PDA

View Full Version : Ever notice how rage quitters are usually the worst players?

cragar212
03-03-2017, 12:26 PM
I don't know how many times we are behind and a couple guys rage quit and we make a miraculous comeback. When losing I'm always thinking to myself cmon guys quit already so we can get someone decent in here.

NomNomFabbo
03-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Well, there has to be a reason that they quit. Most of the time it is because they lose consistently or enemies play "without honor".
I am not even mad that a bad player leaves to get enemies at his (skill)level. I think this issue is more on the matchmaking side.
You can't develop a multiplayer game with esport ambitions without having a good matchmaking. But hey... here we are

Valtaya
03-03-2017, 01:54 PM
I don't know how many times we are behind and a couple guys rage quit and we make a miraculous comeback. When losing I'm always thinking to myself cmon guys quit already so we can get someone decent in here.

How do you know they ragequit?

For whatever reason, most "leavers" are called "ragequiters"... they guit yes, but how do you know out of rage? Even if they spill poison, how do you know they rage? And even if they rage, how do you know they quit because of rage and not something else?

It is very easy to call someone ragequitter, but it is as absurd as thinking emotespam is cool and/or fun.

Well, there has to be a reason that they quit. Most of the time it is because they lose consistently or enemies play "without honor".
I am not even mad that a bad player leaves to get enemies at his (skill)level. I think this issue is more on the matchmaking side.
You can't develop a multiplayer game with esport ambitions without having a good matchmaking. But hey... here we are

It is not just that... I barely play PvP, but when I do, I usualy get enemy players way better then me, that is not a fight, that is slaughterhouse. For a good player I am just as easy target as a regular soldier to me. Another point would be lag... this sync p2p is a lagfeast... I usualy have 200+ ms to anyone in a match, even if my "enemy" is of equal skill, a proper and fair match is impossible, if I have terrible lag to more then just 1 player, I quit. And last but not least... PvP is a cheating playground, full of macro and botusers. Oh and another reason some (well at least me) quit... terrible teammates, had a match today... had a fight 1on2 and even got one killed (actualy quite good for me^^) and what is my team doing? They see the minimap, they see a teammate is harassed 2on1... and they kept killing soldiers in the middle. I called them noobs and left the game. I do not expect someone to be a great fighter, but I expect that ANYONE is a good teamplayer who keeps an eye on the minimap and gets a feeling of what is going on and helps wherever neccesary.