PDA

View Full Version : Vengance Mode

facus5
03-03-2017, 04:18 AM
ok now i CONFIRM that this game has some sort of AI tot rack me down and troll me in every way it can (YOU GOTTA SEE TO BELIEVE WHAT THIS GAME DOES TO SEE ME FAIL).

Now tot he point of this thread...im ****ing sick of fighting people face to face, andthat he does not attack me...he blocks me ONE hit and gets Vengance already (ok could be that he had almost full bar) BUT THE THING IS THAT I MANAGE TO SURVIVE HIS VENGANCE MODE..it ends, he recieves a hit, he blocks me ONE TIME...and VOILA..HE HAS VENGANCE MODE AGAIN

Now the million question; quess how many times i got vengance mod after parrying and parrying and parrying...yeah! you are right almost no vengance per match!! IVE EVEN BEEN FIGHTING 3 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME BLOCKING A LOT, AND I MEAN A LOT (DID I SAY AGINST 3 GUYS?) and didnt get VENGANCE ****ING MODE

Redragom
03-03-2017, 04:37 AM
my 108 Orochi with full revenge gain by damage and defense do not get to revenge and some dudes just rain revenge as they walk....

facus5
03-03-2017, 04:49 AM
my 108 Orochi with full revenge gain by damage and defense do not get to revenge and some dudes just rain revenge as they walk....

Thatīs my concern, maybe all those items boosts are just that..words, something that makes you believe what they do