PDA

View Full Version : Cant even play against AI w/o lag kick

Skarik-
03-03-2017, 08:41 PM
I have never Seen a game as Bad as this i am Not even exaggerating. In over 15 years of gaming.
That Moment when you have it down your deepest Part of my throat getting lagg kicked because of some third World Person with low *** Internet, when the match is at 1200/1200 or something. Or you cant find a Match for over 3 hours constantly getting lagg kicked. I started playing vs. AI and still some ****ing third World ****ing ****s join the match and leave and I get lagg kicked.
I seriously cant look at this game anymore without getting the deepest ****ing anger anymore. This is not enjoyment. I have no slightest idea how Ubisoft is not getting lawsuited for this utter pile of **** i have never seen before, a merchant cant sell broken ****, you have rights, this pile is broken i every damn aspect and they are allowed to get away with it ?
First time in my history of gaming of over 15 years i for the first time have to Research how to get a refund. I dont even know why i am writing this down since ubisoft doesnt give a ****. 3 weeks out and no Major Patch.
I cant look at this game anymore.

ReeceRD
03-03-2017, 08:47 PM
I completely agree. Broken game in almost every way.

Skarik-
03-03-2017, 08:49 PM
I tried.. So hard.. to look the other way and like this game.. But you just cant... SO DAMN MUCH IS BROKEN...