PDA

View Full Version : Guard break bs

BGEEZY1982medic
03-01-2017, 08:26 PM
How does an orochi keep guard breaking me in the middle of raider unbreakable, i get guard broken non stop by orochi, it's all they do, guard break up power attack, guard break up power attack until the fights over, so sick of this guard broke system, fix this and catapult and all arrows need to be nerfed bigtime

PackingMoney
03-01-2017, 08:32 PM
How does an orochi keep guard breaking me in the middle of raider unbreakable, i get guard broken non stop by orochi, it's all they do, guard break up power attack, guard break up power attack until the fights over, so sick of this guard broke system, fix this and catapult and all arrows need to be nerfed bigtime

Firstly, you need to learn how to CGB, all you need to do is press the button when you are grabbed. Secondly, feats are avoidable.

RatedChaotic
03-01-2017, 08:35 PM

I have yet to be killed by any of them. Maybe because I dont stand in stupid.

BGEEZY1982medic
03-01-2017, 08:37 PM
No u can't with a raider because the orochi is so much faster, play a raider and have an orochi guard break u, u will not counter it 99 percent of the time, I will even start a guard break before an orochi and he will still get it 90 percent of the time, it is broken, why do u think it's suppose to go back to beta guard breaks, so orochi can't just set there n guard break all day, it's broken now

Zv1k0
03-01-2017, 11:01 PM
No u can't with a raider because the orochi is so much faster, play a raider and have an orochi guard break u, u will not counter it 99 percent of the time, I will even start a guard break before an orochi and he will still get it 90 percent of the time, it is broken, why do u think it's suppose to go back to beta guard breaks, so orochi can't just set there n guard break all day, it's broken now

Its not Raider...its not Orochi..its you. You are the problem. CGB is way too easy now after patch so get used to it. Practice...I main Raider, not a single Orochi has killed me yet let alone GBed..

Braegulfer
03-01-2017, 11:24 PM

Dude, your speed has nothing to do with your cgb. I know it's hard to hear, but this is a L2P issue--100%.

StrutterGear
03-02-2017, 01:17 AM
I thought console didn't have the patch yet?

SleepTrgt
03-02-2017, 01:32 AM
You guys keep saying just learn to CGB, but... I dont think you can counter it while charging your heavy attack or just after an attack just like you cant counter it while you tried to dodge.
There are many moments where you cant counter it while having the "cooldown" of your last move?

Thel..
03-02-2017, 01:53 AM
Its not Raider...its not Orochi..its you. You are the problem. CGB is way too easy now after patch so get used to it. Practice...I main Raider, not a single Orochi has killed me yet let alone GBed..

Yea, I play Kensei with no gear on purpose and i've never died to anything in the game ever. I've also never taken damage either.