PDA

View Full Version : Make *******ed normal servers already....

Madcryy
03-02-2017, 09:18 AM
WTF p2P Who so smart to make this in 2017 ???? i have top pc, 40-100 mb internet and lagging in game for 60$. I have laggs and fps drop becouse game use p2p connection... DO SERVERS FOR ur game 100k players leave becouse u use p2p u don't love people who buy ur game? U never did money Ubisoft, ur fanbase just leave, u and your p2p will be alone. Good Luck.

Aarpian
03-02-2017, 10:28 AM
WTF p2P Who so smart to make this in 2017 ???? i have top pc, 40-100 mb internet and lagging in game for 60$. I have laggs and fps drop becouse game use p2p connection... DO SERVERS FOR ur game 100k players leave becouse u use p2p u don't love people who buy ur game? U never did money Ubisoft, ur fanbase just leave, u and your p2p will be alone. Good Luck.

If you're lagging it's probably your connection. Download rate =/= stable connection with low latency and packet loss.

FIokii
03-02-2017, 10:36 AM
I think the same, how can you make a P2P game ?? The early acces of steam created by 2 people have dedicated servers, I just say that.

Ubisoft, you are in time to change it

Madcryy
03-02-2017, 10:45 AM
If you're lagging it's probably your connection. Download rate =/= stable connection with low latency and packet loss.

**** defender, another superhero

Magoom666
03-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Wake up people, they will not fix it soon and its very possible that they will not fix it at all.

They still defend the P2P system so dont count on dedicated servers.
DC's, Lag etc. will stay for months - we all should knew that Ubisoft will fack something up with this game like in all other titles.
Its our own fault that we bought Ubisoft game again...not theirs, they got the money so they won- we are the morons here.

Madcryy
03-02-2017, 10:57 AM
P2P Kings

Recpit
03-02-2017, 11:13 AM
Despite of how much i like this game, everytimes they patch something they make 1 step forward and 10 backwards. Since the new update im having random fps drops from 60 to 30-20... now "servers" are even down, i wonder how can we have servers down if we dont have any server at all. And even more further we still have p2p connection and even if everybody is complaining they dont plan to change it at all. If even this game goes wrong ill be done with ubisoft. I'd rather spend my moneys for developers that actually plan to support their customers

Mia.Nora
03-02-2017, 12:23 PM

I have 200mbps Fibre connection that maintains a very stable 40~ms latency in *any* other online game I play, and For Honor keeps giving connectivity errors failing to connect to lobbys, launch games, complete games; along with very visible lag in 4v4 when most players are in close vicinity.

What is your excuse now? My 200mbps fibre connection is obviously at fault right? :confused:

Temjinyuy
03-02-2017, 06:32 PM
The thing is if they use dedicated servers then players with superior connections will have an advantage over the People that don't.

One of the main reasons for using there Advance P2P is for 50/50 play no advantage but this comes with the old stability issues. If one person connection drops we all feel it, but i would rather have this and have a fair fight than the dedicated server

Becareful what you wish for :)

D_cover
03-02-2017, 06:41 PM
The thing is if they use dedicated servers then players with superior connections will have an advantage over the People that don't.

One of the main reasons for using there Advance P2P is for 50/50 play no advantage but this comes with the old stability issues. If one person connection drops we all feel it, but i would rather have this and have a fair fight than the dedicated server

Becareful what you wish for :)

Your idea of a fair fight is to play the game with the same connection as the person that is running a dialup modem because they don't have a modern day connection?

I want to run the game the best I can not the worst.

I was okay with the P2P in the beta but now it is just annoying putting up with peoples struggle net.