PDA

View Full Version : Passive Hero Stats?

cane2simons
03-03-2017, 06:57 PM
Do all heroes have hidden passive stats? I heard peacekeeper moves 5% faster then orochi, i was wondering if assassins had a longer dodge, like longer ranged dodge, if heavy classes have greater recovery, etc. if all heroes have hidden passive stats, what are they? Thanks

Dwlr
03-06-2017, 03:26 AM
Clearly they do all have passive stats. Clearly not everybody's dodges are the same, not everybody has the same reach not everybody has the same attack speed and not everybody does the same damage. This is like asking if there is any differences between the characters and the answer is obviously yes, the characters behave differently.

cane2simons
03-07-2017, 10:03 PM
i KNOW they have passive stats, im asking what are they??? Like percentages and such.

PKUSUB
03-08-2017, 09:07 AM
Do all heroes have hidden passive stats? I heard peacekeeper moves 5% faster then orochi, i was wondering if assassins had a longer dodge, like longer ranged dodge, if heavy classes have greater recovery, etc. if all heroes have hidden passive stats, what are they? Thanks

U know what, now that I think about it, they should have it displayed like a fighting game

ManteQuiIa
03-09-2017, 09:40 AM
They have too... i played dominion as peacekeeper and a mate played lawbringer and he got so much more points for camping/boosting a spot.. i tried to mirror in few matches .. he boosted A and i boosted C .. u can clearly watch the scoreboard while just gains more points... and i tried to use the kinghts conqueror faint but he still got more points... so they must have some hidden passives.. check for honor wiki there u can read the specifications of each hero

chiller2k3
04-03-2017, 11:01 AM
They have too... i played dominion as peacekeeper and a mate played lawbringer and he got so much more points for camping/boosting a spot.. i tried to mirror in few matches .. he boosted A and i boosted C .. u can clearly watch the scoreboard while just gains more points... and i tried to use the kinghts conqueror faint but he still got more points... so they must have some hidden passives.. check for honor wiki there u can read the specifications of each hero

What you experienced here is described in the moveset. The very first point on the left side explains for what action you will get more renown. For the Peacekeeper it is 1v1 kills for example. LB (and the other hybrids) are decent in everything, but do not have any very good option. Heavy classes get more renown for holding points, vanguards for killing soldiers and doing kills on 1vX fights, etc.