PDA

View Full Version : Memory Leak Problem

SnickerD00dle5
03-01-2017, 02:42 PM
It wasn't like this I've played the game since release it just happened today specifically when i'm either at matchmaking or hero selection screen its unplayable. Any help please? :(

nestharus
03-01-2017, 02:50 PM
So the RAM consumption continues to go up while the game is open and you have to restart the game every once and awhile due to memory leaks? Your comment is confusing.

Warcraft 3 has memory leaks and has to be restarted every few games. This doesn't make it unplayable. This just makes it annoying. If you don't, it just crashes in the middle of a game due to running out of memory in the VM.

SnickerD00dle5
03-01-2017, 03:03 PM
So the RAM consumption continues to go up while the game is open and you have to restart the game every once and awhile due to memory leaks? Your comment is confusing.

Warcraft 3 has memory leaks and has to be restarted every few games. This doesn't make it unplayable. This just makes it annoying. If you don't, it just crashes in the middle of a game due to running out of memory in the VM.

Sorry if I wasn't clear I just panicked lol. When I start the game I go to matchmaking the game then lags either at the matchmaking loading screen or the hero selection screen and it takes me like 1 min to open the task manager then For Honor is like using 99% of my memory. It just happened recently I was fine playing it yesterday no lag nothing.