PDA

View Full Version : Useful information

Plutonium Bug
03-03-2017, 02:36 PM
Don't know if you guys seen this article but it is one of the devs in a in dept interview and I thought I would share it with you guys.
He goes in on the problems we have been discussing on the forums.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-03-for-honor-ubisoft-answers-the-big-questions

Have a read and tell us what you think.

HarambeVendetta
03-03-2017, 02:45 PM
" Now the game is out and millions are playing it"

Lol.

PackingMoney
03-03-2017, 02:52 PM
" Now the game is out and millions are playing it"

Lol.

Barely half a million across all platforms.

SpringReborn
03-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Barely half a million across all platforms.

Barely 1/4 of a million actually.

Anyway. Its ubisoft. They have an over-inflated ego. They actually claim they make the best games ever, despite every other company proving them wrong.

Hayhala_
03-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Not a single mention about people AFK levelling in PvE.. Guess thats fine to do then.

SpringReborn
03-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Don't know if you guys seen this article but it is one of the devs in a in dept interview and I thought I would share it with you guys.
He goes in on the problems we have been discussing on the forums.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-03-for-honor-ubisoft-answers-the-big-questions

Have a read and tell us what you think.

I just read it entirely. I loved it. Surprisingly they are actually looking into most of the issues of the game. I was beginning to think that they were not listening to us, but its good to see that we are not being ignored at all.

Downside is, it seems like we'll only get a patch once every two months. It's good because they are actually taking their time to fix things and not rushing them, but bad because not many people will be aware that they are in fact doing something. People are gping to continously leave unless they started communicating more with the community to let them know they are working on the issues.

HarambeVendetta
03-03-2017, 04:29 PM
I personally hate how they want to punish leavers (sometimes i leave too, to don't get myself salty) , by making the matchmaking take longer.

Really ubisoft?
Your matchmaking is putting teams with totally unbalanced setups, it's already taking minutes sometimes to find a game, and you want it to take even more?

Please let me ask, do you want to kill off your game? Shutting down the servers would be faster.

itsPlanB
03-03-2017, 04:31 PM
I don't know what the total numbers are but "Millions" is possible. roughly 350,000 players are playing this game at any time. The chances that only 350,000 people bought the game on PC, XB and PS4 are slim. With a rolling algorithm I guess you could find out exactly what it is, but it's not an unreasonable number to think 2-3 million people play.

Barely 1/4 of a million actually.

Anyway. Its ubisoft. They have an over-inflated ego. They actually claim they make the best games ever, despite every other company proving them wrong.

SpringReborn
03-03-2017, 04:32 PM
I personally hate how they want to punish leavers (sometimes i leave too, to don't get myself salty) , by making the matchmaking take longer.

Really ubisoft?
Your matchmaking is putting teams with totally unbalanced setups, it's already taking minutes sometimes to find a game, and you want it to take even more?

Please let me ask, do you want to kill off your game? Shutting down the servers would be faster.

You obviously did not read the entire thing. He CLEARLY STATED that they will implement punishment AFTER they are done fixing ALL CURRENT ISSUES, just like the ones you mentioned.

ShadowFetus
03-03-2017, 04:50 PM
They will never please everyone, and there will always be issues or questions left unanswered.

Regardless, it is nice to hear that our problems are not all falling on deaf ears.

Plutonium Bug
03-07-2017, 03:13 PM
bump for all who missed it!