PDA

View Full Version : Surprise server maintenance?

SpringReborn
03-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Playing a round of dominion when suddenly lost complete connection to the servers due to a "scheduled maintenance". I havent seen anywhere that there was a scheduled maintenance. Anyway, i hope whatever they do it fixes the servers, but I guess thats too much to hope for given the current state of them.

PackingMoney
03-03-2017, 02:30 PM
Playing a round of dominion when suddenly lost complete connection to the servers due to a "scheduled maintenance". I havent seen anywhere that there was a scheduled maintenance. Anyway, i hope whatever they do it fixes the servers, but I guess thats too much to hope for given the current state of them.

You must be ignorant then, it was on the screen for 15 minutes..

itsPlanB
03-03-2017, 02:32 PM
There was a message on my map that gave a time until maintenance and timed length of maintenance. Game appears to be up and running again. I'd love to actually see what was being done to the game though. I'm hoping it's a patch. Could be they're bored.