PDA

View Full Version : Community compensation

Kelson27
03-02-2017, 12:18 PM
I don't know about you guys, but for me this game has started to become borderline unplayable. I'm finding a lot of games load up and don't even get off the ground.So far every game that has started tonight, some of which were drop ins and I've managed to turn the tables on what looked like a straight up loss, players have abandoned ship right before we hit 1000 points and basically disconnected everyone. Every single game.

So far this champion status is counting down to nothing and I can't even use the damn thing. I absolutely feel that we should get some form of compensation on this one, the only time the game worked for me was when the status was bugged in the first place, now I've got it all happening I cant finish any matches. Kind of appalling.

I realise it just launched and bugs need to be ironed out, but when consumers have purchased a time limited bonus as part of the bundle, that's real cash being swallowed up for zip.

Bracus_Maximus
03-02-2017, 12:27 PM
While i play alone about 2/3 of my 4v4 games i can finish. While i play with my friends it reduces to 1/3 or even lower ratio. Thats a lot of time goes to waste reward wise also a lot of time of champ status yea.
I only play this game because i feel this is the type i always wanted so i still enjoy it a lot. Beautiful graphics with awesome animations, ideas.
How could they ruin this game like this with the horrible networking? And i dont even mention bugs because most of them exists because of this garbage netcode.

SlipHazard
03-02-2017, 01:19 PM
It is really frustrating. When I play with a friend half of the time we don't get to play our games or even start them, because either both of us or one disconnects or gets an error message. Or the whole matchlobby gets stuck while synchronizing until everybody quits. While I really enjoy the gameplay the networking is just horrible. The best community reward I can imagine would be Ubisoft putting their main focus on improving the stability. We can talk about ingame bonusses afterwards.

Cheers,
Slip

itsPlanB
03-02-2017, 03:14 PM
Im one of those players who you say abandon ship right as you get to the top. Why? Because I constantly get kicked right as the game is about to end. It's frustrating as hell.

I don't know about you guys, but for me this game has started to become borderline unplayable. I'm finding a lot of games load up and don't even get off the ground.So far every game that has started tonight, some of which were drop ins and I've managed to turn the tables on what looked like a straight up loss, players have abandoned ship right before we hit 1000 points and basically disconnected everyone. Every single game.

So far this champion status is counting down to nothing and I can't even use the damn thing. I absolutely feel that we should get some form of compensation on this one, the only time the game worked for me was when the status was bugged in the first place, now I've got it all happening I cant finish any matches. Kind of appalling.

I realise it just launched and bugs need to be ironed out, but when consumers have purchased a time limited bonus as part of the bundle, that's real cash being swallowed up for zip.

Kelson27
03-03-2017, 04:57 AM
That doesn't really make sense at all though... as leaving gives you the same result AND boots everyone else.

Kelson27
03-03-2017, 04:58 AM
It is really frustrating. When I play with a friend half of the time we don't get to play our games or even start them, because either both of us or one disconnects or gets an error message. Or the whole matchlobby gets stuck while synchronizing until everybody quits. While I really enjoy the gameplay the networking is just horrible. The best community reward I can imagine would be Ubisoft putting their main focus on improving the stability. We can talk about ingame bonusses afterwards.

Cheers,
Slip

I absolutely agree, fix the issues first definitely. But it's still a monetary loss. Almost think they should put the status on hold or something instead of melting it while working on it.

It's a fun game, no doubt. Just absolutely ruined for the time being.

FRAKTICA
03-03-2017, 05:21 AM

UBI said everyone who has champion status will get a free three-day extension because of the server outage the other day...

Kelson27
03-03-2017, 05:35 AM
UBI said everyone who has champion status will get a free three-day extension because of the server outage the other day...

In all honesty that doesn't really cut it. I've already burnt every day since launch, there's not really any upturn happening in the next week. That will be the entire duration swallowed up, and a free 3 days. It needs to get stable, then champion status should be reinstated from day dot at the least.