PDA

View Full Version : I never post on these, but!

ONYX_x5
03-03-2017, 04:38 PM
I never post on forums, but man I have seen enough. I'm Relvl whatever 13 Con with a Rage or Revenge, whatever it called, problem.
1st- Man if you guys can not stand being killed you picked the wrong game. Ubisoft is not going to take death out of the game.
2nd- Rage, Revenge, whatever, you give it to us. Fight a Rage build ONE AT A TIME, not all at once. More people beat on him the more of a problem he becomes. Whittle him down one at a time.
3rd- Peacekeepers! OMG! Cut me to shreds! I hate it!!!!! But! Thats what they do. They cut a slow player up. It does not need to be fixed! No worries I will take it out on the next Raider I face.
4th- Everybody say it with me, " I GET OWNED" Better than some worst than most. I have my games where I crush and where I get crushed. Your fighting players and the map it's self.
5th- The number one risk to any form of competition is? LOSING! If you can not handle a loss don't compete.
6th- Yep, games got a few bugs. They will get it right. But overall, Thank you Ubisoft I've had a ball living and dying while
PLAYING this GAME.
P.S. - Revise Silent Service and bring it to PS4. Thanks

RatedChaotic
03-03-2017, 04:42 PM
I love it when I get 1v3 on my Conqueror. I'm always in revenge mode. I just shake my head at the scrubs and then deliver a beat down on all 3 of them. Noobs lol

Prophit618
03-03-2017, 05:04 PM
The only point I am not sure I agree with is #6. The game itself is pretty solid, but Ubi's management of said game has been utterly attrocious and I'm starting to lose hope that Ubi cares enough to fix the greater problems.

People complaining about revenge is especially strange. I would much rather play against a revenge build than any other 108 build. It's rather easy to wait out a revenge round, then finish them off as soon as they overextend into it ending. This is, of course, assuming I don't have teammates blindly wailing and giving the opponent infinite revenge. But if that happens, it's on my team, not the fault of the build.

Throw builds are way worse, as a throw with distance is an insta-kill if you miss one button press. There's far less defense against it aside from only fighting in the very middle of maps without ledges in the middle. And even these I'm not saying are unbalanced.

ONYX_x5
03-03-2017, 06:14 PM
Look at that out there. Take out Revenge. He is to fast. He is to hard to kill. The Bridge is to long. His gear is to high. Your asking to much money for clothes. THEY KILLED!!!! OMG! Ubisoft!! Give everybody a trophy for participation then put out a update that turns this game into DARK AGES PONG.

psyminion
03-03-2017, 08:46 PM
"dark ages pong"

that sir or madam is GOLDEN.

I agree with you completely. the nay-sayers are out of control.

I have SO MUCH FUN with For Honor.

10/10 would by on launch again.