PDA

View Full Version : should we just all go assassin?

Jersmall
03-03-2017, 11:02 PM
the speed, damage, takes tons of hits too, blocks no problem, strikes while dodging, bleeds, fast interrupting strikes, the perfect OP class... almost every game I play, the one with 1-2 assassins seems to be the one that wins 90% of the time.

I'm pretty much just going to hop on the assassin band wagon less frustrating.

Funeragon
03-03-2017, 11:13 PM
Cool story bro.
Assassins have not a lot of damage. For an example, after a parry, Orochi get 35 damage, peacekeeper 38 (with gb after parry) Valk 55, warden 40 (or maybe more with top heavy ?).
Zone attack of warlod is 25 (kill when u've 1 bar left), assassins has less (20)
Takes tons of hits ? Okey, compare feats and hp pool and u'll see u're wrong
strike while dodging ? ahah, free parry.
Bleeds ? who care it's just damage delayed which doesn't allow execution.
Fast interrupting strike ? yeah the top strike from orochi has the same speed has the top strike of the warden. or others char.

Also, u didn't mention that they have no unblockable, no permanent stance, no throw distance (or really low), no CC, no stamina drain. And so on.

See ya

Sirborkshire
03-03-2017, 11:14 PM
So you just got rolled by an assassin?

Buck up champ, you'll get there.

Bob__Gnarly
03-03-2017, 11:22 PM
Umm no, they suck.

AKDagriZ
03-03-2017, 11:34 PM
I prefer fight others.Assassin are already all over the place.I almost stop Duel mode because you only fight assasins in duel and a lot to in brawl

Funeragon
03-03-2017, 11:41 PM
I see more Warden and shugoki that assassins in duel mode.

Hogmin
03-03-2017, 11:46 PM
Cool story bro.
Assassins have not a lot of damage. For an example, after a parry, Orochi get 35 damage, peacekeeper 38 (with gb after parry) Valk 55, warden 40 (or maybe more with top heavy ?).
Zone attack of warlod is 25 (kill when u've 1 bar left), assassins has less (20)
Takes tons of hits ? Okey, compare feats and hp pool and u'll see u're wrong
strike while dodging ? ahah, free parry.
Bleeds ? who care it's just damage delayed which doesn't allow execution.
Fast interrupting strike ? yeah the top strike from orochi has the same speed has the top strike of the warden. or others char.

Also, u didn't mention that they have no unblockable, no permanent stance, no throw distance (or really low), no CC, no stamina drain. And so on.

See ya

one of these are straight up incorrect.
Orochi's High light is actually faster with shorter recovery than Warden's.

That said I'm not necessarily agreeing with OP or w/e

Funeragon
03-03-2017, 11:56 PM
Two of these are straight up incorrect.
Warden's Zone doesn't at all kill with 1 segment left (provided you're not being hit by 2, like a fool)
and Orochi's High light is actually faster with shorter recovery than Warden's.

That said I'm not necessarily agreeing with OP or w/e

I said warlod, not warden, and maybe a bit faster recovery, but it's so small, so who cares

Hogmin
03-04-2017, 12:01 AM
I said warlod, not warden, and maybe a bit faster recovery, but it's so small, so who cares

oh god, sorry, I'm tired haha, will edit.

Grayvent
03-04-2017, 12:54 AM
Well at least real players don't fight like this OP bots
Ugh, painful lightning fast light attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l9BzKS3J_c