PDA

View Full Version : Ban

Chris0553
03-03-2017, 06:38 PM
I have been banned because i have killed my compasions of team.The ban is for a week.Please sban me.Thanks in advance.

Conwell.UK
03-04-2017, 02:54 PM
That will not cut it bud. If you team killed you team killed and that's final. You wouldn't have got a week ban if you didn't kill in the past and highly doubt you would have team killed that much on accident. 99% chance you will not get unbanned unless the system has made a mistake.

mikeyskater
03-21-2017, 07:55 PM
That will not cut it bud. If you team killed you team killed and that's final. You wouldn't have got a week ban if you didn't kill in the past and highly doubt you would have team killed that much on accident. 99% chance you will not get unbanned unless the system has made a mistake. I got banned for accedently shooting the hostage when i was trying to shoot a drone now im banned for a week can somone help

mikeyskater
03-21-2017, 07:57 PM
I got banned for a week for killing the hostage but i was trying to shoot a drone and i hit the hostage accedently, somone help me

KSG.Jaggid
03-28-2017, 07:03 PM
If you got banned, suck it up and stop TK'ing.

gOfOkuRoWnMota
03-30-2017, 05:52 AM
TKs happen all the time. Accidents, intentional, jumping in front of others to grab the kills & got burst from behind .... Regardless,it's life (digital).

Maybe it's a good thing at times to take a break & rest your eyes & wrists ! Or go out grab a bite & enjoy some sunshine, before coming back again for the next kills :p

muadibchik86
03-30-2017, 07:42 AM
Dont kill more than 1 teammate and 1 time for the game and all for you will be ok.

muadibchik86
03-30-2017, 08:06 AM
And people is right may be to take the pause and to understand more deep that the game isnt such good how you think before.

Black_Widow9
04-03-2017, 10:04 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

If you don't believe you were in breach of the Code of Conduct (http://www.rainbow6.com/CodeOfConduct), you can send a request to our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/).

Thanks

mattdogg1223
04-11-2017, 12:52 PM
If you get banned for a week then you obviously have done a lot of team killing or hostage killing.

Hockey.freak
04-11-2017, 07:17 PM
I've just been banned for 7 days because I accidentally shot my teammate in the ****ig head when I was setting my controller down...... this system can be abused because of little f's going in front of u when ur shooting an enemy player just to get u bannned...... rainbow needs to change the sh** system ASAP

mattdogg1223
04-12-2017, 01:11 PM
Like I said above you must have done a lot of team killing to be banned for a week. I have had the game since it came out and yet to be banned for a week.

Mace8403
05-20-2017, 03:58 PM
I don't know how much team killing that you have done to get banned. I know I have killed my team a few times when they crossed my line of fire and have killed the hostage when opposing team was using them as a shield. I feel bad when I do it. I think the game should make them in a wounded state so that they can be revived rather than instant death. Although the wounded can be killed.