PDA

View Full Version : A Great Idea For a New Game

JanakDrG
03-01-2017, 05:46 PM
I have a great Idea for a new videogame that is Native to India that I would like Ubisoft France to produce, Now Please don't discard it, saying this guy is mad, who in the rest of the world will play an Assasins Creed in India. It is about the period roughly about 1935 to 1947 and the Indian freedom struggle where there was a lots of violence and a lot of peaceful non-violent methods of protest were used to get the British out as well. There were epic personalities that many of you may or may not of heard of such as Shaheed Bhagat Singh and Mahatma Karamchand Gandhi. It could be set in 2 locales in Bombay and Kolkata, and the meeting place for the revolutionaries could be the local tea-shops of Parsi/Irani origin. Planting bombs, cyclostyling and printing liberating propaganda could be the aim of the freedom fighters. There is more to write but please do find out more about the Indian freedom struggle and give me your comments and opinions. And spoken like a true Anglo-Indian, I really can't be bothered to write more, Go figure the rest out for yourselves, this could be epic!!.