PDA

View Full Version : what is the fastest xp?

Fibrillous
03-01-2017, 05:20 PM
idk which game mode is the fastest. i feels like it has to be one of the bigger modes like dominion or skirmish. elimination, brawls, and duels, having rounds in between with more 1v1s, which lead to strung out matches at higher levels of play, take a long time.

So, since it isnt worth spending steel until rep 3, i want to find the most efficient way to grind for it. has anyone found out the best mode for leveling yet?

Prophit618
03-01-2017, 05:55 PM
I don;t have hard numbers with me, but my gut tells me Elimination 4v4 vs AI is probably the fastest overall. Games tend to end super quickly if you're not playing with 3 complete scrubs, and while you take a XP hit for playing vs AI and Elim offers less than Skirmish or Dominion in general, the fast turnaround will probably make up for it.

RatedChaotic
03-01-2017, 06:19 PM
I do AI duels for grinding. Though you take a xp and steel cut. I can usually finish 3 duels in the time it takes to finish one 4v4 AI match.

BuckeyeKnight1
03-01-2017, 07:56 PM
If everything worked properly? Probably elimination vs bots. But since half the matches end in errors and disconnects right now, probably 1 on 1 duels vs a bot in real time.