PDA

View Full Version : I paid $100 to be aggravated??? Thanks Ubisoft

ChopsFreyer
03-04-2017, 03:40 AM
This is really sad....Such a great game, such a leap forward in fighting games, so plagued by silly shortcuts that we, the gamers who pay your saleries may I remind you, have to put up with so much crap after we spend our hard earned money....I paid a $100 to be aggravated, thanks.......

Get some servers going, quit being cheap. I'm really tired that I can't finish a game because people quit and it all crashes, I did not pay for this.

And balance the characters better, quit being so biased towards whomever you like....The peacekeeper should not be so tough, she is fast, her weakness would be that she is weak but no, that girl can take more damage than a berserker, the nobushi too, its ludicrous..... AND the main character on all the ads and covers, the RAIDER, is the worst character??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS???

And figure out a way to lose points for those who just gang fight 3 and 4 on 1

I really am getting tired of playing this game after loving it so much, you left things to be exploited for so long and now it's just not fun anymore

I should be playing right now, but since trying to finish a match is like a total waste of time, I'm on here ranting....Thanks for the aggravation Ubisoft....Where do I turn you in for grieving??

PendragonArtura
03-04-2017, 03:50 AM
The peacekeeper should not be so tough, she is fast, her weakness would be that she is weak but no, that girl can take more damage than a berserker, the nobushi too, its ludicrous..... AND the main character on all the ads and covers, the RAIDER, is the worst character??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS???

Really ? When I play warden I can block everything 3v1 for 3 real long minutes... When I play peacekeeper 3v1, one guardbreak and I am dead in less than 10 secondes, and I say it as a skilled player. The peacekeeper cannot block for long, that's a ****ing huge weakness... Peacekeeper cannot handle a outnumbered fight. And even, you can be three shooted by heavy 1V1. Talk to the warden, handling 7 of them before dying.

Raider is just fine. He is not OP, but he is not bad. It's an average character.

Sorry about your 100$. I spend myself 80$ and I am still glad. After 150h enjoying the game that's a worth it money, even if there is bugs or stuff, you can just relax and play solo, custom match, or campaign. No need to force yourself on multiplayer if you are not ready for it.

LifeIsEnso
03-04-2017, 04:32 AM
you lost all credibility when you said raider is fine.... even ubisoft recognized raider is in worst spot....