PDA

View Full Version : Gladiators: Roman Colosseum DLC

ipm204
03-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Fighting to the death in front of a screaming blood thirsty Roman crowd at the infamous Roman Colosseum. Duels, Brawls, and 4v4 with some brand new game modes made famous in the historic Colosseum. New heroes, weapons, and executions available. Who will become CHAMPION?

Does this sound like a DLC you would want? Let's discuss...

Gray360UK
03-01-2017, 01:33 PM
As long as it has a pit full of vipers to kick people into and every other round lions are relased into the Arena, I'm in! :D
(no honour required)

ipm204
03-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Very few game devs have ever tackled the Roman Colosseum, and I think this setting mixed with For Honor's melee combat system would make an epic experience.

SF_JHawk373
03-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Chariot races and the whole bit YES!

Brave_Thunder
03-02-2017, 08:17 PM
I would love an arena without deadly traps everywhere...maybe a duel-brawl arena that way and another for 4v4 with traps for the "smart" players.

Karma_Ghost
03-02-2017, 08:59 PM
If they make an arena map, they should use player emblems as shields/banners hanging on walls.

suboptiml
03-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Very few game devs have ever tackled the Roman Colosseum, and I think this setting mixed with For Honor's melee combat system would make an epic experience.

The gladiator mode in Ryse was actually kind of fun for this. Shallow. But still some good, gruesome, mindless fun.

ipm204
03-02-2017, 10:53 PM
The gladiator mode in Ryse was actually kind of fun for this. Shallow. But still some good, gruesome, mindless fun.
Yea I played that one too. I had a blast playing that game, it was so brutal lol. I always found myself wishing the melee combat was more interactive though, most of it is animation. Now if it had For Honor's combat system? WOW.

Another feature I wish it had was PvP. It had co-op but it wasn't the same. I find it more satisfying to execute a real player over a bot.

For Honor's combat system with the Roman Colosseum setting? now that would be a perfect combination.