PDA

View Full Version : Dashing needs to cost stamina

untchable704
03-04-2017, 03:16 AM
Too much dash spamming. Looking at you PK. Wouldn't mind if you couldn't dash when out of stamina either but I can understand it's a good defensive mechanism to get out of bash spamming. Maybe find some sort of balance. But I think 4v4 eventually turns into dash light spamming only if something isn't fixed. Just my 2 cents.

For positivity I do really like the game. Good job.

Itsaku
03-04-2017, 04:25 AM
You can guardbreak dashes

TCTF_SWAT
03-04-2017, 04:27 AM
Tell you what......you can no longer dash while exhausted. I wanna see how long you last with a LB, shugoki or valk in your bum. go ahead...I'll be waiting right here with a smile on my face saying "so....how's your bum?"

lucasnrachel
03-04-2017, 06:02 AM
So dash may cost stamina in the future they are being a bit vague on some things , console will have to wait months to see any of this .

https://www.google.com/amp/www.eurogamer.net/amp/2017-03-03-for-honor-ubisoft-answers-the-big-questions

Simi_Xiamara_
03-04-2017, 06:08 AM
Tell you what......you can no longer dash while exhausted. I wanna see how long you last with a LB, shugoki or valk in your bum. go ahead...I'll be waiting right here with a smile on my face saying "so....how's your bum?"

I think the reason he is asking for this is cuz HE IS the lawbringer that will be spamming the shove/poke in belly throw overhead move till your opponent gets bored and decides to get a drink or somthing. Or he is just plain dumb but I'm going give him the benefit of doubt.

TCTF_SWAT
03-04-2017, 08:14 AM
Perhaps. But hey! Its a good idea. The devs should listen. I mean, guy clearly has a understanding of the game. so? Why not implement it? It would be great. I could spam long arm without fail. I'd be unstoppable then. Then throw o dominion mode....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!! Bums would be invaded that day oh boy.

So I say again....make it so ubi. I want to see it.

BeatenMonkey514
03-04-2017, 08:24 AM
I think that would be stupid, as a LB main if you dash cost stamina or couldn't while exhausted we'd be even ****tier than we already are.

SerArthur-Dayne
03-04-2017, 08:30 AM
This is a dumb idea... Not just dumb, but also gamebreaking.

Youre fired.

Felis_Menari
03-04-2017, 08:50 AM
You can guardbreak dashes

Not if they decide to do a sidestep attack. As soon as an enemy presses that button or pulls that trigger, your guard break attempts will be rendered null and void. That's my experience with such circumstances, anyways.

XeroTheBigBoss
03-04-2017, 10:28 AM
Clearly this person has never played assassin class and just looking to nerf every other class but his own so he can actually win fights.

Delectable_Sin
03-04-2017, 10:49 AM
The moment that defense takes stamina is the moment this game becomes even more defense oriented, since the first person to run out of stamina would auto lose without the ability to recover by playign defensively for a second. You think people play defensively now? Just wait until you take away their ability to regen stamina.