres alot of recent posts--from feburary to march--about hacking in R6S.

TL:DR

In short, ever since BattleEye was implemented I've really loved playing this game again, and its a shame to see a return in hacking, as inevitable as it is. But I may just be losing my touch and sense of how to play this game lol, what do you guys think though?

philbert.
03-04-2017, 06:22 AM
No name calling or anything here, and this isn't a witch hunt, I just wanted to get everyone's opinion. Personally over the past few week of playing rainbow six siege I've seen a lot of suspicious behavior from players who come very close to what I like to call as a "discrete" hacker. Theres a very good post on reddit about discrete hackers in R6S, and I'm not talking about occasional wallbangs or lucky peeks. I've had plenty of cases where my own teammates have consistently peeked--more than multiple times in a round--at the "lucky" time in a window and lined up that sweet headbang at the last second. I also have seen a return in paid hacks for this game, I'm not to sure when this happened but you can even google search about finding hacks in rainbow six siege and theres alot of recent posts--from feburary to march--about hacking in R6S.

In short, ever since BattleEye was implemented I've really loved playing this game again, and its a shame to see a return in hacking, as inevitable as it is. But I may just be losing my touch and sense of how to play this game lol, what do you guys think though?

And how do u know that its not due to lag, difference in ping, better headseats, better drone placements etc.??? Ive seen alot of amazing players in this game who have same legitimate skill. It doesnt mean they are always hacking.

TheCampingOwl
03-04-2017, 08:00 AM
I got called a hacker multiple times today. It's usually done by bad players that don't pay attention to their surroundings. Scrublord ran, i heard his footsteps so i kept an eye out for the window where his footsteps stopped, and what do you know, he busted a plank and took a bullet to the face instantly then called me a hacker.

Second time around i'm with Pulse, i spot a guy through the wall with heartbeat monitor, line up the shot with his face and fire. Kill, get yelled at for cheating. The third time around i headshot the last guy through the wall because my team mate fed me information as to where this guy is, i guess he never learned to move after he's spotted. He just sat in the same place and was surprised i nailed him through the wall.

I haven't met any hackers at all in a while, the only thing that i met was Fuse grenades with some very questionable range but that's just ubisoft. It's just in your head.

Morfanos
03-04-2017, 09:40 AM
I replied "no" but I don't believe you're a scrublord as you said... There's so many things that can go wrong in this game and make you believe someone could be possibly hacking.

Nandoholic.DR
03-04-2017, 10:00 AM
Now and again oone will get through, but then Battleeye updates and catches them

woogerwily
05-13-2017, 06:36 PM

Absolutely! I haven't played for a week and decided to play yesterday and today. In ~50% of the matches we had wireframer hackers (in some cases not even discrete). In one match, every round the other team peaked the windows killed half our team as we ran to the building. It didn't matter which side we spawned. That was the first issue. Next issue is during kill cam you can watch them as they track you through the walls, and then get that instant headshot as soon as you come around. I've played these games for far too long, and pretty confident when I see a hacker. One idiot today was saying "git guud" - classic. then I told him I video captured him doing the sketchy wall tracking, and he had a fresh lvl 32 account (probably his last one was banned), and he instant quit.

It's near certain a new wave of cheats are available for r6 siege. Ubi better get on this asap or else we are going to be at the same spot as last year where >50% matches have framers.

Lastly, if you think there aren't cheaters then you are either (1) don't understand how hacks work and are in denial, or (2) a cheater yourself.

Relic.-.-
05-15-2017, 03:16 AM
I don't see cheaters as a major problem, and I feel BE is doing a decent job. Sure, some will still get through, but in 300 hours the number of players I've felt were really cheating is probably no more than 10. as in 10 matches total.

ubi--unicorn
05-15-2017, 09:09 PM
Hi everyone! Hacking is against the Rainbow Six Siege code of conduct (https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-249092-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32), so if you find anyone you suspect to be hackers, please report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/)with as much information as possible and they'll investigate it. If you can take screenshots or video, you can also upload it to the ticket! Thanks!

GoM_Prophet._..
11-08-2017, 01:01 PM
Ubisoft what the heck dude?
each day theres a ******* cheater in game. 6 out of 10 games there are cheaters all over the place. from wall hacks to no recoils. what are u guys really doing? i dont want to play this game anymore. do something about it. everyday i should tolerate a cheater and a new hack

Pierkie
12-13-2017, 04:38 AM
I've probably only logged fifty hours into this game and the first 49 of those were great but I've really been turned off as the last two games I've played I came across two guys who both had KD's of 10-0 and the kill cam showed them sprinting around the building locking on to peoples heads on the other side and wiping them out. So I'm a bit confused that in a bronze one lobby I'm playing against people with a gold level of skill.

ReinSecrona
01-12-2018, 02:34 PM
I've probably only logged fifty hours into this game and the first 49 of those were great but I've really been turned off as the last two games I've played I came across two guys who both had KD's of 10-0 and the kill cam showed them sprinting around the building locking on to peoples heads on the other side and wiping them out. So I'm a bit confused that in a bronze one lobby I'm playing against people with a gold level of skill.

There are those who purposely drop their rank just so they can play more ranked more often. I know Diamond players do such a thing because matches at that rank are hard to come by. This being said, at the same time I have seen some very fishy kills recently. I don't actively call hacks due to just being utter garbage at the game, but when you see something like a Cav using silent step while crouched and being as quiet as possible be turned and burned with no possible way to know she was there. then you start to question things. Same with a Glaz firing one shot through a barricade and 2 unreinforced (and occasionally just straight shooting through a reinforced wall) and scoring a headshot. Could there have been a drone and excellent knowledge of where the enemy was? Sure. But when a mute and a bandit both do their job and keep the objective hidden on the top floor of (insert multi-floored easy to mute/bandit drones out of objective here) then you gotta ask, how? Its one thing if youre being spotted repeatedly and stay in the same spot, or you ran infront of a window just as someone shoots it (ive done that and have had it done to me. its funny every time on both sides). Its another thing to get spayed by a thermite halfway across the map through several walls with no recoil. I donno about you guys, but thermites assault rifle has a whole heck of a lot of kick to it.

Snakepenguin
03-18-2018, 04:42 PM
I recently ranked up to plat 3 and I suddenly started seeing quite a few hackers.
Just this past week I played 3 ranked matches.
1 there was a whole team aimbotting and it was blatenly obvious.
2 was just someone on a team aimbottiing.
3 just 1 person wall hacking and boosting the team.

KGB_Henry
03-28-2018, 11:54 PM
My first rank in the new season was gold 3 but because of all these stupid hackers and smurfs they try so hard to hide it and when you expose them they keep saying stuff like "stop crying kid", "i ***** your mother" and u know the rest. Ubisoft really needs to get up and fix these massive issues i've been considering leaving the game because of this s*** its completely unplayable and i've just managed to get to silver 2 after this massive downrank at level 127! I can't develop my skills because of these stupid plat smurfs and stupid hackers that ruin the game, I even know other people stuck in this loophole its terrible and ubisoft needs to do something about this, stop taking the money and do something benefitial to your players please!!

EpicSaxxGuy
04-03-2018, 06:19 AM
around plat and diamond there about quite some hackers recently especially those who teleport their c4 to spawn.
and aimbot kill you, or teleport himself to you.
is there any way to punish them hard enough to never do it again for example find their ip and block them from the servers.
or maby even more extreme way and call the authority for it.
cause these things make people do things in real life because of hackers there are people killing others in real life.

Morfanos
04-03-2018, 08:53 AM
...maby even more extreme way and call the authority for it.
cause these things make people do things in real life because of hackers there are people killing others in real life.

?

Are you saying some people commit murder because they've played a match against hackers?

Judikus
04-07-2018, 01:26 AM
Back to the topic: I've seen/noticed 3 hackers since yesterday. They're covering in picking pulse/jackal, but didn't use the gadget. They shoot me on point behind the walls. Some teammates of him noticed that too. So yeah, I think there was a high impact, I'm sure. Maybe theres a new way to hack without triggering battle eye. Sadly.