PDA

View Full Version : [COMPLETED] Ghost Recon Network maintenance before launch & info about CB/OB stats

Iker_Ubisoft
03-03-2017, 02:28 PM
Hello Ghosts,

In order to prepare for the game launch, we are currently having a maintenance on Ghost Recon Network. The servers should be back at 5pm UTC/12pm EST. We will keep you updated on the situation, thanks for your patience.

Regarding your profile information, if you already played the Closed Beta and the Open Beta with us, your stats and Task Forces will be waiting for you there once the final game launches, but please remember you will have to launch the game at least once with the same associated Ubisoft Club account to have access to them again.

Regards

The_Hurf
03-03-2017, 06:04 PM
It's back online, but still broken, just shows the splashscreen, even when clicking in Dashboard, Ghost Profile etc.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/248zo.jpg

Madmike_82
03-03-2017, 06:19 PM
It's back online, but still broken, just shows the splashscreen, even when clicking in Dashboard, Ghost Profile etc.

Same here

RAZER_DEADMAN86
03-03-2017, 06:31 PM
My ghost recon network is locked to PC because I participated in the open beta on PC (on vacation away from PS4)

I created a PS4 Task Force beforehand and now it's gone!!

When I hover over the PS4 Platform Button it's locked out, and PS4 is my main platform!!

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

OvEr_KiLL31
03-03-2017, 06:38 PM
still not working here for me 17.38 UK time

quinch1199
03-03-2017, 08:20 PM
Still very, very broken...

Task forces gone, achievements gone, even profile is gone!

Ubisoft servers AGAIN!!

19:20hrs UK time

K0ZAK1
03-03-2017, 09:11 PM
THX, finally somebody saying something about it:)

quinch1199
03-03-2017, 09:28 PM
"your stats and Task Forces will be waiting for you there once the final game launches"

Guessing THIS is the answer? A bit lame to shut everything down until launch, maybe they need the time to merge Network accounts with Game accounts?

PrOoVaXxX
03-03-2017, 09:33 PM
We overloaded the system with our entusiasm to get the achievements as fast as possible ;P

Got 100 Tags yesterday, hope u got what u need and wish everyone much fun in the final Game!

OvEr_KiLL31
03-03-2017, 10:33 PM
still not working 21.33 UK time

Badcow68
03-03-2017, 11:47 PM
Not in the US. May have to wait till Tuesday to see it populate.

Sindragor
03-04-2017, 12:02 AM
Still being worked on? We're trying to invite people to our task force, but no one can access their profiles. Just that stupid splash screen telling me to "Buy Now", when I've already preordered the game...

ToggyTogster
03-04-2017, 12:04 AM
Still not working in us or canada website for grwnetwork also rewards unlocked are not shown on ubisoft club rewards list as unlocked

K0ZAK1
03-04-2017, 12:09 AM
Still not working in US:mad:

Parsul_DE
03-04-2017, 12:13 AM
Also not working in Germany...

BulletMagnetCan
03-04-2017, 02:57 AM
Umm people...

"Regarding your profile information, if you already played the Closed Beta and the Open Beta with us, your stats and Task Forces will be waiting for you there once the final game launches, but please remember you will have to launch the game at least once with the same associated Ubisoft Club account to have access to them again."

Relax :)

K0ZAK1
03-04-2017, 03:01 AM
I see:eek: so it means GRN is locked till are first login to the GRW game:(One login to the GRW game is a KEY to open GRN:eek:

BorgX666
03-04-2017, 03:20 AM
I see:eek: so it means GRN is locked till are first login to the GRW game:(

Which is the point i was trying make in my earlier post till you hijacked it! 🤔

Machitos-01
03-04-2017, 03:31 AM
Which is the point i was trying make in my earlier post till you hijacked it! ��

Just because you make sense, doesn't mean I have to accept it! :p

<3

Sindragor
03-04-2017, 06:29 AM
I see:eek: so it means GRN is locked till are first login to the GRW game:(One login to the GRW game is a KEY to open GRN:eek:

I hope that isn't the case. For anyone trying to set up a Task Force through GRN, not being able to invite or coordinate with new members through that site is kind of frustrating the weekend before release.

The_Hurf
03-04-2017, 10:53 AM
Umm people...

"Regarding your profile information, if you already played the Closed Beta and the Open Beta with us, your stats and Task Forces will be waiting for you there once the final game launches, but please remember you will have to launch the game at least once with the same associated Ubisoft Club account to have access to them again."

Relax :)

Nah, that's bollocks. Regardless if you can't see stats, it's worked this far, you should still be able to use the Network to create a Task Force and complete other tasks.

Basically it's ****ed - and I'll tell you why it's ****ed - because Ubi can't even be bothered to update the original news post to say it's back online. Why? Friday 5pm, they've all downed tools for the weekend. That's why

OvEr_KiLL31
03-04-2017, 12:30 PM
11.30am UK time and still not working, please can you fix this ubisoft!

Adam__Beckett
03-04-2017, 01:32 PM
Official News and Updates on Server Status and related posts by Ubisoft/Ghost Recon devs should be "Locked", so nobody else can post their 'comments'?

I want the latest information, not having to read through users, in search of official responses.

Think about it? Propose it to the dev-team, forum mods? :)

Adam__Beckett
03-04-2017, 01:58 PM
Official News and Updates on Server Status and related posts by Ubisoft/Ghost Recon devs should be "Locked", so nobody else can post their 'comments'?

I want the latest information, not having to read through users, in search of official responses.

Think about it? Propose it to the dev-team, forum mods? :)

Alekero
03-04-2017, 06:55 PM
The servers should be back ...but its not.
Still cant see my profile and tag ma friends. Why for the f sake ive bought gold ed.? for those over9000 mainteinances

DeusRexy
03-04-2017, 07:29 PM
When I log into my dashboard it says at top "Important information: Please note that you need to own Ghost Recon Wildlands to be able to see your Stats and Task Forces on the Ghost Recon Network." Please tell me on my linked account, what is the other game you came out with that's currently being pre loaded on my Steam?

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
03-04-2017, 09:15 PM

This means you will need to connect to Your ubisoft account through the game to activate access to the GRN,dashboard, etc.

OvEr_KiLL31
03-05-2017, 12:16 AM
i have linked my account as i played the open beta and made a task force!! or does it just work again on release? i have the game pre loaded on uplay already

The-Texan
03-05-2017, 12:24 AM
"Important information: Please note that you need to own Ghost Recon Wildlands to be able to see your Stats and Task Forces on the Ghost Recon Network."

**** is still broken and now it says I don't even own the game...

lilkillpappy
03-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Hello Ghosts,

In order to prepare for the game launch, we are currently having a maintenance on Ghost Recon Network. The servers should be back at 5pm UTC/12pm EST. We will keep you updated on the situation, thanks for your patience.

Regarding your profile information, if you already played the Closed Beta and the Open Beta with us, your stats and Task Forces will be waiting for you there once the final game launches, but please remember you will have to launch the game at least once with the same associated Ubisoft Club account to have access to them again.

Regards

During the open beta I noticed that the vehicles had bad physics and accelerated unrealistically and were generally awful to drive. I also noticed that it was poorly optimized for the PC. Are these things being fixed?

ManiacMase13
03-05-2017, 06:43 AM
seriously ubi! I cant access my task force unless i own the game!! tell me how many people are setting up a task force that don't own the game! I like many have pre ordered from a store so I do own the game and I can assure you that I like many of your players are more intelligent than to waste time setting up game specific related content for a game that we don't own or don't intend on owning.

Freakiebeakie
03-05-2017, 11:01 AM
this is ****ed up, i created a task force, invited people and want to create a message of the day and other stuff and now i can not enter my own freaking task force.
every game you release has huge fails like this.....

Taino67u
03-05-2017, 02:30 PM
I still have issues with Ghost Recon NetworkI sign in with my Ubisoft sign in and nothing please help game launches in less than two days and I still have issues.

spansee
03-05-2017, 06:21 PM
whats the URL ?

Naterstein0
03-05-2017, 06:39 PM
I own the game and have it pre-loaded, but didn't buy it from Ubi shop, and I cannot access the Network. It thinks I don't own the game. It's great that all of their sites and services are meshing well.

Katarzina-Red
03-06-2017, 10:08 AM
whats the URL ?

https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/

Katarzina-Red
03-06-2017, 10:09 AM
Having the same issue with my task force. Created all Launch events in our calendar, but we can't access it.

HyenaScreech
03-06-2017, 10:45 AM
seriously ubi! I cant access my task force unless i own the game!! tell me how many people are setting up a task force that don't own the game! I like many have pre ordered from a store so I do own the game and I can assure you that I like many of your players are more intelligent than to waste time setting up game specific related content for a game that we don't own or don't intend on owning.

I am certain they are doing everything they can. It's pretty hard to work on a website when it's 10x more important to work on the game and get the bugs rolled out. Don't criticize them, because what they are doing, I can assure you is a WHOLE lot more important than the web site. The game isn't even out yet. Relax. You are just adding pressure that they don't need and probably don't care about at the moment. Use that intelligence of yours to realize they can't tell whether you pre-ordered directly from a store or not.

Freakiebeakie
03-06-2017, 12:30 PM
no they are not doing everything, one ubisoft page says we can access before release to plan stuff etc etc, other page says we can use it after we started the game for the first time.

TOTAL BULLCRAP! as usual they broke something and are to lame to fix it asap. feels like assassins creed unity all over again.

The_Hurf
03-06-2017, 02:27 PM
no they are not doing everything, one ubisoft page says we can access before release to plan stuff etc etc, other page says we can use it after we started the game for the first time.

TOTAL BULLCRAP! as usual they broke something and are to lame to fix it asap. feels like assassins creed unity all over again.

The man's got a point - up until Friday, the GRN was saying I'd unlocked all the Network accessories/skins. The Ubisoft Club says I haven't. Pretty simple - the various platforms aren't talking to each other. Which is in itself, total bullcrap, as it should all be working less than 24 hours out from launch.

Katarzina-Red
03-06-2017, 02:51 PM
I am certain they are doing everything they can. It's pretty hard to work on a website when it's 10x more important to work on the game and get the bugs rolled out. Don't criticize them, because what they are doing, I can assure you is a WHOLE lot more important than the web site. The game isn't even out yet. Relax. You are just adding pressure that they don't need and probably don't care about at the moment. Use that intelligence of yours to realize they can't tell whether you pre-ordered directly from a store or not.

Well, some unusual statements here.

Game officially launches tomorrow. Task Force leaders, like myself, are using the website to gather squads and plan launch events.

One thing i AM certain of is that the actual game developers and bug fixers are not the folks putting effort into the Ghost Recon Network website.

Reikyabiku.LT
03-06-2017, 03:14 PM
So I wanted to create a Task Force, but it kept showing that welcome screen everyone has, where you can see nothing.
I managed to create the Task Force by simply putting /create at the end of the URL when you click on the Task Force field.
But I don't know if it's saved or not, neither can I create a plan in the calendar. Simply said: I think you should shut down the site, fix it and bring it back online.

Canadian_2Four
03-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Once the game launches and you insert the disc/load the game it will connect to your Uplay account which in turn will connect you to the Ghost Recon Network. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about this?...

mwindham0322
03-06-2017, 10:00 PM
no early release for pre orders .. how disappointing