PDA

View Full Version : Let's leave together from this game!

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 05:30 PM
Im serious. Enough of this ******** from ubisoft, everytime they do 0 job to improve their games.
Gonna return to this game when they will nerf warden,pk,orochi,nobushi and guardbreake-turtle meta. And buff lawbringer also.
Its ****ing hilarious to play this game without any balance at all, only if you play one of the heroes above(not the lawbringer, its a trash:)) you will feel like this game maybe balanced, but nope.
The truth is this game broken as ****. And ubisoft trying to hide that so much.
Lets summarize:
1- no balance
2- 4 heroes out of 12 are ****ing op
3- alot of people left the game cuz of ******** p2p+nobalance and ubisoft trying to hide that by removing a stat that showing current online. Applaud
4- there is alot of "secret" emotions that AI sometimes do, and guess what? im 99%sure they will make us pay real money to unlock them. (you already paid for the game, the content is right now in ****ing game, but not avaliable for player, reminds me abit of destiny, lol)
5- btw, do you play this game on controller on a pc? well, sad for you, you cant change any button imput, get ready to be GBed to death :(
6- there are some combo's in the game, but dont worry. you wont able to execute them since enemy can parry\block\dodge them so they are pointless
Dont miss me!

RatedChaotic
03-03-2017, 05:32 PM
We wont.

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 05:41 PM
We wont.

Well. People like you that supports broken-games is bad for our game communities.(You make them release more and more of this broken games cuz "people will eat this anyway like our old product in hopes that we released something better")

isthil89
03-03-2017, 05:42 PM
At high level pk,orochi are underpowered tbf until pk get the triple stab back they r pretty bad at high level and lawbringer don't need a buff in 1v1 mode they are number one pick with like 85% win rate raiders need a buff for high level play and yes p2p is awfull which they cant fix now so people need to get over it

PackingMoney
03-03-2017, 05:43 PM
Well. People like you that supports broken-games is bad for our game communities.(You make them release more and more of this broken games cuz "people will eat this anyway like our old product in hopes that we released something better")

Its toxic people like you that ruin communities actually. You are the first set of people to scream OP, broken, bad game etc. YOU are the real reason that games get bad reviews.

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 05:48 PM
Its toxic people like you that ruin communities actually. You are the first set of people to scream OP, broken, bad game etc. YOU are the real reason that games get bad reviews.

So you gonna tell me this game is great and you havent experienced any disconnect\bug?

And you gonna tell me that peacekeeper aint got op frames attack that are faster than your change of guard position?
And i guess that light orochi atack for 37dmg is balanced?

Casuals like you who are trying to defend bad-balance of developers are terrible too.

cragar212
03-03-2017, 05:50 PM
Bye.

I suggest you try Call of Duty I get the feeling you'd fit in well over there.

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 05:51 PM
Bye.

Thanks, but i dont wanna play same again cancer game, lol. Il better enjoy bf1 or any-souls game.

Brave_Thunder
03-03-2017, 05:53 PM
I could go on and explain why all those heroes are balanced and even weak at high level play.But since the truth would hurt so much,then I'll only hope you leave for never come back.

Kiiyor
03-03-2017, 05:54 PM
Nah.

I'm enjoying the game, despite its many issues. I'm patient and mature enough to wait for improvements and ignore frustrated hyperbole.

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 05:54 PM
At high level pk,orochi are underpowered tbf until pk get the triple stab back they r pretty bad at high level and lawbringer don't need a buff in 1v1 mode they are number one pick with like 85% win rate raiders need a buff for high level play and yes p2p is awfull which they cant fix now so people need to get over it

Can i answer to you with a video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bomIviLWNuM

RatedChaotic
03-03-2017, 05:55 PM

Lmao. What games have you played in the last 10 years that had 0 problems in the first few months of release? Hell even pong from atari had bugs. In my 30+ years of gaming I just learned to have more patience than you is all.

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 05:56 PM
You call people causal.. Wow that's harsh from your standpoint.

How i can not call him a casual player? In his mind this game is great and "balance and bugs will be fixed someday" to excuse the developers.

PackingMoney
03-03-2017, 05:59 PM
So you gonna tell me this game is great and you havent experienced any disconnect\bug?

And you gonna tell me that peacekeeper aint got op frames attack that are faster than your change of guard position?

Casuals like you who are trying to defend bad-balance of developers are terrible too.

I have been disconnected twice since launch and that was on two separate days when the servers was poor, so yes I am.

You realise that you don't have to block them and can dodge backwards and sideways right? It is a double light attack that is the same damage as a heavy, how isn't it fair, that's like saying an assassins side attack isn't fair because they start a combo. SIDENOTE: It is you own fault that you get hit by it as you should always block the top when facing Orochi, its common sense really.

The game has been out for 2 weeks, and you expect it to be flawless, come on how long have you actually been gaming for. A bad launch does not mean a bad game, take BF4 for instance.

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 05:59 PM
Lmao. What games have you played in the last 10 years that had 0 problems in the first few months of release? Hell even pong from atari had bugs. In my 30+ years of gaming I just learned to have more patience than you is all.

Battlefield 1, bloodborne, dark souls 3 had no problems at start
even rainbow six siege had less issuses to be fair.
and when the game aint being fixed in a month its like a serious call.

RatedChaotic
03-03-2017, 06:03 PM

Ya you picked some good ones there. Go to their forums and check out their support pages lol I bet you I can find major flaws in them just like this game.

Brave_Thunder
03-03-2017, 06:04 PM
Revive bug,tanks that start flyng,crazy behemonts and the bug of the eternal fall under the terrain.And the revive bug happens still now on bf1.The souls...their connection problems are way worse than here.Wanna talk about poise in ds3?

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 06:06 PM
I have been disconnected twice since launch and that was on two separate days when the servers was poor, so yes I am.

You realise that you don't have to block them and can dodge backwards and sideways right? It is a double light attack that is the same damage as a heavy, how isn't it fair, that's like saying an assassins side attack isn't fair because they start a combo. SIDENOTE: It is you own fault that you get hit by it as you should always block the top when facing Orochi, its common sense really.

The game has been out for 2 weeks, and you expect it to be flawless, come on how long have you actually been gaming for. A bad launch does not mean a bad game, take BF4 for instance.
1- do you play alone, or with friends, aint its annoyong when 2-6players ready for next game and there an message "not enough players" you all disconnect and you have to make party again because it will be dismissed? or when sometimes 1 player cant join to other player when they both have green nat? or when 2 of your party members found a game, and you still in menu alone?

2- maybe you will also say that their zone attacks are fine too?

3- it took 1 year for rainbow six siege to be atleast playable (one of ubisoft games) im not ready for that amount of time again to fix their **** sorry

frenchyuk86
03-03-2017, 06:09 PM
1- do you play alone, or with friends, aint its annoyong when 2-6players ready for next game and there an message "not enough players" you all disconnect and you have to make party again because it will be dismissed? or when sometimes 1 player cant join to other player when they both have green nat? or when 2 of your party members found a game, and you still in menu alone?

3- it took 1 year for rainbow six siege to be atleast playable (one of ubisoft games) im not ready for that amount of time again to fix their **** sorry

1 - backout of the game when you notice this its an easy self made fix.
2 - every class has a strength and weakness - honestly can say l2p. i main a conq 5 days played and yes i have games where ill get ruined by another class 1v1. but then i have other games where im godlike against 3 of the same class. its all down to your own skill
3 - i played rb6 from the start, i had pretty much zero issues.

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Revive bug,tanks that start flyng,crazy behemonts and the bug of the eternal fall under the terrain.And the revive bug happens still now on bf1.The souls...their connection problems are way worse than here.Wanna talk about poise in ds3?

The problem is that this bugs happened like 1 per 100k matches, and in for honor this bugs are happening like in every second game
(btw i have no clue what is a revive bug)
connection in souls are not perfect, but still better sometimes than here, even though they are both p2p type games?
poise in ds3 is a myth

RatedChaotic
03-03-2017, 06:11 PM
I just googled every one of those games and there are pages after pages of glitches, exploits, and bugs for every one of them. Do more research next time.

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 06:15 PM
1 - backout of the game when you notice this its an easy self made fix.
2 - every class has a strength and weakness - honestly can say l2p. i main a conq 5 days played and yes i have games where ill get ruined by another class 1v1. but then i have other games where im godlike against 3 of the same class. its all down to your own skill
3 - i played rb6 from the start, i had pretty much zero issues.

1- im sorry but what is backout?

2- so you can tell me weakness of warden pk and nobushi? you cant even punish warden after his shoulder charge, his heavy top attack is incridble fast just like his zone attacks; you can gb nobushi after guardbreake and her attack is a ******** compared to other heroes, wanna talk about this really?(better join any topic in class forums, and you will see that im not crying alone) or you can tell me strong sides of lawbringer?

PackingMoney
03-03-2017, 06:18 PM

I play with friends and sometimes solo, and I don't wait around for people to ready up I just leave and find a new game. Also if there are 6 people in a match and everyone readies up, wouldn't it stil start the match but one team will just have 2 bots? I haven't had issues where I couldn't join friends other than the two bad server days mentioned previously. I haven't had the third problem here either.

PKs zone is very unsafe, yeah she gets her first hit if you aren;t fast enough to block it, but if you get hit with the second, then its on you, the second phase is very easy to parry. ORochi's zone is fast, granted, however that doesn't mean it isn't predictable, you just need to look at their movements more.

I thought you said that R6 didn't have many problems?

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 06:19 PM
I just googled every one of those games and there are pages after pages of glitches, exploits, and bugs for every one of them.

The problem is that you had to find that, its not a major things in this games, those bugs or glitches experienced like 1-5% of players, when in for honor 95%of people experienced disconnets\balanceproblems\bugs\bad netcode

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 06:22 PM
I play with friends and sometimes solo, and I don't wait around for people to ready up I just leave and find a new game. Also if there are 6 people in a match and everyone readies up, wouldn't it stil start the match but one team will just have 2 bots? I haven't had issues where I couldn't join friends other than the two bad server days mentioned previously. I haven't had the third problem here either.

PKs zone is very unsafe, yeah she gets her first hit if you aren;t fast enough to block it, but if you get hit with the second, then its on you, the second phase is very easy to parry. ORochi's zone is fast, granted, however that doesn't mean it isn't predictable, you just need to look at their movements more.

I thought you said that R6 didn't have many problems?

1- sometimes this happens even with 6 players

2-you wont react to a good orochi zone atack since you can cancel top atack and go for zone safe

3-ofc i lied about r6, it was terrible

psyminion
03-03-2017, 06:24 PM
I'm not going anywhere.

bye Felicia

PackingMoney
03-03-2017, 06:24 PM
1- im sorry but what is backout?

2- so you can tell me weakness of warden pk and nobushi? you cant even punish warden after his shoulder charge, his heavy top attack is incridble fast just like his zone attacks; you can gb nobushi after guardbreake and her attack is a ******** compared to other heroes, wanna talk about this really?(better join any topic in class forums, and you will see that im not crying alone) or you can tell me strong sides of lawbringer?

It is simply when you leave the lobby to find another one...

Weaknesses of Warden's shoulder charge, OK, firstly it can be sidestepped by every characters, secondly all the assassins, valk, kensei and raider (50% of the classes) and maybe more can actually do side attacks when they dodge so that instantly cancels out the charge. Another thing is that if you get hit and then take the damage, 9/10 they will go into a GB the next charge, pretty easy to guess.
Weakness of PK - she is the third weakest hitter in the game, not sure on her HP but I can't imaging it being very high. She can nearly get 2 hitted by berserker when out of stamina, the majority of people play on console, where her triple stab doesn't even work. The list honestly goes on.
Nobushi has a good range yes, but if you get close he cannot do much. Even if he gets a combo, you can easily sidestep the kick and get one for yourself.

PackingMoney
03-03-2017, 06:26 PM
The problem is that you had to find that, its not a major things in this games, those bugs or glitches experienced like 1-5% of players, when in for honor 95%of people experienced disconnets\balanceproblems\bugs\bad netcode

Lol, where did you even get this statistic? Yourself I am presuming.

Brave_Thunder
03-03-2017, 06:30 PM
The problem is that this bugs happened like 1 per 100k matches, and in for honor this bugs are happening like in every second game
(btw i have no clue what is a revive bug)
connection in souls are not perfect, but still better sometimes than here, even though they are both p2p type games?
poise in ds3 is a myth

You have never been revived just to have your weapon locked,letting you defensless because you can't aim or shoot?The devs said that they were working on that bug since release,after 5 months it still isn't fixed.Souls games do not lag switch like for honor,but there the weapon have phantom range to account for latency.The for honor problem is that the p2p works for duels and brawls,but not for the 4v4 modes.And is not easy to fix:dedicated servers would be perfect for 4v4,but increase latency in other modes.

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 06:30 PM
It is simply when you leave the lobby to find another one...

Weaknesses of Warden's shoulder charge, OK, firstly it can be sidestepped by every characters, secondly all the assassins, valk, kensei and raider (50% of the classes) and maybe more can actually do side attacks when they dodge so that instantly cancels out the charge. Another thing is that if you get hit and then take the damage, 9/10 they will go into a GB the next charge, pretty easy to guess.
Weakness of PK - she is the third weakest hitter in the game, not sure on her HP but I can't imaging it being very high. She can nearly get 2 hitted by berserker when out of stamina, the majority of people play on console, where her triple stab doesn't even work. The list honestly goes on.
Nobushi has a good range yes, but if you get close he cannot do much. Even if he gets a combo, you can easily sidestep the kick and get one for yourself.

Did you notice that you first of all said "assasins" not lawrbringer, not conqueror but assassins overall, so its like even you understand that fast classes are above heavy ****
so if im playing lawbringer i will have zero chances vs pk\warden\orochi, im too slow, my hp aint great compared to their, and damage is bad and lack of any followups, pointless parry also.

RatedChaotic
03-03-2017, 06:31 PM

Your source is?

I'm not going to sit here and argue with a liar. Because everyone here knows at some point in time you will load this game again.

Samottz
03-03-2017, 06:33 PM
LMAO omg balance issues you all do know this is a skill based game the fact that you think some classes are better than others is a joke every character has a way to be countered and complaining about guard break LOL you're bad practice more at the game....... wait nobody can practice because the only real issue is ubisoft servers always has and always will be ubisoft doesn't have a clue on how to make a server

RatedChaotic
03-03-2017, 06:34 PM
Did you notice that you first of all said "assasins" not lawrbringer, not conqueror but assassins overall, so its like even you understand that fast classes are above heavy ****
so if im playing lawbringer i will have zero chances vs pk\warden\orochi, im too slow, my hp aint great compared to their, and damage is bad and lack of any followups, pointless parry also.

Right there deserves a git gud reply lol. My son mains a lawbringer and he has no issues going against those classes.

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 06:37 PM
You have never been revived just to have your weapon locked,letting you defensless because you can't aim or shoot?The devs said that they were working on that bug since release,after 5 months it still isn't fixed.Souls games do not lag switch like for honor,but there the weapon have phantom range to account for latency.The for honor problem is that the p2p works for duels and brawls,but not for the 4v4 modes.And is not easy to fix:dedicated servers would be perfect for 4v4,but increase latency in other modes.

Aw true, sometimes happened that to me, but its a miserable bug if compared to for honor

DarkCthulhuss
03-03-2017, 06:44 PM
Your source is?

I'm not going to sit here and argue with a liar. Because everyone here knows at some point in time you will load this game again.
Im gonna load this game when it will be fixed and balanced like it should be, but i guess it will be pointless since every player will forget about this game, its already almost dead to be fair. (my proofs are - ubisoft deleted an option where you can see how many people are online in game right now + some statistic that you can check by yourself(you have to google it whaaw))

Ligalaizit
03-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Still here? cant you just leave?

RatedChaotic
03-03-2017, 07:18 PM
]Im gonna load this game when it will be fixed [/B]and balanced like it should be, but i guess it will be pointless since every player will forget about this game, its already almost dead to be fair. (my proofs are - ubisoft deleted an option where you can see how many people are online in game right now + some statistic that you can check by yourself(you have to google it whaaw))

My point proven. I'm done here.

FailOfHDDVD
03-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Bye.

thanks for the funny comment haha

SerArthur-Dayne
03-03-2017, 07:23 PM
Dont let the door combo-hit you on the way out....

PackingMoney
03-03-2017, 07:24 PM
Im gonna load this game when it will be fixed and balanced like it should be, but i guess it will be pointless since every player will forget about this game, its already almost dead to be fair. (my proofs are - ubisoft deleted an option where you can see how many people are online in game right now + some statistic that you can check by yourself(you have to google it whaaw))

So you can see how many people actually complain about bugs, interesting. I didn't know that every single person in a game states there opinion about it on the internet. I guess I have to believe your 95% figure. Also I am not sure why you bashed me for saying assassins over LB or conq, when I was talking about dodge attacks.

Valfrekr
03-03-2017, 07:26 PM
So, you arrive here on the For Honor forums to announce that you're leaving; and as your title would suggest, you want the rest of us to leave as well. Why? Why announce your departure from this game? Why try to convince me, and the others here to follow your example? I'm pretty sure that if any of us are displeased with this game, we'd put it down, and pick something else up. It's just that simple. I don't get why people come here and try to convince people to leave a game that they themselves claim to hate.

If you're going to go, then go; and do so silently.

DarkCthulhuss
03-21-2017, 08:21 PM
So guys, how much patches and balance fixes has been released since i left this game ? Since the game lost like 90%~ of audience i guess they did something to prevent that?
Oh wait, ubisoft doesnt care about their customers and you still defending them :o

AkenoKobayashi
03-21-2017, 09:06 PM
You can all leave for all I care. I'll be the sole reason the Samurai win every Faction War. Not like we're struggling anyways.

*We got seriously pushed back to the Myre.

Jarl.Felix
03-21-2017, 09:10 PM
Dude, you shouldn't bother.. this game is indeed very low in terms of balance, stability, gameplay, community... They tried for 5 years to make a decent game and came with this trash..

All it has it's graphics for the kids.

Mark my words.. this game will die out itself sooner then anyone anticipated.

Icetower
03-21-2017, 09:34 PM
How much are you going to give me to quit with you? If it's nothing, move on Sir!

UCFierce
03-21-2017, 09:44 PM
So salty - why are you STILL here ?

itsPlanB
03-21-2017, 09:47 PM
If they gave me equal experience for playing with the BOTS I'd likely never play with a player I didn't know again. I'd sit down with my friends and BOT away.

Dude, you shouldn't bother.. this game is indeed very low in terms of balance, stability, gameplay, community... They tried for 5 years to make a decent game and came with this trash..

All it has it's graphics for the kids.

Mark my words.. this game will die out itself sooner then anyone anticipated.

buhahh125
03-21-2017, 10:46 PM
Why oh why is there so much crying?!!?!? I have been trying to keep a good attitude about things and understand both sides of the argument but at some point this just gets old. Upset about light attacks damage from Orochi or PK but it is all good when you can practically 1-3 hit kill them depending on the attack? Just work on avoiding the damn hits. Too lazy to dodge back and watch for the right time to attack? SHEESH!

...HAHA ok had to get that out, we are all good again. Good point leave and never come back. All of you who share his sentiments. ;)

stickyfingergan
03-22-2017, 12:38 AM
Nah.

I'm enjoying the game, despite its many issues. I'm patient and mature enough to wait for improvements and ignore frustrated hyperbole.

Thank you

DizzleFresh13
03-22-2017, 04:13 AM
Idk...I play Warlord and usually top charts in every category. I don't even think I'm good. Just playing the game like any other competitive multiplayer game.

NeoLocutus
03-22-2017, 11:36 AM
I will leave a game because is utterly broken, that is bugged to death. I bashed For Honor in a lot of posts and was ready to mothball it, but I must admit that after the last live patch my main issue with this game remains the frakking 0000000008 error.

I don't honestly have any problem with the game mechanics, while I believe that Ubisoft needs to fix the typical balancing issues that ANY GAME has at launch.

Gonna return to this game when they will nerf warden,pk,orochi,nobushi and guardbreake-turtle meta. And buff lawbringer also.
Its ****ing hilarious to play this game without any balance at all, only if you play one of the heroes above(not the lawbringer, its a trash:)) you will feel like this game maybe balanced, but nope.

I only played as a Kensei during this war. While I agree with you that they should balance Nobushi's speed and range, I don't have any problem handing the other heroes' ***.

I admit that I feel a bit "underpowered" (mind the quotes) when facing the Orochi, but I feel that in a legit kind of way: most of the times my enemy is really good at dodging my attacks, and let's not forget that the Kensei his inherently slower than an Orochi.

1- no balance

True, but not for the reasons you stated imho.
Having to face 2 players with lvl108 gear, while I have a bot and a guy with lvl10 gear is far worse. That is what I call utter BS :-)

4- there is alot of "secret" emotions that AI sometimes do, and guess what? im 99%sure they will make us pay real money to unlock them. (you already paid for the game, the content is right now in ****ing game, but not avaliable for player, reminds me abit of destiny, lol)

No one forces us to buy anything else from them.
Since you quote Destiny: I mothballed that piece of crap a long time ago mainly for his technically broken multiplayer and then for their conduct about the game content.

6- there are some combo's in the game, but dont worry. you wont able to execute them since enemy can parry\block\dodge them so they are pointless

What's the problem about this? It's only normal to be able to parry enemy attacks! :D
Solution: Guard Break defensive players to death! (something that I'm still learning to do)

BTW, heavy attacks damage you a bit even when you parry them, therefore you have to learn how to dodge (again, something that I admit I'm not still able to do correctly).

Alustar.exe
03-22-2017, 11:54 AM

I'll say out, I'll say out on the open right now that you are full of **** and none that is true :D

DarkCthulhuss
04-05-2017, 02:33 PM
I'll say out, I'll say out on the open right now that you are full of **** and none that is true :D

Boy oh boy, so its not true?
lemme check online in this game

Players online
right now

24h peak — tweet this

oh wait... where is 40k people online like that was on start and first couple of weeks? there is no reason (for such a big amount of people) to leave together if game is good? so why did that happen?

Pope138
04-05-2017, 03:11 PM
OP start a 1v1 duel custom game against a level 3 bot of any of the classes you think are overpowered. Set it for 99 rounds. By the end of the duel you'll be so much better at countering these classes and maybe understand that they weren't overpowered, you just didn't have the patience to learn how to fight them effectively. It's a common problem and practice is the best solution.

BTW, I'm not saying this game doesn't need balance tweaks, just saying that a lot of people are too quick to label something "imbalanced" when it's actually just "unfamiliar."

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 03:48 PM
OP start a 1v1 duel custom game against a level 3 bot of any of the classes you think are overpowered. Set it for 99 rounds. By the end of the duel you'll be so much better at countering these classes and maybe understand that they weren't overpowered, you just didn't have the patience to learn how to fight them effectively. It's a common problem and practice is the best solution.

BTW, I'm not saying this game doesn't need balance tweaks, just saying that a lot of people are too quick to label something "imbalanced" when it's actually just "unfamiliar."

I tried this with the kensei, his feint game is amazing even with a bot (level three at least), learned a lot off the peacekeeper bot also.

DrinkinMyStella
04-05-2017, 04:04 PM
When i was rubbish at the game i hated it too, learn to play and spread less salt, accept there are issues and lets hope ubisoft patch it. i think PK is a dangerous character but so is valk, WL, nobushi, shugo etc any character is deadly in the right hands you just have to know how to counter. We know that WL and conq turtle so we learn to GB against them and parry, we know nobushi has fast and long range so we keep our distance and play def against her, we know valk has a great mixup which ends up with sweep so we prepare to dodge and counter attack the point is every hero has its pros and cons learn them and use this against them.

BigOlShugoki
04-05-2017, 04:11 PM

"Casuals" yeah sorry not everyone can sit around and play video games all ****ing day. Take your ***** train somewhere else. I get killed all the time by dumb ****, usually because of error of my own. So what? It's a video game! How do you react when real world problems hit you? I cannot imagine the weight of stress your snowflake *** crumbles under.

daeyoung_ko
04-05-2017, 04:35 PM
yay! I hope everyone who wants to leaves with you, does...so the rest of us don't have to deal with entitled kids.

Yeah this game has got a lot of flaws and I dont really support how Ubi has handled a lot of them. But I think one of the biggest problems with this game currently is the entitled portion of this community. Suggesting balancing options and improvements on the game is great and should continue to happen...but there is a difference between suggestions and b*tching.

IDubbaDownI
04-05-2017, 04:37 PM
Not leaving. Not me. Nope. Not once not neva

Game is loads of fun. Stability will get there. Everything in this game is free. You DONT need to spend money. You just can't have it all at once and I like that. You get to make choices on to get a new execution, skin, and just progress.

Thanks developers for making a great game, keep up the good work

TheLawbring3r
04-05-2017, 05:04 PM
LOL thanks OP! You made my day. You are right up there for "Top Forum Tw@t." Good job!

Prophit618
04-05-2017, 05:20 PM
This post was first made a month ago....and the OP was still posting to as recently as a couple of days ago.

Either he's already quit and is just here being a whiny d***, or he didn't quit and is just here being a whiny d***. Either way, continuing to post on this thread is feeding the troll. Let's let this be the last morsel he gets, and go back to posting on some of the brand new "This game is terrible and I'm leaving" threads instead?

Yarzahn
04-05-2017, 07:13 PM
This post was first made a month ago....and the OP was still posting to as recently as a couple of days ago.

Either he's already quit and is just here being a whiny d***, or he didn't quit and is just here being a whiny d***. Either way, continuing to post on this thread is feeding the troll. Let's let this be the last morsel he gets, and go back to posting on some of the brand new "This game is terrible and I'm leaving" threads instead?

Was a cool necro thread to read. I especially liked the part where all brown-nosing morons jumped on him telling him that "peacekeeper wasn't OP, actually UP in high level play". I guess they were too busy sticking their lips to Ubisofts arse to actually play some games against decent peacekeepers.

Despite OP immature whiny post, everything he said was true.
He was also right on his third post about ***-kissers doing more damage to the game by acting blind, these issues could have been solved ages ago (and should have). Yet just last week we had the first shred of hope from an actually informative warriors den.

Meanwhile here we are almost 2 months after release, still getting several disconnect errors every day and still waiting for a meaningful fix to anything. Probably too late, the game has got terrible reviews across all platforms now, which you can see with on the first 5 results if you google "for honor". I don't think even AC Unityrelease blew on Ubisoft's face like this.
And the ***-kissers are still around in these forums. Pretty much the only people left, along with a few actual gamers that still have hope for this awesome gameplay concept.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-05-2017, 07:13 PM

Lol this entire post is a lie. Orochi is average and PK has been banned from high level tournaments on console, Lawbringer is getting a buff and you have no statistics to back their win rate or pick rate, because there are none.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-05-2017, 07:16 PM

Battlefield and Dark souls all had broken af weapons at the start.

DarkCthulhuss
04-10-2017, 04:40 PM

Sometimes i just login into forum, so i can bump this thread while reading funboys like you talking about how this game is good and how stupid i am.
Btw did you enjoy last week update with new taunts?(Those taunts were made long time ago, even in beta bots used them, this shows how ubisoft treats their customers with "new" content - and even after that you still licking their foots, i dunno whats wrong with you)
p.s. - I want to answer on your stupid theory. Last time i launched this game in period of 3-5 march. And since then i gave up on this game. And i wasnt wrong, since then ubi did 0 balance tweaks or optimizing connection of some players.

Was a cool necro thread to read. I especially liked the part where all brown-nosing morons jumped on him telling him that "peacekeeper wasn't OP, actually UP in high level play". I guess they were too busy sticking their lips to Ubisofts arse to actually play some games against decent peacekeepers.

Despite OP immature whiny post, everything he said was true.
He was also right on his third post about ***-kissers doing more damage to the game by acting blind, these issues could have been solved ages ago (and should have). Yet just last week we had the first shred of hope from an actually informative warriors den.

Meanwhile here we are almost 2 months after release, still getting several disconnect errors every day and still waiting for a meaningful fix to anything. Probably too late, the game has got terrible reviews across all platforms now, which you can see with on the first 5 results if you google "for honor". I don't think even AC Unityrelease blew on Ubisoft's face like this.
And the ***-kissers are still around in these forums. Pretty much the only people left, along with a few actual gamers that still have hope for this awesome gameplay concept.

thank you sir

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Sad but true man, sad but true. This game is so ruined after having a so awesome potential... This is a pity and they are going to get away with it.

Gray360UK
04-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Sometimes i just login into forum, so i can bump this thread while reading funboys like you talking about how this game is good and how stupid i am.

A post like this says far more about you than it does about anyone else. Presumably you don't see the problem here.

Clue: It's not us

:rolleyes:

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 04:47 PM
A post like this says far more about you than it does about anyone else. Presumably you don't see the problem here.

Clue: It's not us

:rolleyes:

Gray, be cool and not your trolling Yin & Tonic side.

https://img4.s3wfg.com/web/img/images_uploaded/9/7/gin_tonic_2_620x350.jpg

He has his reasons, respect him.

DarkCthulhuss
04-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Sad but true man, sad but true. This game is so ruined after having a so awesome potential... This is a pity and they are going to get away with it.

Yep, before release i was waiting for this game like 2~ years after being first shown on some presentation. Even in beta i enjoyed gameplay, but after releasing game, when they recieved all money from customers from pre-orderds of game\season pass and etc they just forgot about this game. They dont care about customers, about their opinions on this game, and this is why online dropped from 50k people to 3-4k.
And treating us like "releasing "new" content that was in beta" or "here you get 3 days of premium for out unstable servers" is just a ********. And the most sad part - some people being caught on things like that and they think its a good signs from ubisoft.

RatedChaotic
04-10-2017, 04:57 PM
If you spend enough time gaming and actually followed the games you enjoy with their forums. You would notice every forum for every game has a problem/bug section. I guarantee you there is not one game forum with that section that has nothing in it

You should see ESOs bug list page updated daily. Last time I checked it was about 100 pages long.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 04:59 PM
If you spend enough time gaming and actually followed the games you enjoy with their forums. You would notice every forum for every game has a problem/bug section. I guarantee you there is not one game forum with that section that has nothing in it - RatedChaotic

You should see ESOs bug list page updated daily. Last time I checked it was about 100 pages long.

Ok, but how's your boy. You forgot to type that :o

Now seriously, why do you like so much being a fanboy if you are not a boy? xD

RatedChaotic
04-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Hes doing good. Sitting here next to me and eating an apple. TY for asking. I dont consider myself a fanbio. I just like playing games that are fun to me. I dont care who makes them.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Hes doing good. Sitting here next to me and eating an apple. TY for asking.

LOl! You indeed told me about your son again.

Hahaha man, you are incredible. No words in my mouth , you are skilled I admit xD

Gray360UK
04-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Ok, but how's your boy. You forgot to type that :o

Now seriously, why do you like so much being a fanboy if you are not a boy? xD

Just to be clear, this is how you respect people, right? Seeing as you're the self proclaimed expert ;)

Careful, your spiteful nature is showing ...

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Just to be clear, this is how you respect people, right? Seeing as you're the self proclaimed expert ;)

Your silly little vendetta is showing ...

You came too late Gray, look up xD

DarkCthulhuss
If you spend enough time gaming and actually followed the games you enjoy with their forums. You would notice every forum for every game has a problem/bug section. I guarantee you there is not one game forum with that section that has nothing in it

I had to check battlefield forums right now, while bf1 had like only 1 topic about some people glitching while other topic was how this game bored one persone and all other about fun moments or etc.
And right now we can check for honor forums while there are topics being created non-stop how this game bad and buggy are.
http://puu.sh/vfIVb/98cb1e0b16.png
vs bf1
http://puu.sh/vfIXh/c054a20f3d.jpg
But i guess even after this you will not stop acting like a total ******

Sov3R3ignN
Well. The game is very unbalanced. I can sort of forgive them on trying to balance heroes, But the matchmaking and disconnect after so much time has passed after the launch is not acceptable. This is not an 5 man studio we are talking about this company has huge coffers of gold and they are more than capable to spend some to fix these issue, Are they willing to? No. This would had been jumped on and resolved but the fact is we let them do that to us because we still buy their games, We still let them lie to us. Today we should be getting what we deserve, after all the game did not cost $15 so do take this very seriously because if you keep on bowing to Ubisoft they will not know when to start to pay attention to the community. We should demand, We should be treated like a customer not kids that you can feed them a spoon of BS and send them on their way. You can't satisfy every individual but when "a mass playerbase" is complaining about the same issue over and over again and you still don't lift you're finger to do anything then i am convinced you simply care about your wallet and ignore the community.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 05:08 PM
I had to check battlefield forums right now, while bf1 had like only 1 topic about some people glitching while other topic was how this game bored one persone and all other about fun moments or etc.
And right now we can check for honor forums while there are topics being created non-stop how this game bad and buggy are.
http://puu.sh/vfIVb/98cb1e0b16.png
vs bf1
http://puu.sh/vfIXh/c054a20f3d.jpg
But i guess even after this you will not stop acting like a total ******

+ 1 million thousand planets. You are wise man, you are wise.

RESPECT.

RatedChaotic
04-10-2017, 05:30 PM
So I am an assh*le for not agreeing to leave this game with the two of you huh? Despite its issues I still have fun playing it. My son and I enjoy fighting each other in video games and we enjoy it even more because of this game.

Note added the My son part just for you Cora since you enjoy hearing about teenage boys.

Gray360UK
04-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Note added the My son part just for you Cora since you enjoy hearing about teenage boys.

http://ci.memecdn.com/432007.jpg

Shadow.A07
04-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Wait consider my solution and ofcourse I dont have all the answers

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1628167-My-solution-to-saving-this-game-before-its-a-watered-down-mess

Vn-StrongHold
04-10-2017, 06:01 PM
Ive bought ssp, i bought 2 steels pack. I get disconnect, im also a afk farmer, i got banned. And im ****ing erase this **** from my ps4z

Gray360UK
04-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Ive bought ssp, i bought 2 steels pack. I get disconnect, im also a afk farmer, i got banned. And im ****ing erase this **** from my ps4z

I'm not sure getting banned counts as leaving ... :rolleyes:

Vn-StrongHold
04-10-2017, 06:25 PM
They can give us no shiet if end of match we earn 0 renown. They let us have some shiets, then we just afk coz i dont have enough time to play my char to rep3(60lvls)
Also have alot of afk farmer dont get ban. I get fking 2 times. Total 6 days of my championship also lost. Look me like the clown ? Fk ubi

Xedius2142
04-10-2017, 06:28 PM
I left 2-3 weeks ago...this game is ****.I regret buying it.Last Ubisoft buy from me.**** them with their broken game and F2P microtransactions in a full "AAA" 60$ release !!!! You morons stay and promote this kind of garbage from rich and greedy ****s !!!!

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 06:30 PM
I left 2-3 weeks ago...this game is ****.I regret buying it.Last Ubisoft buy from me.**** them with their broken game and F2P microtransactions in a full "AAA" 60$ release !!!! You morons stay and promote this kind of garbage from rich and greedy ****s !!!!

I didnt understand you for so many ********* and *********, but hey, I completely support you.

Vn-StrongHold
04-10-2017, 06:33 PM
We are customer. We paid for this game. You charge us 60$ + ssp total 100$ for this **** ? For get banned ? Who is your fking product dev, use your brain. We are stil your customer, your salary is our money. We are not trash. We dont deserve get banned okay ?
I never fking buy any game of this brainless company for sure. I got sick with this damn shiet enough.

Astrolite.
04-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Nah.

Same here, I like this game despite its flaws.

RatedChaotic
04-10-2017, 07:37 PM

Pretty sure every company ever built had $$ on the brain. Tho the question is...... Can you sit and wait for them to make it better and/or maybe I dont know put that energy into helping make this game better? Instead of putting all of that effort into trashing the game and trying to convince players to leave? Or just leave and be done with it? Its what I do if I'm not enjoying it. I leave and rarely come back.

I'm sure alot of you bashing it enjoyed this concept of fighting or something about it or you wouldnt be here at all and we can all agree it was executed poorly but some people still enjoy it..

Threads like this are clearly not a step in the right direction. It turns into a fire pit of hatred. Therefore I'm done here.

Hammelsneid
04-10-2017, 08:04 PM
- never bought steel with real money

- play only in the evening a few hours (doing orders and stuff)

- bought already a lot of cosemtics for my main character (mythic costume, 2 finisher, 3 emotes)

- got almost 50k steel again and waiting for and mostly important looking forward new stuff for my 1 (!) hero, I play

- therefore got enough steel to fully equip another hero of my choice, if I want to

- never will play more than 2 or (fat) maybe 3 heroes competitively to stay competitive with the one(s) I actually learned to play

- got the fun of my life with this game, regardless of the so called "balancing" (a hero, you mastered, has a big chance to defeat every single other hero class imho)

- there's always someone better than you

- and that would never be a reason for me to tear a game down in public, what most ppl do with For Honor atm

- most important: turned off ingame chat to avoid getting confronted with stuff, this forum is full of

- never insulted anyone or had an offensive emblem, therefore never had the problem of getting banned

- getting tired to write down all those opposite experiences I had despite to all the quitters, trying to influence happy players with their subjective opinion by posting their leave accompanied by as many and creative swear-words *** possible

- therefore I'll quit writing now - bye

Sov3R3ignN
04-10-2017, 08:06 PM
So I am an assh*le for not agreeing to leave this game with the two of you huh? Despite its issues I still have fun playing it. My son and I enjoy fighting each other in video games and we enjoy it even more because of this game.

You're not the only one that is frustrated with this game. A lot of the main common issues should have been fixed by now, No excuses. Either they get organized and listen to the community, Or they will end up with a dead game as players will leave and we started to feel that already.

RatedChaotic
04-10-2017, 08:06 PM

- bought already a lot of cosemtics for my main character (mythic costume, 2 finisher, 3 emotes)

- got almost 50k steel again and waiting for and mostly important looking forward new stuff for my 1 (!) hero, I play

- therefore got enough steel to fully equip another hero of my choice, if I want to

- never will play more than 2 or (fat) maybe 3 heroes competitively to stay competitive with the one(s) I actually learned to play

- got the fun of my life with this game, regardless of the so called "balancing" (a hero, you mastered, has a big chance to defeat every single other hero class imho)

- and that would never be a reason for me to tear a game down in public, what most ppl do with For Honor atm

- most important: turned off ingame chat to avoid getting confronted with stuff, this forum is full of

- never insulted anyone or had a offensive embem, therefore never had the problem of getting banned

- getting tired to write down all those opposite experiences I had despite to all the quitters, trying to influence happy players with their subjective opinion by posting their leave accompanied by as many and creative swaer-words *** possible

-therefore I'll quit writing now - bye

+1

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 08:08 PM

- never insulted anyone or had a offensive embem, therefore never had the problem of getting banned

- getting tired to write down all those opposite experiences I had despite to all the quitters, trying to influence happy players with their subjective opinion by posting their leave accompanied by as many and creative swaer-words *** possible

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oO8H3oEpxTk/maxresdefault.jpg

TLDR: Pony Rainbow Happy Life: I like potatos.

Gray360UK
04-10-2017, 08:09 PM

-therefore I'll quit writing now - bye

I believe there are many many more people like this that never show up on a forum, or never post to say this kind of thing. Good for you, thanks for standing up and being counted. When someone is non-confrontational and content like this, you rarely hear from them, but the haters shouldn't assume that they are the majority just because they are the loudest and guys like this don't normally speak up.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 08:10 PM
You're not the only one that is frustrated with this game. A lot of the main common issues should have been fixed by now, No excuses. Either they get organized and listen to the community, Or they will end up with a dead game as players will leave and we started to feel that already.

You confused yourself. You are telling to the fanboy that he is frustrated, but he is not. Fix your post LOL

Pope138
04-10-2017, 08:10 PM
We are customer. We paid for this game. You charge us 60$ + ssp total 100$ for this **** ? For get banned ? Who is your fking product dev, use your brain. We are stil your customer, your salary is our money. We are not trash. We dont deserve get banned okay ?
I never fking buy any game of this brainless company for sure. I got sick with this damn shiet enough.

I paid for the game too and I don't deserve to be matched with scrubs that go afk. Read the ToS. You don't have a leg to stand on.

That being said, they really need to fix the connection issues. It's bad enough not getting to finish games but now bad kids are using it to justify going afk.

RatedChaotic
04-10-2017, 08:15 PM
You confused yourself. You are telling to the fanboy that he is frustrated, but he is not. Fix your post LOL

Do you need to me talk about my son again. So you can relieve some of that tension you have for me? Holy Sh*t man. Grow up.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 08:18 PM
Do you need to me talk about my son again. So you can relieve some of that tension you have for me? Holy Sh*t man. Grow up.

Lol, seriously, stop thinking and talking about your son. I was talking like "light", not serious, I wasnt attacking you or anything like that. I was telling him that he was wrong about he thought you were frustrated with the game.

Chill man, chill.

SlashingElbow
04-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Im wating for this update. Still disconnect issues ill unistall

RatedChaotic
04-10-2017, 08:31 PM
Lol, seriously, stop thinking and talking about your son. I was talking like "light", not serious, I wasnt attacking you or anything like that. I was telling him that he was wrong about he thought you were frustrated with the game.

Chill man, chill.

Nice attempt trying to redirect it on me. That was an epic fail. You have clearly attacked me from the beginning. But good try young padawan.

Too be clear I am frustrated how the game turned out. However they are trying to improve it. I still enjoy playing it and will continue to do so.

BTW its a public forum.

Do you have issues with your father? I'm sorry that sharing my sons and my experiences in For Honor to the For Honor community on a public forum is so hard on you. Truely I am. But grow up kid really!

Vn-StrongHold
04-10-2017, 08:42 PM
I paid for the game too and I don't deserve to be matched with scrubs that go afk. Read the ToS. You don't have a leg to stand on.

That being said, they really need to fix the connection issues. It's bad enough not getting to finish games but now bad kids are using it to justify going afk.

Please bro, as my previous post. They can give us no shiet if our renown is 0 at end of battle. Easy to fix this afk farming situation r9 now
Btw, i dont want to writing anymore. This brainless dev waste my time.
I love this game, and wanna play it for long time. Till the day they ban me like im fking tooler.

psyminion
04-10-2017, 08:52 PM

- never insulted anyone or had an offensive emblem, therefore never had the problem of getting banned

- getting tired to write down all those opposite experiences I had despite to all the quitters, trying to influence happy players with their subjective opinion by posting their leave accompanied by as many and creative swear-words *** possible

+2

nicely put.

I'm very happy with For Honor in its current state

Xedius2142
04-10-2017, 09:41 PM
If you people are happy with the current state of the game I am sorry to inform you that you are completly ******** !!! You either like broken games with F2P system or you are rich af and don't give a f u c k about this community.Keep encuraging them to release this kind of garbage !!!! Good job community good job !!! brain dead morons that cant make a difference between a good game and a broken game !!!!

DarkCthulhuss
04-10-2017, 10:20 PM
If you people are happy with the current state of the game I am sorry to inform you that you are completly ******** !!! You either like broken games with F2P system or you are rich af and don't give a f u c k about this community.Keep encuraging them to release this kind of garbage !!!! Good job community good job !!! brain dead morons that cant make a difference between a good game and a broken game !!!!

Exactly, truth spoken

psyminion
04-10-2017, 10:30 PM

sorry pal I'm here for a good time, not to change the gaming industry.

For Honor is a SOLID new IP in a market full of recycled ideas and copy-cat gameplay.

I'm having fun. with the amount of hours of fun per dollar value im pretty satisfied and I look forward to the new content.

http://a.fod4.com/images/GifGuide/DealWithIt/norrisdeal.gif

MadeArtifact
04-10-2017, 10:50 PM
I understand why you are crying about the connection issues but game balance is fine just get better.

Hammelsneid
04-10-2017, 11:24 PM

Oh, here they are, swearing words at its best, insulting anyone, who isn't on your side. Very mature. I really don't understand, what your problem is. If the game does not fulfill your demands, then just leave it be, but please don't run amok with your mouth, you kiss your mother with, thinking you could pull anybody on your side.. (Do you really think: "Hey, he called me a braindead r****d, he must be right, darn." lol).

And what's it all about the "you have to be rich af"? I payed once for the base game, I am not very enthralled, that there are microtransactions and I will very likely not use it once, but I thought twice about it and hey, here's my conclusion: Ubisoft developed For Honor over 5 years, creating something, what's never been there in this form. I do not want to know, how much salary this project cost Ubisoft, not knowing, if they will get their return of investment.

Furthermore, I do not think, that the takin all this cash, and are laying around at the beach all day.. minor changes in a programming code often take more than changing an 1 to an 0. So why not accepting that if there are actually people out there, who do not mind to buy some extra steel for themselves? They do NOT hurt anyone, in fact they support the porcess of getting things right, wich aren't that right yet. And I must commit that it has changed a lot since the launch regarding stability. Recently they even rose the steel amount you get out of matches and orders, but in fact I was happy about the amount, I got, before this change.

And what the heck do you need more steel for? Buying 35 ornaments for 9 heroes, wich each of can wear only one at a time? I must commit, that the way to Rep 5 or more is not short, before you get equipment already at Lvl. 15 to need less steel for upgrading it to max, but come on, I maxed my gear at Rep.8 (!), was happy before without 108, but had the money many Rep's before to do so. Only thing that stopped me was, because I pretty greedy and wanted to make sure that I max out the right ones.

And not being able to buy "anything" in that game either without effort or withour paying real money is NOT an argument. Do you also rage in CD Red's forum like "I payed 60$ for that freakin' Witcher 3 and I need earn virtual money INGAME to buy me some new swords or an upgrade for my armor? Come on, stay realistic here. There would be so much missing without the need to earn money to buy youreself some pretty shiny bling-bling. And from my point of view, if the hunt for steel wasn't there, if there would not come out new items, effects, ornaments, emotes and so on.. I don't know if this game would be that entertaining for me. It's the grease that keeps the motor of motivation working better.

For the "broken game" aspect. This game is not broken at all. A broken game is a game, that won't even start, would kick you out of every match, so you can't do anything, or whatever makes it unplayable. But this game is playable, and I'm lookin forward to the future fixes to make a great game even greater. I see so many streamers with a red NAT or a yellow NAT and it only took at least for my friend only one freakin port to open, to get it to green. If more ppl would do that, then the disonnects would be a pretty rare thing.

Also I'm looking forward to a pnishment for early leavers, who are one of the main reasons, why other people are affected by connection issues. And do not play the "I can leave whenever I want" card. You all play with human beings and surely know, that you WILL affects the game for max 7 other players, if you leave. If you have some decency left in your selfish, virtual-characters-aren't-real-humans-so-I-can-do-what-I-want-attitude, you just don't mess around like that. What happens if you just leave at a final boss in a World of Warcraft raid? You think these guys will ever take you with them again? I don't think so..

Oh man, I can understand if the alphabetically weak of you only write TLDR, but staying polite needs some more words than just calling ppl, you don't know, brainless r*****s. And sorry for some typos, English is not my main language.

Over and out.

PS: Almost forgot: The only part of the community, I give a f**k about, is the part, which is calling other ppl braindead for no reason or need to inform the whole community about their personal decision, why something is freakin not right for them, and they need to leave the game, but not without insulting another bunch of satisfied players before that happens. If you feel the urge to tell Ubi, that something is not right, then do it in a decent and constructive way. Calling someone names, who should do something for you never works as far my education is telling me. Otherwise, please, just make your decisions, and keep them to yourself.

Rikuto01.tv
04-11-2017, 12:04 AM

If everyone leaves the community then there isn't a community.

Pretty sure you're worse for it.

UbiJurassic
04-11-2017, 12:20 AM
This thread has devolved into a string of personal insults and inappropriate language. Additionally, the OP himself has admitted to bumping this thread with the intent to cause general unrest. All of these are clear violations of our Forum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181761-Forum-Rules).Therefore, we'll be closing this thread.