PDA

View Full Version : List of AFK Farmers

xOneLove.
03-01-2017, 09:41 PM
Compiling a list of people who use explots, glitches, or anything else to AFK farm in any of the AI modes. This is not healthy for the game and is a legit way for new players to be introduced to the various game modes without worrying about gear/skill in PvP!

MagicElmo
03-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Not sure if name and shame is okay on the for the forum's here.
Much easier just to report them in game.

xOneLove.
03-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Not sure if name and shame is okay on the for the forum's here.
Much easier just to report them in game.

Well I've been "reporting" a TON of these people the last week or so and nothing has been done about it. Several of them are rep 3's now. Which will then lead into the whole **** posting storm of gear being OP. When a ton of people are getting said gear without investing any time whatsoever.

Zerxis001
03-01-2017, 09:58 PM
I have about 3 dozen screenshots and videos. When I truly get pushed to the point of annoyance I'll submit them through the proper channel.

TheRealNichivo
03-01-2017, 10:08 PM
Well I've been "reporting" a TON of these people the last week or so and nothing has been done about it. Several of them are rep 3's now. Which will then lead into the whole **** posting storm of gear being OP. When a ton of people are getting said gear without investing any time whatsoever.

I feel you, but nothing says you cannot make a list off the forums to turn in later via report. I'd edit the post and remove the names before it comes back on you.

FredEx919
03-01-2017, 10:19 PM
If you have players that are doing something against the rules, please report them rather than posting their names in the forums. Going to close this to avoid any confusion.