PDA

View Full Version : Server and peer to peer

JohnWick87
03-02-2017, 12:53 PM
I dont know, whether this comes from peer to peer but somethings wrong with this game. I think i am not very bad at the moment. sometimes i block and parry many attackes .Often 2-3 players at once. and other days every hit goes through my blocks... its different from game to game i think.
This can only be a result of peer to peer matching. U guess many players have brought this problem to this forum. So here is anotherone

Artuqov
03-02-2017, 01:15 PM
they wont listen to you man ^^
They knew what they do... its like building a gloruius Castle* on some rotten woodfoundation**

Im so happy i returned the game and saved the money.. I bought Overwatch, the division, Oxygen not included, Conan Exiles and so on instead... Im not really economical with mone but i would NEVER spend it on an Broken Product ^^

BUT: if they fix it with some servers I will be the first one to buy it !

* For honor (great game)
** The P2P TRASH (i would use other words but i dont wanna get banned)

JohnWick87
03-02-2017, 01:20 PM
This connection problems bring me near to rage sometimes. but the game is great. BUT i can also understand dissapointed people here ! I hope, they do something against the problems and bring enough new content in the future.

BeatenMonkey514
03-02-2017, 01:21 PM
I've had the same problem from time to time. As well, I've had it were im clearly hitting my opponent but the strike passes through them like a ghost. I think your right with the p2p.

Artuqov
03-02-2017, 01:29 PM
The Problem is: The game requires fast reacting and as low latency as possible

THIS IS INPOSSIBLE IN THEIR P2P model cause if one of the guys has woodfiber haha everyone else will have the same experiance as he has with lags

Gojema
03-02-2017, 01:55 PM
While p2p has its problems this is none of them. Latency is always an issue with games having such tight time frames. A dedicated server wouldn't change that.

Madcryy
03-02-2017, 02:05 PM
The Problem is: The game requires fast reacting and as low latency as possible

THIS IS INPOSSIBLE IN THEIR P2P model cause if one of the guys has woodfiber haha everyone else will have the same experiance as he has with lags

yup, if one have laggs of 8 you lagging too

DiabIo_rf
03-02-2017, 02:29 PM
Thanks to P2P in some battles my moves doesn't register at all, so you have to be defeted just because you block in the right place but game doesn't recognize and register that so you still get damage.

https://youtu.be/PXwHDPM26U8

Madcryy
03-02-2017, 02:52 PM
Thanks to P2P in some battles my moves doesn't register at all, so you have to be defeted just because you block in the right place but game doesn't recognize and register that so you still get damage.

This issue happen all the time.