PDA

View Full Version : Is there any legit way to fix strict nat?

Psychoman00
03-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Hi, I'm having an issue with red nat. As I read you really can't play with that(and it has already shown in game that I can find any multiplayer). So is there some legit way to fix it? I was searching through reddit? They have a way of port forwarding ports for uplay and for honor, but didn't work for me.

On other hand I have rainbow six siege, which has open nat and I don't need to config anything.

I wrote a ticket to support maybe they have some info on this, buut I predict an answer "We're terribly sorry for this inconvience, but we're restlessly working on improving this".

So is there some fix which works or we wait on "Ubisoft blessing" ?

Singular Apathy
03-03-2017, 09:34 PM
Go into your router settings and forward your ports appropriately. Alternately (and more easily), set up a static IP for your console and then make it the DMZ. Green NAT for days.

DryTEKx
03-03-2017, 09:36 PM
at 1st you need to have Public IP.. and I'm not going to pay to my ISP 10€ monthy just because Ubi can't make servers. Game is so ****ty for NAT players. We get no ballance matches what so ever.

Psychoman00
03-03-2017, 09:48 PM
Just now tried setting up static IP and DMZ. Truth I don't have Public IP, so maybe that's why it didn't work for me

Psychoman00
03-03-2017, 09:56 PM
Just called my ISP to change IP to public. And true this stuff is fixed now. So for me it's just changing local ISP IP to public ip.